Dank Purple's First Grow

Lucile is up to 9 colas. At 4 weeks im still so shocked its hard to count on the photos but she has 2 on each side and the fim. Is the ninth

Typically means ph is too high. You should be right around 5.5-5.6 at this stage. Give it a check ph it down to 5.5 then check it 12 hours later. It will let you know which way you are sliding I'm guessing up. Usually I have to add ph up in flower to my res for the first two days then it will stay stable for about a week. I still check before I water though.
The ph is creeping up was 5.8 last night and 6.5 when i Just checked it . now im so curious as to why my ph is going up so rapidly..

I'm not sure with hydro. But if it were mine in coco which I treat like hydro I would flush and start over with a nice fresh tank of nutes that I was sure was at the right ph. I'm only on my first and second Grow though so I hope someone with some more experience can chime in for ya quick. .
Haha that is what i did, rinsed the roots and fresh res for all. But like i said the ph is creeping up even since then, so i ph downed it to 6.2 and im gonna see how it reacts.. Then go down some more if i need too. Lucile is 5.9 and steady the other 2 are the ones creeping up

Probably water. Mine will swing up a bit in veg as well. I'm finding with my new grow nutes it swing less in the first day. I just ph back down to 5.5. I would go right to 5.5 if I were you in the first day cause you know it's gonna swing up. Come back 12 hours later ph again back down to 5.5. Come back 12 hours later do the same then when you check again I bet it hasn't swung outside the green zone ph down to like 5.6 and I bet it will stay there for a while. Mine does at about that rate. Takes about 2-3 ph cycles to remain stable.

Thanks guys girls are looking good. I cut the damaged fan leaves from grooty ,she seems happy for it. We shall see. I was really hesitant about cutting them but they were getting bad. Madeline is almost green again lol and la is growing like a champion for being so young she might out shine lucile. We shall see.

Sorry i haven't been on here . not much has happened l.a. is growing fast.. Really fast. And im in the middle of another upgrade i just have a few more things to get... Hehehe

Ok so here are the ladies. And little l.a. is doing great. Grooty was only effected positively when i took her bad leaves off, she loved it. And lucile.... She is still a monster ..alot of her colas are coming out with 9 fingers..so are grootys..
here they are .
420-magazine-mobile1117116768.jpg
lucile
420-magazine-mobile577950461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1830938264.jpg
420-magazine-mobile70181770.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1857676198.jpg
grooty
420-magazine-mobile1053466049.jpg
madi
420-magazine-mobile2116210266.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1751417025.jpg
and l.a.
420-magazine-mobile919386185.jpg
420-magazine-mobile887322139.jpg

I just like looking at them. I know they are doing all the work but im so proud of myself. They are gorgeous. I had high hopes with low expectations going in to this and so far im stoked and really all this was kind of due to a friends journal imtoasted. And alot of great guys i met there. Thanks everyone!! His plants inspired me to nurture a plant instead of grow one..

Im glad you are feeling their energy.. i feel like my ladies feed off my positive energy. I always try to be happy around them and when im sad i swear they can tell.. sounds crazy but its true. I always tell them i love them and they are so beautiful. Your ladies are looking great man.. glad to see grooty is doing better. Lucile is a little out of control.. those teen years, you know lol.

Quick I would let the pH fluctuate between 5.5 and 6.5, don't always just shoot for 5.5, at that level you ain't taking up other nutrients in the whole pH range. Just thought I'd mention it because looks like you were fixed on getting that 5.5 spot on, not trying to be rude brother just checking out for the homies you know :passitleft:
No idea what you mean .. I let mine range from 5.6 to 6.2. I thinknyour talking to sol

I grew 5 extra grey hairs from battling pH and coco, I also got a few kick in the knee for good measure. In the process of switching to organic soil :rofl:
It is a battle ,but that is the price you pay for control... To be able to provide a better environment than nature. Hydro is a mad scientist wet dream it is as simple or as complex as you want to make it.. Some guys make their own nutrients...lol like shit gets deep. Like high school elbows deep.

No idea what you mean .. I let mine range from 5.6 to 6.2. I thinknyour talking to sol

Probably. I never have let mine get above 5.78 I start at 5.52. Go up to about 5.6-5.65 late veg transition work my way to 5.78 all the way to the end. Not my philosophy completely so I won't take all the credit. LEDRF is the genius behind the system.

Back
Top Bottom