Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

Loving it. Didn't have to wait long for that. I'm gonna try that more often ;)! Man I can't wait till I have a whole room available to me. Looking good pal. Keep up the good work and updates!

cult I live in lanzarote (just moved from uk) rh is between 60% & 80% all year I can't seem to get humidity to drop lower by venting air through exhaust as air I'm pulling in is high to start. without buying a expensive dehumidifier which would take up a large amount of space in my 1.2x1.2 space. Is there anything else I can do?

cult I live in lanzarote (just moved from uk) rh is between 60% & 80% all year I can't seem to get humidity to drop lower by venting air through exhaust as air I'm pulling in is high to start. without buying a expensive dehumidifier which would take up a large amount of space in my 1.2x1.2 space. Is there anything else I can do?

welcome mate. I almost moved out there before moving to the mainland. theres a great Brazilian jiu jitsu club in costa blanca and theres nice spots there. yaiza? I think was what the place was but I can't remember now, but we decided not to move cos too small an island. I think it would have driven me nuts with boredom lol.

as for your humidity issue your stuck really. sealed rooms are way to go there but cost more to set up and you need co2 bottles. if you are pulling 60-80rh in from outside your fighting a losing battle really, a dehumidifier will help but the problem you have with extraction running is it pulls sir out faster than it can be cleaned or have humidity removed.

Cult, how long do you think these are from flipping? I'm using your feed schedule on 100%, the only difference is I'm scrogging.
I took your advice and removed the cooltubes, now they are bare bulbs with adjust a wing reflectors. I didn't top them, bended the main stem as you advice but they got sooo bushy so I thought I'd scrog them.

I'm hand watering them twice a day with around 1l of water.

DSC035186.JPG

DSC035316.JPG

DSC035374.JPG

Cult, how long do you think these are from flipping? I'm using your feed schedule on 100%, the only difference is I'm scrogging.
I took your advice and removed the cooltubes, now they are bare bulbs with adjust a wing reflectors. I didn't top them, bended the main stem as you advice but they got sooo bushy so I thought I'd scrog them.

DSC035186.JPG

DSC035316.JPG

DSC035374.JPG

looks nice.

flip now or its going to get way too crowded mate.

Ive just had a delivery of some fresh seeds there. 20 feminized Amnesia Haze and 20 feminized Armageddon. Also got 5 Jack Heres fast thrown on as freebies, I take it the fast means faster grow times..

20180203_130220.jpg

20180203_130154.jpg

20180203_130132.jpg

20180203_123334.jpg

20180203_123342.jpg

Now my dilemma is what to do with them. the seed company I use is brilliant, best company in uk by any stretch. You always get buy 3 get 1 free on any pack of seeds. thats a great deal at any time but this company does it all year around so if you want to see who it is just check jy instagram account because I don't know if they are sponsors here and I don't know if im allowed to say who it is. But I've basically paid for 30 seeds and got 15 for free, saves me ££££. I am thinking of putting them in the rooms I show here. I do have other grows but I think I show enough on this forum now so im not going to add any more too it, especially when my accounts are becoming more public with other social media platforms as I will be pushing my book when it comes and likely sponsor the site but we wait and see what happens because the book isn't finished let alone published.

my clones I will use else where. so im due to harvest the alien system in 3 1/2 weeks which puts me behind schedule when using seed. unless I do the bLZ clones in the Alien system and then flower the Huckleberry and kings banner elsewhere so I can get my mothers selected. decisions decisions....

im going to go clean up the biz bud in an hour so I will get some pics. they are desperate for a prune as they didn't get their 3 week one and they are very overgrown around the bottoms. they have exploded in 2 days since changing the res and bumping the feed up to:

ionic coco bloom 1.8ec
advanced meta boost 2ml/l
buddhas tree pk 0.5ml/l
sensizym 2ml/l

ph5.8

I will get some pics up later of them pruned up.

That seed supplier is awesome, I haven't used another supplier since you told me about them. I didn't realise amnesia was a full sativa, I thought it was a hybrid. Seems you got some decisions to make, always good to have lots of options tho, you're certainly not short of them.

What was the final EC coming out on that feed you're using pal? I found when I started adding the PK boost at .5ml litre it really ramped up the EC. Look forward to seeing the girls after their haircut!

DSC035186.JPG

DSC035316.JPG

DSC035374.JPG

Nice scrog!

Back
Top Bottom