Purple Kush Fem - CKS - Cabinet - LED - Soil - Grow

Pic from today, still in Flower I have learned to not change my mind ;).....well maybe :rofl::rofl:

0033051.JPG
0042848.JPG

She really needs a shot of some nitrogen badly brother..next couple waterings add some veg nutes..i do everygrow at weeks 3 and 4 of flower. .may help get the green back..peace.

She really needs a shot of some nitrogen badly brother..next couple waterings add some veg nutes..i do everygrow at weeks 3 and 4 of flower. .may help get the green back..peace.

She's had a rough life ;) as the other nutes had some N in them I didn't want to do my usual "too much" thing, but was kinda thinking same thing of Grow next water and probably light dose of the Bloom too along with the usual CalMag.

Pics from today, not quite dry enough yet to water/feed:

0062377.JPG

It's on the right, one on left is Clone I put into Flower as I did four cuttings expecting one or two to not make it, story of my life as if I only did two they both would have died ;) :rofl:

0052676.JPG

Poped in to see whats up..

Shes a hungry lady there..

trying to resist watering for another day, as it's still heavy :rofl: but they will both get some Grow and Bloom and anything else I decide might be a good time....figure if I get anything off of her it is something, as she has had a few "near-death" experiences ;)

pic as it has been awhile, it is still plugging along and decent looking flowers for such an old runt abused revived from the dead weed ;) won't be a poster child for the seed company for sure this try :rofl::rofl:
0023223.JPG

Shes looking ok
Little light green but those fan leaves are useless anyway..
Buds seem nice..
Shes gonna turn out ok brother..

Considering I'm too stubborn to cull it and it didn't want to die (close but it was as stubborn as me ;) :rofl: ), at least I will get something off of it and get an idea of what the strain is like as I have more of those seeds. Get my shed figured out or just not grow in the Winter due to the cold and next time have a better chance. I didn't want to OD on the Nutes so started with a light dose per bottles, may bump it up next watering depending on how it looks when pot gets light again.

Looks like they came back right around! good job, I also had some issues with cold temps when starting my PK strain from CKS but they seem to be fairly durable, caught mine pretty quickly and they bounced back nice. good luck on the rest of your grow! :bravo:

The little plant that could. Lol.

Cheers Dwight.

:thanks: yeppers, least I will get something to smoke for the cost of the seed :rofl: :tokin:....hopefully not have all the issues next seeds I germinate ;) :hippy:

She and her buddy (chronie clone from other thread with her in Flower) were light, so they got water+ CalMag/Bloom/Bud/Marine. Should get a little bit of smoke out of them, unless something drastic happens like a plane crashes into the house or something ;) :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom