Dank Purple's First Grow

Im glad you are feeling their energy.. i feel like my ladies feed off my positive energy. I always try to be happy around them and when im sad i swear they can tell.. sounds crazy but its true. I always tell them i love them and they are so beautiful. Your ladies are looking great man.. glad to see grooty is doing better. Lucile is a little out of control.. those teen years, you know lol.
Ya i saw a study on giving plants positive vs no attention. And the loved plants flourished. My wife gets jealous of the things i saw to my plants lmao

Oh and toasted ..lol im overwhelmed by her but i dont want to trim her.. Im scared to make a move lol.. Her older leaves are huge but not in the way and her younger leaves that are in the way are to the new colas and i feel like they need them.. But i have to work the leaves like twice a day tucking and pushing down so the light reaches all the colas.. So she needs it but i dont want to stunt her.. Any guidance guys?

Ok i did it here they she is after taking like 15 leaves off her.
420-magazine-mobile1620944457.jpg
420-magazine-mobile276058100.jpg

But this morning she is looking happy. Her inner growth is gonna take off..Madeline is looking so beautiful these days .. Symmetrical a.f. i think im gonna fim her again in a week or two but not the main stems the lower ones below the top 2 to slow and let the bottoms ones catch up for a balanced canopy. And grooty is about to get her first top/fim not sure what direction to go im thinking fim just because of how fragile she seems to be.

I i dont think i went to heavy . she is doing better .. She loves it.. In fact im think about fimming her main 2 colas again and really letting her undergrowth shoot up.. Slowing lucile down a bit would help the others catch up right..

I'm talking ponytailing. It's when you take the top fan leaves and pull them up to cover the top nodes. You tie them up lightly and leave for 3-4 hours. Best done right after lights come on. Best tech I find is when I wrap up the tops I move the light up 6 inches. Then the under nodes stretch up to the light. The. When you take the tie off push the light back down. Looks like this.
420-magazine-mobile472946608.jpg

Back
Top Bottom