20180203_181124.jpg

20180203_181128.jpg

20180203_181141.jpg

20180203_184248.jpg

20180203_184302.jpg

20180203_181124.jpg

20180203_181128.jpg

20180203_184248.jpg

Looking great cult. Plants look such a lovely colour green in those pics pal.

Cult, I could only get my hands on some 16l fabric pots. Will they be good enough to use for flowering or am I going to lose out on yield csuse pots 4l smaller than the 20l ones I was using before. Ive seen people using much smaller pots like 8l for example and using multiple feeds and still pulling massive yields but thought I'd ask the pro what he thinks?

Cheers cult

These plants will be the ones going in my tent again pal and I'll be scrogging them will be putting them on drippers mate

I still have ages to go till I get to flowering so I would definitely be able to get some 20l ones in by then if its better to go with them.

Thanks pal, I thought it would be fine with multiple feeds but then I was thinking about how quickly those roots can fill those 20l pots so thought it was best to check. Yeah I can imagine how quickly those pots dry out if you can only get there once a day.

Yeah I've defintley seen you growing some big plants pal. When I get that room available to me I will be growing some bigger plants. What do you do for support when growing multiple plants in a room cult? I'm hoping to do 8 lights. Either two tents or just one room.

All Of the seeds I germated on saturday have cracked and been potted up. There was 20 Amnesia Haze anf 20 Armageddon as well mas 5 Jack herer fast (im led to believe it is a jack crossed with an auto which give a faster flowering time). Again these were germed in paper towels and not soaked or anything else. Just damp paper towels on plates wrapped in plastic bags and placed a upboard. I had actually forgotten abouty them so some of the tails were a good 3inch but i dont mind that but 100% germination again, paper gowel germination method cant be beaten when done correctly. sadly i think ive killed 1 armageddon and 1 amnessia as i snapped the tap roots on them while removing from the paper towels.

20180207_220731.jpg

20180207_220218.jpg

20180207_221211.jpg

20180207_221322.jpg

20180205_195255.jpg

As you csn see i cover the seedlings with black rubbish bags to keep it dark and humid for 24 hours to make sure the tap root takkes hold. Then they go under 400w hps dual spec until they can handle the 600w. I never grow these strains outside of spain because 12 week flower period is long time but ive decided to keep a couple rooms for the cream and longer flowering hazes.

Hey cult have you grown the amnesia haze before? I got a CBD amnesia from dinafem. It's the amnesia haze but bred to a 1 to 1 CBD THC ratio. Just curious if you have any input on grow tips for the strain? Appreciate it bud .

yes I've grown it maybe 8 times give or take. It doesnt like heat at all, can handle the cold. The ones i have in spain now have at times only been 64f with lights on! Due to issues with power meaning i couldnt run as many lights as id like and no electric heater its been challenging but they look good considering they only have a small amount of light and getting a the most basic of basic feeds, again due to me not physically being there and it being difficult to get what i use in that area.

But all the other times ive had fantastic results with the Amnesia Haze. Just make sure they get lots of air exchange and try to keep temps below 80f for best results. My friend grows it and he had lots trouble with his indoor grows because of temps above 80f. The strain just doesnt like it at all. I was warned when i started growing Amnesia that it was sensitive to nutrients but i have found the exact opposite, i push that plants quite hard and i use tap water that is 0.8ec(400ppm) and they dont mind it at all.

hope that helps.

Heres a complete update of what is going on at the minute.

The alien system has 14days left until harvest but it has been getting manual top fed twice daily for the past week as the brain unit was damaged. its caused some yellowing due to washing salts back through the coco but it was either attempt to top feed or harvest 3 weeks early and that was never an option. The buds are swelling nicely although clearly not as well as they would have had the system ran smoothly to the end. I am going to remove the system from this grow room once this is harvest is done and switch to drippers or hand fed. Ive used the alien flood and drain systems a few years now and im tired of malfunctions, this one was user error but I will get more consistent results using drippers I think. I have some clones ready to get potted up on Monday but I could be facing some problems as they've sat in the aero cloner a little longer than id like and roots are out of control to say the least!

20180209_165350.jpg

These clones will go direct into 25litre pots. they are not in great shape but im hoping I can pull them around because I don't have time to start seeds now, so I guess the next round will be experimental. I do have the Amnesia Haze and Armageddon but they will go in a different room.

20180209_175025.jpg

20180209_175028.jpg

Now we have the manual fed plants and they too are not without problems. Some of the plants are over 7' tall. they were vegged far too long for the number of plants in the room and I wasn't expecting them to get so big. This has meant I have a row down the centre of the room with huge plants and the main heads all fox tailing due to the close proximity to the lights. I can't raise the lights any more as it would be detrimental to 2/3rds of the room. So all in all its been a tricky grow this one, can't win every time I guess and to be fair my apprentice on this grow is brand new and has very little grow experience so he has managed well really, nothing is dead so that s the main thing.

20180209_165842.jpg

20180209_165921.jpg

Finally we have the Amnesia Haze. they are looking great considering how much stress they have been under. Room is floating at 69f with lights on and still have 2 weeks or so to go before harvest. This room was thrown up without much care or consideration at all and the plants have shown great resilience threw multiple power cuts and cold temps. I be pleased too get any thing at all from this one. Limited to 4 lights was a nightmare but this will be the one and only grow in this spot. couple of the heads are looking weak to say the least bud there is bud on the plants and its quite nice actually so that is the main thing.

IMG-20180210-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20180210-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20180210-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20180210-WA0015.jpg

I am working on setting some other bits and pieces away so hopefully will swap this amnesia grow for a one in another spot. I haven't decided what I will grow or how yet but I will let you fine people know in plenty of time :)

Peace.

Heres a complete update of what is going on at the minute.

The alien system has 14days left until harvest but it has been getting manual top fed twice daily for the past week as the brain unit was damaged. its caused some yellowing due to washing salts back through the coco but it was either attempt to top feed or harvest 3 weeks early and that was never an option. The buds are swelling nicely although clearly not as well as they would have had the system ran smoothly to the end. I am going to remove the system from this grow room once this is harvest is done and switch to drippers or hand fed. Ive used the alien flood and drain systems a few years now and im tired of malfunctions, this one was user error but I will get more consistent results using drippers I think. I have some clones ready to get potted up on Monday but I could be facing some problems as they've sat in the aero cloner a little longer than id like and roots are out of control to say the least!

20180209_165350.jpg

These clones will go direct into 25litre pots. they are not in great shape but im hoping I can pull them around because I don't have time to start seeds now, so I guess the next round will be experimental. I do have the Amnesia Haze and Armageddon but they will go in a different room.

20180209_175025.jpg

20180209_175028.jpg

Now we have the manual fed plants and they too are not without problems. Some of the plants are over 7' tall. they were vegged far too long for the number of plants in the room and I wasn't expecting them to get so big. This has meant I have a row down the centre of the room with huge plants and the main heads all fox tailing due to the close proximity to the lights. I can't raise the lights any more as it would be detrimental to 2/3rds of the room. So all in all its been a tricky grow this one, can't win every time I guess and to be fair my apprentice on this grow is brand new and has very little grow experience so he has managed well really, nothing is dead so that s the main thing.

20180209_165842.jpg

20180209_165921.jpg

Finally we have the Amnesia Haze. they are looking great considering how much stress they have been under. Room is floating at 69f with lights on and still have 2 weeks or so to go before harvest. This room was thrown up without much care or consideration at all and the plants have shown great resilience threw multiple power cuts and cold temps. I be pleased too get any thing at all from this one. Limited to 4 lights was a nightmare but this will be the one and only grow in this spot. couple of the heads are looking weak to say the least bud there is bud on the plants and its quite nice actually so that is the main thing.

IMG-20180210-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20180210-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20180210-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20180210-WA0015.jpg

I am working on setting some other bits and pieces away so hopefully will swap this amnesia grow for a one in another spot. I haven't decided what I will grow or how yet but I will let you fine people know in plenty of time :)

Peace.
If you don't mind my asking are you running HID, or LED, OR LEC. Your room looks amazing I am about to get something that's the same as a QB it's a prototype from a company that's uses same diodes just different array set. It's gonna flower a 4 by 4 scrog at 3500k pennywise has a QB and I am just wondering what lights you run I have a 1000w HPS have not touched in. a year, I have led after led just sitting on the floor bc I keep.upgrading.

I only run HPS lights because it doesn't make sense for me to run LED. I do have some quality ones 1000w actual draw panels that pull 45oz per panel but I can set 20 600w hps lights up for the price those 1000w panels cost. LED is definitely the future but the amount of lights I use it would cost me insane money to replace with LED and most LED lights are still shit, especially the cheap ones. When the prices become normal I will then switch the LED for sure. Id much rather buy a double ended 1000w gavita pro any day. I will leave it up to everyone else to pay the high prices until the technology is at a point they can be made cheaper.

Plus I am so schooled in running hps im not worried about changing as many of the benefits people describe of LED are inflated and wouldn't apply to my style of set up. But in future they will get to a point that it will be impossible to ignore, not yet though.

Yeah from what I hear most vet growers love their HPS and I don't blame them. In a large space you can vent easily it's impossible to beat!

Hey cult thanks for all that great info on the Amnesia! I will wait to run it until after summer, and run the red diesel I know can handle some higher temps. Idk yours look pretty friggen frost for having "problems"! Keep it up

I wish my roots was looking like them ones in the aero cloner did ya use same nute mix since they been in I put some in a aero cloner a few days behind you and I have a few with roots a few with bumps and the rest look like there will rot

whats your water temp like? warm water is no1 prob with aerocloning. the roots on mine are far too big really. they should have been put in pots a week ago but ive been busy and for got about them. my res has 1.0ec ph perfect 3part (water is 0.3 ec so 0.7ec of nutes), voodoo juice, sensizym. then I just top up with water as needed.

Back
Top Bottom