Cultivators Play Pen

Yeah Sling I've been in this damn box over 2 years now, but we're about to move, after my current grow, in fact. A travel trailer would make a good grow space, they are easily modified, just not very well insulated, and they're expensive as hell!

u using cooltubes? and if so what type? u really do need cooltubes in tents imo. if possible use a mh bulb for veg as well, makes such a difference on the node spacing. i find it keeps my plants shorter and bushier but when flip there are so many flower sites.

No cool tube my man, not even running the extraction fan as we sleep in the room the tents are in haha. Stays cold enough here that using two fans blowing in the base of the tent, creating negative pressure keeps the temps at 22-26 degrees. Looking to get an extractor and fan controller. Any recommendations?

I use cfl's for veg. Just over 400 watts. I find plants don't stretch at all during veg under them. Keeps nodes tighter than a nuns... haha.

I know I would love to have a space that large, but one day maybe. I'll probably do a cooltube/LED panel in a tent setup when I move out of this damn travel trailer. It's not a small RV, but still too damn small to get a serious grow going, unless I was to gut and strip it, which my wife is not having!

Just get rid of ya wife mate hahaha. it takes time to get good spaces to grow that are safe. Im sure u will get somewhere one day bro.

Culti hows it growing? Sorry its been so long bro. Looking fwd. to getting caught up here so please forgive me if there ends up being a second post haha
Wheres alkemist? worried about him

It growing good lol. better since im no longer tied up in the courts, thinking about another prison sentence for growing. Its harder now i have kids so glad things turned out well.

Ive not seen from alkemist in some time now but i havent been very active until recently.

No cool tube my man, not even running the extraction fan as we sleep in the room the tents are in haha. Stays cold enough here that using two fans blowing in the base of the tent, creating negative pressure keeps the temps at 22-26 degrees. Looking to get an extractor and fan controller. Any recommendations?

I use cfl's for veg. Just over 400 watts. I find plants don't stretch at all during veg under them. Keeps nodes tighter than a nuns... haha.

Blowing air into the tent will create positive pressure not negative mate. Its not really an issue until u start flowering and the smell will escape tent and stink the place out. I really really like the airforce 2 super silent 6" fans for extraction in tents. if u hook them up with acoustic duct u cant hear them out side of the tent. Its more important to extract the air than blow air in as it will get rid of more stale air and adding a carbon filter will tackle smells.

400w of cfl is fine for veg, i too use cfl's to start my plants vegging, then i switch to mh. But thats not necessary really. i just like the extra wattage i get running mh. i mainly run 1000w mh but do have several 600w mh.

SO I forgot that you also use the grodan croutons but a lot diff than I do haha my plant wants to get into the swimming pool but I dont allow it
DSCN11017.JPG
DSCN10759.JPG

I wonder if I the roots actually could hit the res. if there would be much of a difference, Im thinking it prob would, she sure wants to get in there. I keep a cut off piece of a tote lid over the roots to keep em from getting any more light than they have to. 15 gallon airpot filled with TONS of croutons haha.

Yeah man im super glad your court stuff is in the past, I hope we can both keep it that way, its been getting pretty hot over here with all the outdoors coming in. "Croptober" sucked.
If you get a chance head over my way and see what Ive been doing.
Thanks culti

After making the butter i evaporated the water which left me with 2 trays of black gold. Total 22grams off about 1lb of trim. butter was super strong too.

20131104_125623.jpg
20131105_103500.jpg

Just an afterthought. If this is what was in the left over water, imagine how much that butter took on! ive made this with worse results when ive actually been trying to make it, not as a by product lol.

Skipped a few pages, but all caught up and subbed. Glad to see ya back at it here.

Trust me I wasn't worried about the favor. More concerned about your situation. Really glad it all ended ok.

Don't know the background but DAMN glad you're ok and breathing FREE air dude. Takes the piss when a little NATURAL smoke sees you locked up yet terrorists, rapists and paedos walk free :) Boils my piss mate.

glad to see your back on the grind cults.

hope this one goes well and you dont get into any hassle!!!

i want to subscribe to this but forgot how to??:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Trust me I wasn't worried about the favor. More concerned about your situation. Really glad it all ended ok.

Thanks Bass, im fine...for now lol

Don't know the background but DAMN glad you're ok and breathing FREE air dude. Takes the piss when a little NATURAL smoke sees you locked up yet terrorists, rapists and paedos walk free Boils my piss mate.

Boils mine too mate. I done more time in prison for growing than some people who have murdered, thats fact. But not ready to go back just yet. Its a risky endevour for me to journal here but i believe in the benfits of mj for everyone and i just love growing, it does get tedious and hard work at times but i couldnt envisage a life without growing.

glad to see your back on the grind cults.

hope this one goes well and you dont get into any hassle!!!

i want to subscribe to this but forgot how to??

thanks grind

u are subscribed just by posting mate.

oh my bad lol not been on this for a while.

cults, wanted to know if you reckon flowering with canna aqua flores is ok in coco if i add some extra cal/mag or should i just get some coco base nutes??

ive been reading through and was wondering what is evapourated in the water is still butter or is it like wax what you can smoke????

yes u can flower with aqua flores in coco. u might need to add a little more, i cant quite remember because it was quite a while ago when i did it. but just at 30ml/10litres water to start. U shouldnt need to add cal mag unless u are using RO water. just wait and see if a def pops up as cal mag is easy to fix.

when i made the butter i put 4 blocks butter and approx 1 litre of water in with the trim.when i strained the liquid into containers and cooled in fridge the butter solidifies and rises to the top. below u get the water which still has trichs in if u have put too much trim in the mix. If the butter is completely saturated with the crystals the left over is in the water. So i remove the butter and put the container(s) in a room next to a fan blowing warm air and when the water has evapourated u are left with some very sticky resin. Its basically what u would get out of ice has bags and is very very potent.

Ok sweet, are you able to smoke what was left from the evaporated water then or dose it stil contain butter?

as I'm spending more than what I'm gaining, but through experience I'm realising a lot of things.
So far I've got dutch pro hydro/ grow, roots excel, cannazym, piranha and carboload for veg.
Superthrive to help transplant...
Drip clean for salt build up.
And for flower....
Canna aqua flores, dutch pro explode, bud xl(along with cannazym carboload)

Is this enough for coco and dwc?

Giving dwc another try as ph meter was cheap and gave me lockouts and gave me terrible results!!!

lol yes u smoke it mate, its just pure resin. the butter seperates when cooled.

dutch pro base nutes are crap for dwc, stick with canna aqua vega/flores.

u dont need the superthrive or bud xl.

start a journal on ur grow and add pics. it will make it easier for me to see what u are doing and i could help more.

Back
Top Bottom