Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

You've allways got ya hands full mate lol
I have seen a few grows with the green potion on line An allways seemed good . I've done the fast version sweet cheese from them An it come down in 7 weeks An quality was banging . Also done there San Fernando lemon kush at two locations an I really liked it an one spot absolute grade a stuff but turned out shit at the other spot so I'm not sure about that one.i ain't to sure but think they do a 30ltr version of the flood An drain

So ive finished trimming the biz bud in the alien system. Alien does a 20litre version Scooby but im done with them systems because they too unreliable. im putting everything top fed drippers of manuals hand feeding. The difference between what I have just harvested and what is coming down in the next 10-14days is no comparison. The weed in the system just stalled and is ok but definitely nothing to get excited about. However in the hand fed room, not only are the buds massive, they are top quality too. The hand fed plants will be 9 weeks and 3 days next Saturday 2nd march and I was going to try take them to 10 weeks but I fear bud rot. Its far too big and dense for there to be zero and the longer I leave it the more there will be no doubt.

Anyway here is a pic of the harvested buds. im guessing 80oz dry which is 2 disasters in a row with the alien system. 9 600w lights should be pulling no less than 135oz dry but never mind it is what it is. Now I just have to hope the spot doesn't get robbed while its sitting empty!

Heres a few more pics of the hand fed room. Every day they are getting bigger and frostier. Its pretty cool in that room with only 8 600w hps running which means the trichs are going crazy. Im going to try bump out up to 12 600w hps on next run but then again I have a feeling the m2 will be maxed out bud wise so adding more light won't really achieve anything.

Finally here is my Jack Heres. I have 5 of those amongst my vegging Amnesia Haze and Armageddon, they are all ready to be potted up but I must wait until harvest is dry and I can use the space.

That little Jack Herer looks stout and healthy as can be. I would love to be able to get mine to start out like that. Was that little guy topped at all? Nice roots on that gal.

No, I just make sure they have good light usually 600w/m2 and good airflow. Then I add my note mix which accelerates growth when conditions are right. My mix would cause a lot of head aches in the wrong envioronment. specifically lack of light. but light and air flow are equally important. Just like breathing and blood flow is equally important in humans.

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

depends on where you Are extracting to and where you are pulling air from. What cfm is it?
I think it's 1240 cfm I extract straight to the loft and passive intake
'window ' vent in door

So Im going to finish the harvest of the Alien system tomorrow. its just about dry and need cut from the stick. I will pack it in paper bags for a few days then its ready to go. I don't cure the weed unless its personal, the commercial stuff is on the buyer to cure due to lack of space and the risk of having kilos of weed lying around.

I think I have secured a nice new premises that can hold 120 lights. If this comes off I will document the build and the grow. Watch this space!

I will harvest the manual fed room. 7-10 days from now. It looks 2.5-3 weeks away from being finished, or rather most of the plants do. The Huckleberry looks like 4-5 days and its done. but I have to travel this week so it will have to wait until I get back. I must cut the plants next week as im fearful of bud rot. The buds are just huge for an indoor grow and every grow ive ever had like this has been ruined by bud rot so im just going to bite the bullet and harvest early. Plus I need the space. I have 20 Amnesia Haze, 20 Armageddon, 5 Jack Herer, 50 Green poison and 4 Skunk #1 to get potted up and placed , as well as 32 clones of the BLZ bud. Im running out of space fast.

I will get some pics up tomorrow of the final trim and I will pull a couple of the bigger plants out for pics.

Back
Top Bottom