Dandare's Coco 3 Strains

Update time
Ok so I'm still feeding at full strength minus the voodoo that is no longer needed until first week or 2 in flower. The girls are coming along nice, one of the grails looks lush very bushy compared to the others also I've done some small lollipopping and accidentally broke a branch that would of been a top, I am itching to put the net on now but I think I'll wait another week or so, once I can upload pictures I will put some on, nothing really much to see yet apart from the change in size also the king tuts are not very branchy if that's even a word, they tend to be growing like the traditional Xmas tree look even after topping! So I'm trying to bend them pretty much tops to the ground and that's about it hopefully pictures by the next update

Sorry for the delay for anyone who maybe watching I’ve been really busy. but here’s - update
Ok so everything as gone smooth I’ll not bore you with feed but I will say I’m back using voodoo juice for the next week,! Ok so I started flowering on the 25th almost a week ago, also in the time I’ve been absent from here I’ve added the net for scrog, plants have filled my space nice I could still tuck and weave maybe a bit more but I’m going to let them go upwards now hopefully resulting in longer colas if can workout how to add pics I will but I’m not very good with technology

Small update
I’m currently about in the middle of the stretch period and I’ve noticed the king tuts are stretching a little more than the grail and amnesia I’d of thought the haze would out stretch the other two strain!? I’m wondering if it’s anything to do with them being clones. Even the grail has stretched more than the haze, I’m around 9” above the net so far I’m not sure if I mentioned I shaved my ladies legs before I flipped to flower?! I’m still plucking a few leaves but not many I don’t want to stress them to much at this time I’ll do a bigger defol in a week or two

Plants have started to form small budlets, the stretch is still going on after 2 weeks but I have noticed the plants under the metal halide have not stretched that much they’ve stacked nodes very nice so I’m thinking for my next run just using mh only for the first two weeks of flipping. Here’s a couple of pics of the plants under hps compared to mh the difference is amazing

Amnesia are still swelling, the holy grail as come to a halt and is bending the stems and I haven’t a clue what’s going on with the king tut but I hope they gain some size

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom