Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

Cult, I have been trying to set up my drip feed system but so far I have been failing miserably.

The flaw is nowhere even and the plants first in line get feed, but the last nothing. Let me upload some photos so you can see whats the case.

DSC036486.JPG

DSC036505.JPG

DSC036546.JPG

DSC036538.JPG

DSC036527.JPG

DSC036566.JPG

DSC036808.JPG

DSC036829.JPG

Cult, I have been trying to set up my drip feed system but so far I have been failing miserably.

The flaw is nowhere even and the plants first in line get feed, but the last nothing. Let me upload some photos so you can see whats the case.
Are your lines all the same length? They needed to be to build up pressure evenly.

Nope, there are longer and smaller lines all through the tent. Do they have to be literally same by centimeters?

The last pot is on the line is literally getting 0 water.
When I launch my pump at max there are leaks everywhere, seems like too big pressure or..?

The main hose is like 10m long, is this likely to be the problem for everything?

My pump is Hailea 8810.

Do you think if I buy like 2 more of these pumps it would be easier?
I have 16 plants in one tent to feed and 4 in the other.

I can make it 3 pumps for first tent (5, 5, 6) and 1 pump for the 4 in the other smaller tent.
Will it work well in same reservoir?

Do you think if I buy like 2 more of these pumps it would be easier?
I have 16 plants in one tent to feed and 4 in the other.

I can make it 3 pumps for first tent (5, 5, 6) and 1 pump for the 4 in the other smaller tent.
Will it work well in same reservoir?
I would run bigger pvc tubing from the rez into the tent then branch off with equal length lines to the plants. Your just going to have to use separate timers.

Cult, since I'm still hand watering them, do you think 2 times a day is enough?
Do you think its better to water when they come on and around 5-6h later or water once while are on and water once during night?

Thanks to everybody for the feedback and help! Appreciate it!

Cult, since I'm still hand watering them, do you think 2 times a day is enough?
Do you think its better to water when they come on and around 5-6h later or water once while are on and water once during night?

Thanks to everybody for the feedback and help! Appreciate it!
Always feed when lights are on. When lights go off plants are sending back to the roots so the uptake then is minimal if anything. I feed 1/2 hour after lights come on and again in 6 hours if feeding twice on a 12 hour light cycle.

whats your water temp like? warm water is no1 prob with aerocloning. the roots on mine are far too big really. they should have been put in pots a week ago but ive been busy and for got about them. my res has 1.0ec ph perfect 3part (water is 0.3 ec so 0.7ec of nutes), voodoo juice, sensizym. then I just top up with water as needed.
Awesome brotha i use those same nutes from an. I just got the b52 and sensizym. Have u used the b52 b4?? Also do u use cal-mag with ur an nutes??

Back
Top Bottom