Curso's True High Brix!

Lights out pics...
IMG_63971.JPG
IMG_63983.JPG
IMG_64005.JPG

:peacetwo::high-five::peacetwo:

Hey Curs...sorry for not gettin back bro....got my two boys for the week and....well...just a little busy eh!Your gardening skills are shining thru bro! Fantastic progress! I need to get me some of that shiney ,reflective stuff.Anyhow glad your leg healed up good! Did you ever get to fight in that "once a year" battle Curs? I know you were really looking forward to it. Lots goin on these days....my next two MK's are moving right along and have "hooked up" pretty good to the "second run " "kit" soil they are in. I've got high hopes for this run...just don't want the soil to run out of gas.Should be ok with what i learned last run with things.(much earlier recharge and ewc's on top) Gives it all more time to get working!!....worked real nice last time.Have you bin over to potm lately? I'm gettin beat pretty good now bro! (6 votes) Everyone is blind....:laughtwo:Just can't figure that one out bro....thought i would of had this one...oh well...i'm stickin to the "They're all blind" story!Anyhow Curs.....keep up the great work ,cheers!:cheer:

Hey Curs...sorry for not gettin back bro....got my two boys for the week and....well...just a little busy eh!Your gardening skills are shining thru bro! Fantastic progress! I need to get me some of that shiney ,reflective stuff.Anyhow glad your leg healed up good! Did you ever get to fight in that "once a year" battle Curs? I know you were really looking forward to it. Lots goin on these days....my next two MK's are moving right along and have "hooked up" pretty good to the "second run " "kit" soil they are in. I've got high hopes for this run...just don't want the soil to run out of gas.Should be ok with what i learned last run with things.(much earlier recharge and ewc's on top) Gives it all more time to get working!!....worked real nice last time.Have you bin over to potm lately? I'm gettin beat pretty good now bro! (6 votes) Everyone is blind....:laughtwo:Just can't figure that one out bro....thought i would of had this one...oh well...i'm stickin to the "They're all blind" story!Anyhow Curs.....keep up the great work ,cheers!:cheer:

Thanks bro!!! Its good to be busy bro, not busy BLOWS!!!

That plant is amazing, I love her, but only for like 6 more weeks..lol your 2nd run is going to kick the 1st runs ass.

Don't sweat those contests bro. People don't always vote for the best plant it's more like for their friend. We know it was a bad ass plant. I wont enter this OPP even if she is one of the better plants I have seen, it'll lose to some dinky thing, that has some purple with maybe 3 zips on it...lol Had Doc never nominated me I wouldn't have my MB2 and had OMM not cared for me as he does, I never would have won. That's the truth. Lets face it, I don't really fit under their criteria of a Motm, I only help kit users, I'm not nice all the time nor do I sub to a bunch of threads...Just do your thing, it'll happen.

Looking heavenly.
Your plant is just going all oingo boingo in your tent.

Bro i am craving the smores again. I would say those would be best sellers around these parts.

That will be the first thing I make with the OPP butter, or if you need a recipe let me know :) Things going down before the last harvest kinda hindered my butter making. Muffins are good too :)

Back
Top Bottom