Dank Purple's First Grow

Thank you so much guys. Would ph up help with the calcium? Or are you saying dont ph down? And if so,..could i add cal mag to the res. At like 1/4 dosage? Would that help?

Ok guys i res changed lucile completly and added calmag to all. They are looking good. And tomorrow is the end of week 4 since i started germination..here they are
Lucile
420-magazine-mobile1678639595.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1934059207.jpg
Grooty
420-magazine-mobile686360162.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2030112690.jpg
and L.A
420-magazine-mobile1708034407.jpg

L.a. has roots in the water 2 days out of propagation chamber.. Next res change ill post pictures of all their root balls. Lucile and grootys roots have grown so differently. Its so cool to watch.

This morning Madeline finally woke up!! I thought she was a gonner.. She was so dark she was almost blue and droopy for almost 3 days..last night when i rechanged the res's. I gave her just water mixed with soluable potash. This morning she was yawning.. So happy right now. Im at work ill post pics tonight i wish i would have posted how bad she was getting but i left her out cuz i was sorta embarrassed (for fucking up a soil on a hydro grow)and wanted to try to save her. my idea was an experiment ,just did some reading and it made since in my head..lol.. im also gonna get some bacteria for her roots. I have been neglecting her sorta cuz shes not hydro and i almost lost her.

That is why I will never mess around with soil. Way too finicky. Coco just feed those bitches all the time and watch them grow. Love it. No overwatering as well.
Haha
I feel the exact opposite! I see all these issues with pH and changing reservoirs lol
Soil is all about the rhizosphere. Learning that changed the game for me

I change my res and ph It and i always continue to check ph but i haven't had it change. It hasnt flux bad enough to add ph up or down.. After a week i change and monitor again... With soil i view it as a dark blanket.. I cant see or check my roots i cant add something and it take effect in relative time. I think im just a geek about growing so all the "maintenance" is more of a security. So its a plus for meAnd the "cushion" soil adds i view as a damper.. so its a minus for me.. I guess i view it backwords lol.With my soil, i just dont know what to do... Like for instance with hydro, i can get bored and go check stuff and monitor ...with soil i just wait to water again.. I dont like it.and they grow way slower than hydro.

Damnit i just went to take pics and it was 1:03... Lights out at 1 .. I fucked around and sat out here doin dabs for an hour or2. Now no pics.. Im tryin to run a journal here..lol ill get em posted in the morning..im gonna start making sure my temps and rh are in the photos as well. To be honest the fluctuate more than id like them too. But never too bad.

Damnit i just went to take pics and it was 1:03... Lights out at 1 .. I fucked around and sat out here doin dabs for an hour or2. Now no pics.. Im tryin to run a journal here..lol ill get em posted in the morning..im gonna start making sure my temps and rh are in the photos as well. To be honest the fluctuate more than id like them too. But never too bad.

Where on the planet are you living Quick?

Ya. The u.s. i almost hate admitting that im american online.. Dont get me wrong i love the idea of the u.s.a. that my fore fathers faught for..but this isnt it. The u.s. government shits on our constitution. And its people. And they work for us.
In short we used to fight for our rights now we fight for whatever the government points its finger at... Now being american is "backing the government" not defending america... If i was to defend america i would have to start with its greatest enemy the american government. ...im talking to much again... Here are some pics of the girls.
420-magazine-mobile1655225779.jpg
l.a.
420-magazine-mobile291066518.jpg
madeline
420-magazine-mobile1280122655.jpg
grooty got worse she is looking bad..need help
420-magazine-mobile1687522281.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1357104085.jpg
and lucile the baddest bitch ever
420-magazine-mobile634333673.jpg
420-magazine-mobile652681758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1147803072.jpg