Cultivators Play Pen

So i guess this will be another dwc grow. Its just fell that way. I'll use the AN ph perfect and see how it turns out. the plants are looking fine so far. i might get an led panel or 2 alongside the hps, thats still to be decided.

Ive had a bit of an issue with an led order so its been cancelled but looking for another panel to try. instead of spending a fortune im actually going to try and get sponsored. ive put feelers out and there are options. Ive had 2 different offers from 420 sponsors but i dont really want to pull the money out again. I know i could do alot for any LED company that is willing to sponsor me if their light works well. Ive only really seen a couple of grows that i would consider great for leds, some look ok but not what i would expect to get from them. If i were to show i can use them in the way my friend jon705 does then i would switch my whole operation to LED's as the more i think about them, the more appealing they are to me. i'll see what happens, i guess its difficult for any company to give out lights for free as they wouldnt make money, but i know i could generate sales and make purchases myself if the panel worked.

Im also starting another grow soon so i am going to journal that in here also. Its only 2 1000w hps but it will be completely coco so just something else to show alongside this. Im just waiting for the clones to root for that.

Cult mate....I'm into day 8 of my FIRST grow lol. Look, buddy, as I said to Steve earlier, I want to LEARN to grow great green :) I'm not into "mines better than yours".....and that's no disrespect to anyone honest. I just want GOOD GREEN for ALL :peace:

Ahhhhh, yes oh wise one but as long as I'm getting more sex than you ........lol see mate, it's ALL about priorities. One day, when I can rate myself as a knowledgeable and experience grower (cultivator :) ) than perhaps I'll enter a competition. Until then......no :)

frown :(

aha mine smokes better, looks better and i shag better wen i can be bothered to sample some! just depends how many submissions or left hooks ive taken on the day! i think we'll all agree im the superior product, but thats ok - dont feel bad, there can be only 1!!!! hahahaha

i have to be very careful about ingesting anything as im only 31 and punch drunk as frank bruno almost lol, but i retain what matters, my good looks hahahaha

frown :(

aha mine smokes better, looks better and i shag better wen i can be bothered to sample some! just depends how many submissions or left hooks ive taken on the day! i think we'll all agree im the superior product, but thats ok - dont feel bad, there can be only 1!!!! hahahaha

i have to be very careful about ingesting anything as im only 31 and punch drunk as frank bruno almost lol, but i retain what matters, my good looks hahahaha

You LUCKY BASTARD!!! I'm 51, look like Yoda (same height too) but, on the UP side.....my knob is closer to the ground than yours :) :rofl::green_heart: Ohhhhh yeah, your grass is SOOOOO much GREENER :) :thumb::high-five::peace::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom