Curso's True High Brix!

Love the plant cuttings recycling idea... did it on some of my soil and within 2 weeks all the leaves were dirt!

Awesome!!

I can't wait to see how those Platinum's perform :) Sweetness!

:circle-of-love:

Love the plant cuttings recycling idea... did it on some of my soil and within 2 weeks all the leaves were dirt!

Awesome!!

I can't wait to see how those Platinum's perform :) Sweetness!

It's funny how active our soil is even when its not in use. I honestly think my plant's have become better with the addition of all the cannabis organic matter in the soil.

I am looking forward to seeing how they run too. With that amount of light they showed @24" man the tops of these plants are going to be MASSIVE!!!

I am so stoked to try these lights, they seem to be causing a bit of an uproar within this led community. It seems other companies are making some strong statements against platinum. Claiming they havent been around all that long and some other bullshit.

Well...lets talk about claims and led companies....I have seen Lush say they use Cree...someone pulled it apart and there's not a single cree chip in there...make you wonder right. Yet even another claim by lush is that NASA is usin their technology...a couple google searches proved that to be incorrect as well....

So lush...Here I am calling you out in my own non-sponsored thread, provide some proof to your claims. Otherwise I am going to call bullshit to them all. I have seen them work for some people and other people say they are garbage. The results from Lush lighting hasn't proven itself any better than the TopLed lights that cost half the price. Lets not say they're made in the usa either, we all know that 99.9% are made in china.

So really lush what brand of chips are you using??

Is nasa really using your garbage???

Ps...I see no patent pending for your lights...so who "IS" copying who??

Just one more thing...I saw these questions asked on another board and borrowed them from that person because I never saw Lush answer them...
-What chips does lush use???
-Where do you get your housing's???
-Where in the world is everything assembled at???
-Do you guys have a PAR foot print over the 4x4 that you claim???
-What G/W are you getting???
-How along are you vegging?
-What drivers do you use???
-What are your pcb's made of???
-What is your space and how many of each light are you running over that space???

be nice to see these answered...at some point...sense they dodge the questions everywhere else. I'll ask them here.
(credit Geengene707 for the questions)..

I see that you are located in my home state of MI....A simple google search shows that address is no factory....

Lush really makes me wonder now that they are selling their shit buy one get a small one free....I've said from the beginning that Lush lighting is no more than another light made in china sold with a bunch of false claims. I have yet to see any par test's on their own site. They talk about lumans and stupid shit like that. Where is some proof of cree diodes?

All and all I have this to say. Lush's results are nothing even close to what I have achieved with TopLed MarsII 1200's. I got 2 lights for the price of one of their smaller lights and have much, much more light. Yep Lush your price tag doesn't warrant the results that anyone can see on many threads. I see a bunch of sick plants when I look at many lush growers plants. Not a single one of them is green through and through.

I hope someone has one of the lush reps come check how healthy plants look and maybe learn a thing or two about truthful marketing.

These very well could be pointless rants. My proof is out there, otherwise I wouldn't be talking shit. Lush has much to prove their claims are all they are claims. I haven't seen one grow of lush's with beautiful plants, and Ive looked. I know kushington farms has some nice plants I agree, but I have never seen one as healthy as mine are from TopLed.

Proof is in the pudding, I'd take the pepsi challenge with any company. There is a reason I agreed to test for platinum. There is also a reason so many people have passed lush by laughing at 2k price tag. Proof doesn't warrant the price tag....

Hi Curso, I have read many journals of yours an the Docs. for a long time now an I have to say great work by both you guys! I have learned a lot here on 420Mag so keep up the good work.

Hi Curso, I have read many journals of yours an the Docs. for a long time now an I have to say great work by both you guys! I have learned a lot here on 420Mag so keep up the good work.

Thanks man!!! I am happy to have helped. I am more that sure Doc is too.

Growing is the greatest thing we can do. This a complex plant we are growing, not everyone can do it. Many try and fail. The ones who succeed are the ones that learn from their failures (and others) and makes the next go at it even better.

A friend of mine grows Bonzi's,he belongs to a club and is pretty active with it. He went to a seminar one day and the guy talking about bonzi's told them, if they want to learn how to grow ask a cannabis grower. We are some of the best growers in the world. So we talk fairly often...lol

I guess lush can't back up their claims...I have given them ample opportunity to answer any of my questions and that of other people. From what I have read, farmrerJohn uses them to light the walk way into his grow, because that blue spectrum is only good for a vegging plant. I guess these engineers that have worked so hard at lush haven't looked at a chart that tells us what spectrum a plant needs to photosynthesize properly. It takes more than blue......

:reading420magazine:
Lush really makes me wonder now that they are selling their shit buy one get a small one free....I've said from the beginning that Lush lighting is no more than another light made in china sold with a bunch of false claims. I have yet to see any par test's on their own site. They talk about lumans and stupid shit like that. Where is some proof of cree diodes?

All and all I have this to say. Lush's results are nothing even close to what I have achieved with TopLed MarsII 1200's. I got 2 lights for the price of one of their smaller lights and have much, much more light. Yep Lush your price tag doesn't warrant the results that anyone can see on many threads. I see a bunch of sick plants when I look at many lush growers plants. Not a single one of them is green through and through.

I hope someone has one of the lush reps come check how healthy plants look and maybe learn a thing or two about truthful marketing.

These very well could be pointless rants. My proof is out there, otherwise I wouldn't be talking shit. Lush has much to prove their claims are all they are claims. I haven't seen one grow of lush's with beautiful plants, and Ive looked. I know kushington farms has some nice plants I agree, but I have never seen one as healthy as mine are from TopLed.

Proof is in the pudding, I'd take the pepsi challenge with any company. There is a reason I agreed to test for platinum. There is also a reason so many people have passed lush by laughing at 2k price tag. Proof doesn't warrant the price tag....

Ah, hello Curso, I hear you were requesting a response from Lush Lighting. Here I am, my name is Sam, I am an actual human person here to respond to your statements... which you say you've given me "ample time" to respond to... 9 hours and 57 minutes after your first very civil and polite invitation to come have a delightful and mannerly discourse with you. Or more accurately, since we were told that someone was relentlessly bashing us, for no apparent reason, and claiming that we weren't responding... although frankly since we had never in any way been involved in this thread before we had no idea that you existed.

Regardless of the means, I am here. I am more than happy to talk with you about Lush Lights all day long. I believe in this company quite deeply. However, I warn you that if you resort to cursing and insults again, I will not participate any further. There's no call for any of that. I have never talked to you before, no need to be so aggressive.
That being established, let us dive right in, as you've established quite a large swath for me to cover.

Regarding the claim about the "other company" and "copying"; Who from Lush Lighting said this, when did they say it, where did they say it? We generally avoid slinging mud at other companies. There's no need. Our product is excellent.I can't speak for any other company; but when it comes to Lush, we've been selling lights for 3 years with excellent feedback. Before we ever even sold a Lush Light, we spent several years researching and engineering. Either way, it's quite easy to establish that Lush Lighting has been here for awhile now.

By the way? Through hard work and innovation we have earned the exclusive endorsements (and non-exclusive!) of many reputable breeding companies, and the top two cannabis training universities in the United States. There's only one reason that Lush Lighting has all this support: the results people get from our lights. Bottom line.

Someone pulled one apart and found not a single Cree chip. Where's the proof? I find it absurd that as long as one is saying something negative about Lush, several people will jump on it and demand us to justify our business practices and cry for this and that as "proof" - Proof that wasn't required of the claimant, proof that does not satisfy as every time I point out this or that, the bar of "proof" is raised. The burden of evidence here is on Lush Lighting, regardless of who made the initial claim. Cool. So in this kangaroo court, I must assume I am also guilty until proven innocent, given that I've been treated like a hostile witness so far?

Going forward; so for now we will in fact presume that honest to whatever you believe in there were no Cree's in there. Not even one. So? We did start out exclusively with Cree. But we also found other chips that work as well or better than Cree for our purposes. So we no longer list them as an exclusive supplier, and we don't share our electronics components suppliers. Sorry. That's actually our right and privilege as an American company.

We did not say NASA uses our lights. What Matt said was:
"We’re doing what NASA has been unsuccessful in doing for the last ten years. We have discovered the color ratio and intensity of light required to fuel photosynthesis."
(Link to article originally posted in provided on PM request.)
So are you saying our claim that our lights do indeed have the color & intensity to make cannabis grow properly is false? Because if I Google "Lush LED Lighting videos" or "Lush LED Lighting images", I get a TON of results... mostly of flowering plants. I can also google several well known growers, breeders, and other well respected cannabis associated personas and see a ton of praise for Lush. We don't have to say Lush is special; that's what everyone who has used a Lush is saying to everyone they know.

"Lets not say they're made in the usa either, we all know 99.9% are made in china."
- We have not claimed our lights were manufactured in the United States. I myself have said that we are working toward and hope to have full manufacture in the US eventually.

"Ps...I see no patent pending for your lights...so who "IS" copying who??"
Well, I've already addressed this as to the main part of that question, but regarding the patent statement:
From the US Patent Office website: "Utility patents may be granted to anyone who invents or discovers any new and useful process, machine, article of manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof. Design patents may be granted to anyone who invents a new, original, and ornamental design for an article of manufacture. Plant patents may be granted to anyone who invents or discovers and asexually reproduces any distinct and new variety of plant."
What exactly would you suggest we patent? We didn't create LED grow lights. We didn't discover some awesome new process or machine or material to make them with. We tweaked wavelengths of light until they grew awesome cannabis. Perhaps we should patent the diodes themselves.... except that's already covered by the manufacturers, whom we pay handsomely for the right to use said chips. So should we patent wavelengths of light? That's... not really possible. Also, we keep that "special recipe", as it were, secret. As in, proprietary. To apply for anything, one must prove the uniqueness... one must make that "special recipe" public. Geez, well then you could just tweak everything really really close to ours, and say, "Oh hey, we're not doing what they did. It's different, see?" Lastly... patents are US only. You do see the obvious problem there, yes?

-What chips does lush use???
-Where do you get your housing's???
-Where in the world is everything assembled at???
-Do you guys have a PAR foot print over the 4x4 that you claim???
-What G/W are you getting???
-How along are you vegging?
-What drivers do you use???
-What are your pcb's made of???
-What is your space and how many of each light are you running over that space???

-We use a variety of chips, we don't disclose that information in general, we have mentioned a few brands previously... we don't work with one exclusive manufacturer of chips, nor do we care to.
-It's a pretty standard housing.
-Manufactured and assembled in China, as stated many times previously. Packed after assembly and sent immediately to Lush.
We do everything else in Michigan from that point on.
-here : give you a pretty good idea. We're working on some improved charts in the future.
-Most growers report to us about 1G/1W.
- ... Most growers decide on their own vegging time...
-We don't disclose our electronic component suppliers.
-Our MCPCB boards are aluminium.
-Most growers run 1 light over a 4x4 area.

We haven't dodged these questions. Actually I've answered them over and over and over again...

"I see that you are located in my home state of MI....A simple google search shows that address is no factory...."
Our factory is in China. Michigan is not in China. We have still never said that we manufacture here in Michigan... or... wait for it... anywhere outside of China.

Lush really makes me wonder now that they are selling their shit buy one get a small one free....
Nice. Thanks.
Funny story : Not all of Lush Lighting staff can offer this deal. Only me, and only here on 420Magazine. It was and is a special thank you offer from me, Sam, to the members of 420Magazine... for being so warm and welcoming to me!

"I've said from the beginning that Lush lighting is no more than another light made in china sold with a bunch of false claims."
We never said our lights were manufactured anywhere other then China.
As far as false claims, quite frankly more experienced and respected growers then you will say that Lush lives up to all of its claims. We have numerous endorsements that are all listed on our website, and any one of those individuals listed would have sued our pants off if we were not legit. A grower who switches from 400w HPS tent to cheap LEDs to other cheap LEDs is hardly in the same league as many of our supporters.

"I have seen them work for some people and other people say they are garbage."
So you've seen for yourself the great results we speak of, and then you've also heard people saying negative things about us. Okay.
"I see a bunch of sick plants when I look at many lush growers plants. Not a single one of them is green through and through"
Wait. Which is it? Have you seen them work, or is every single Lush plant you've ever seen sickly and not "green through and through"?
"I haven't seen one grow of lush's with beautiful plants, and Ive looked."
Ooookay. You should click on the links in my sig to KingJohnCs threads. Those aren't beautiful? Those are sickly? At this point, I'm truly questioning if YOU know what a healthy plant looks like.

"There is a reason I agreed to test for platinum. There is also a reason so many people have passed lush by laughing at 2k price tag. Proof doesn't warrant the price tag...."
Because they offered you a free light?
Something interesting I've found as a step parent: If I tell my step-child they cannot have something, suddenly the object is no longer desired, it immediately becomes the focus of her derision and scorn.
So yes. Plenty of people say Lush is overpriced.

It's also silly to pay full MSRP on a Lush. If you don't want a free Lumenator with your Dominator, use the code for 20% off. It's right there on the website, every time you can proceed farther in the checkout process it reminds you that if you have no other codes, here, have 20% off. If that's not enough?? Email me. I've said it possibly one thousand times by now. I like to haggle. I like to cut deals.
Also, you see, our lights are actually good enough that they are sold in many brick & mortar locations. You know, where you can go see and touch and examine them BEFORE you pay for them. Most hydro shops, in our experience, have a standard 20% discount as well. So it's sort of like we're not trying to undercut the physical businesses that we support.

"From what I have read, farmrerJohn uses them to light the walk way into his grow, because that blue spectrum is only good for a vegging plant."
LOL. No. John knew that angling the lights correctly on the sides would provide more than enough light for his plant... he didn't want one side to get all big and juicy in the light and the other to get no light.

Mmmkay. There you go, buddy.

Ah, hello Curso, I hear you were requesting a response from Lush Lighting. Here I am, my name is Sam, I am an actual human person here to respond to your statements... which you say you've given me "ample time" to respond to... 9 hours and 57 minutes after your first very civil and polite invitation to come have a delightful and mannerly discourse with you. Or more accurately, since we were told that someone was relentlessly bashing us, for no apparent reason, and claiming that we weren't responding... although frankly since we had never in any way been involved in this thread before we had no idea that you existed.

Regardless of the means, I am here. I am more than happy to talk with you about Lush Lights all day long. I believe in this company quite deeply. However, I warn you that if you resort to cursing and insults again, I will not participate any further. There's no call for any of that. I have never talked to you before, no need to be so aggressive.
That being established, let us dive right in, as you've established quite a large swath for me to cover.

Regarding the claim about the "other company" and "copying"; Who from Lush Lighting said this, when did they say it, where did they say it? We generally avoid slinging mud at other companies. There's no need. Our product is excellent.I can't speak for any other company; but when it comes to Lush, we've been selling lights for 3 years with excellent feedback. Before we ever even sold a Lush Light, we spent several years researching and engineering. Either way, it's quite easy to establish that Lush Lighting has been here for awhile now.

By the way? Through hard work and innovation we have earned the exclusive endorsements (and non-exclusive!) of many reputable breeding companies, and the top two cannabis training universities in the United States. There's only one reason that Lush Lighting has all this support: the results people get from our lights. Bottom line.

Someone pulled one apart and found not a single Cree chip. Where's the proof? I find it absurd that as long as one is saying something negative about Lush, several people will jump on it and demand us to justify our business practices and cry for this and that as "proof" - Proof that wasn't required of the claimant, proof that does not satisfy as every time I point out this or that, the bar of "proof" is raised. The burden of evidence here is on Lush Lighting, regardless of who made the initial claim. Cool. So in this kangaroo court, I must assume I am also guilty until proven innocent, given that I've been treated like a hostile witness so far?

Going forward; so for now we will in fact presume that honest to whatever you believe in there were no Cree's in there. Not even one. So? We did start out exclusively with Cree. But we also found other chips that work as well or better than Cree for our purposes. So we no longer list them as an exclusive supplier, and we don't share our electronics components suppliers. Sorry. That's actually our right and privilege as an American company.

We did not say NASA uses our lights. What Matt said was: (Link to article originally posted in provided on PM request.)
So are you saying our claim that our lights do indeed have the color & intensity to make cannabis grow properly is false? Because if I Google "Lush LED Lighting videos" or "Lush LED Lighting images", I get a TON of results... mostly of flowering plants. I can also google several well known growers, breeders, and other well respected cannabis associated personas and see a ton of praise for Lush. We don't have to say Lush is special; that's what everyone who has used a Lush is saying to everyone they know.

- We have not claimed our lights were manufactured in the United States. I myself have said that we are working toward and hope to have full manufacture in the US eventually.

Well, I've already addressed this as to the main part of that question, but regarding the patent statement:
From the US Patent Office website: "Utility patents may be granted to anyone who invents or discovers any new and useful process, machine, article of manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof. Design patents may be granted to anyone who invents a new, original, and ornamental design for an article of manufacture. Plant patents may be granted to anyone who invents or discovers and asexually reproduces any distinct and new variety of plant."
What exactly would you suggest we patent? We didn't create LED grow lights. We didn't discover some awesome new process or machine or material to make them with. We tweaked wavelengths of light until they grew awesome cannabis. Perhaps we should patent the diodes themselves.... except that's already covered by the manufacturers, whom we pay handsomely for the right to use said chips. So should we patent wavelengths of light? That's... not really possible. Also, we keep that "special recipe", as it were, secret. As in, proprietary. To apply for anything, one must prove the uniqueness... one must make that "special recipe" public. Geez, well then you could just tweak everything really really close to ours, and say, "Oh hey, we're not doing what they did. It's different, see?" Lastly... patents are US only. You do see the obvious problem there, yes?

-We use a variety of chips, we don't disclose that information in general, we have mentioned a few brands previously... we don't work with one exclusive manufacturer of chips, nor do we care to.
-Manufactured and assembled in China, as stated many times previously. Packed after assembly and sent immediately to Lush.
-here : give you a pretty good idea. We're working on some improved charts in the future.

We haven't dodged these questions. Actually I've answered them over and over and over again...

Our factory is in China. Michigan is not in China. We have still never said that we manufacture here in Michigan... or... wait for it... anywhere outside of China.

Nice. Thanks.
Funny story : Not all of Lush Lighting staff can offer this deal. Only me, and only here on 420Magazine. It was and is a special thank you offer from me, Sam, to the members of 420Magazine... for being so warm and welcoming to me!

As far as false claims, quite frankly more experienced and respected growers then you will say that Lush lives up to all of its claims. We have numerous endorsements that are all listed on our website, and any one of those individuals listed would have sued our pants off if we were not legit. A grower who switches from 400w HPS tent to cheap LEDs to other cheap LEDs is hardly in the same league as many of our supporters.

So you've seen for yourself the great results we speak of, and then you've also heard people saying negative things about us. Okay.

Wait. Which is it? Have you seen them work, or is every single Lush plant you've ever seen sickly and not "green through and through"?

Ooookay. You should click on the links in my sig to KingJohnCs threads. Those aren't beautiful? Those are sickly? At this point, I'm truly questioning if YOU know what a healthy plant looks like.

Something interesting I've found as a step parent: If I tell my step-child they cannot have something, suddenly the object is no longer desired, it immediately becomes the focus of her derision and scorn.

It's also silly to pay full MSRP on a Lush. If you don't want a free Lumenator with your Dominator, use the code for 20% off. It's right there on the website, every time you can proceed farther in the checkout process it reminds you that if you have no other codes, here, have 20% off. If that's not enough?? Email me. I've said it possibly one thousand times by now. I like to haggle. I like to cut deals.
Also, you see, our lights are actually good enough that they are sold in many brick & mortar locations. You know, where you can go see and touch and examine them BEFORE you pay for them. Most hydro shops, in our experience, have a standard 20% discount as well. So it's sort of like we're not trying to undercut the physical businesses that we support.

LOL. No. John knew that angling the lights correctly on the sides would provide more than enough light for his plant... he didn't want one side to get all big and juicy in the light and the other to get no light.

your post wasnt worth reading to me after your first paragraph, go be condescending elsewhere. I see nothing but over priced junk. $1000+ for a china made light....gtfo you just wasted my time without answering anything. Kangaroo court eh?? I am not makeing claims that NASA is using your blue junk spectrum. Or that you are innovators how did you innovate something that you didn't even design? You are just another China reseller with a high mark up.

Thanks for clearing that up, you sound like my step kid when I tell him something he just bought is junk.

I have been offered more free lights that I care to mention. I accepted Platinum because their spectrum is proper for photosynthesis, they draw less power and have a higher par than anything I have seen.

I do my due diligence and wouldnt have called you out in the manor I did if I didn't have the proof sitting right her. But I am a good card player. I dont tip my whole hand.

Just like sub uses lush right??anyone that watches weed nerd knows how sub feels about your lights.
Just like HSO uses lush even though they are known for their outdoor organics....

You say "who says we dont use cree" ....2 paragraphs later you do. Why wont you disclose what chips you are using? are they inferior?

There is only one light out on the market with a massive markup that is worth the price tag....and that is the new budmaster.

I have seen few grow's do well, basically only one. And I highly doubt your 1gpw claim from the spectrum you use. That's a claim again prove it.

None of your "users" have nice plants, they all look struggling in some fashion.

Compare me to your step kid again this can turn really ugly fast. I have never wanted a lush, I know what they are. And you confirmed that you are just another china reseller, no different that intelligro...

Have a great day...

PS lush I have never seen a lush plant look like this...Not in your best "lush threads" are you sure you know wtf a healthy plant looks like????
IMG_64572.JPG
IMG_64594.JPG
IMG_64603.JPG
IMG_64611.JPG
IMG_64621.JPG

Proof is in the pudding bro....I have yet to see anything even close to that from your lights....So your pirce tag isnt for better lighting, its for higher paychecks for you....we get it, I am just calling it what it is. Dont like it sorry, I dont have to be a lush ass kisser. I think they're junk....

Curso, few people regardless of light, even outside with Mother Sol, grow as nice as you and the Gang..:)
Maybe its not the light?
I posted this on Tavosvos thread..

Maybe one day we can see a 'Top Chef' like grow- where you, Doc, Curso, SGA, Graytail, etc., "The Fellowship Of the HB Kit", all grow the same plant, preferably from seed, at same time, and we see the Masters do their thing. :)

You dont think I have googled your grows. God, give me some credit for being half intelligent man, yep I have seen them and there wasn't a single grow that was impressive enough to warrant the mark up you put on Chinese made lights.

Curso, few people regardless of light, even outside with Mother Sol, grow as nice as you and the Gang..:)
Maybe its not the light?
I posted this on Tavosvos thread..

Maybe one day we can see a 'Top Chef' like grow- where you, Doc, Curso, SGA, Graytail, etc., "The Fellowship Of the HB Kit", all grow the same plant, preferably from seed, at same time, and we see the Masters do their thing. :)

Your right ziggy. I just hate seeing my 420mag brothers and sisters getting ripped off buy a company that puts a 600% mark up on their lights. Its just bad for us growers to be given all these claims by companies with no true testing, calling themselves innovators and the rest are imitators. When a simple search shows how long Lush has been around, there are many, many led companies that have been around much longer than they have. I have yet to see someone copy a lush, nobody would want a veg light to flower with....

We did not say NASA uses our lights. What Matt said was: (Link to article originally posted in provided on PM request.)

Nice. Thanks.

Yeah, i looked around as well and haven't found another plant that looks anywhere near as beautiful as Curso's does. For the price you guys charge it'd be ridiculous to purchase your product after seeing the results. Ill wait to see the results of the Platinum trial beofre making a decision on which company would have a chance of getting my money. One guarantee tho...it wont be Lush.

one more thing Lush...you say

All I have to say is thanks for the laugh but your high price tag led, has never proven any better results than the "cheap china" lights. I strongly disagree with you. I have seen no lush plant look even vaguely as healthy as my worst plant.

Think because I grow in a tent I don't know wtf I am doing. Well that remains to be seen, when I get another room and fill it with "cheap china lights" not much different than yours (with a much better spectrum) I am more than sure my results will far surpass anything you have to offer.

At the end of the day Lush. I am allowed my opinion the proof is out there and you said it yourself they are made in china. So again what warrants the massive mark-up? There is nothing special about the spec on your lights, you have no true par testing. You supply any would be costumer with no information on the parts. I'd call that trying to hide something. You see many, many other companies tell us what parts are in their lights. We want to know so we can do our dd on them. DD on you says your lights are garbage....

Back
Top Bottom