Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Morning dankman how you filling today I hope good. My brother is suppost to buy a dap press so hopefully I can learn from you I love dap's so it's going to be fun good luck bud
All good today, I think. Lol. Pressing is pretty easy. Will be a learning experience. I've only done a few presses so far but it's not too complicated. Biggest thing for me was not to smear the rosin collecting it from the paper. How's it going with you brother

I'm doing great. Waiting on my ladies to grow. We had 70° yesterday now they talking about we might get snow next week WTF
Spring time sucks. Hopefully it will be warm outside soon. I'm planning on doing some landscaping sometime soon. Lots of stuff to get done before I have to go back to work. Are you off now too due to the quarantine

Good morning dank. Glad your on the mend from the rona. Those fresh squeezed dabs are looking very tasty. What bud did you squish? Chernobyl? I need to get a press going. I’m gonna make some bubble from some fresh frozen trim and nugs soon and I want to squish it all. Haha have a good day brotha!

Good morning dank. Glad your on the mend from the rona. Those fresh squeezed dabs are looking very tasty. What bud did you squish? Chernobyl? I need to get a press going. I’m gonna make some bubble from some fresh frozen trim and nugs soon and I want to squish it all. Haha have a good day brotha!
Good morning Shotta. I was smashing the Whitewalker kush I chopped couple weeks ago. No cure I was amazed at the flavor. I'll be squishing some Chernobyl buds soon. It's almost ready for jars

Last night I potted some clones. My Chernobyl reveg is looking great so far. I'm 50% confident I'll be able to save it. Lol. All the seedlings look happy. Everything is chugging along. Today I woke up with a headache but no fever. Weather is crappy so it's a day for Netflix.

Maybe playing with the press later. I've got some bud stashed that's getting some age on it. Be good practice material I'm thinking

good luck with the clones dank :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks brother! My way of keeping garden flowing with the tiny 2.5 x 4 x 5 veg in is a bit nerve racking but I'm used to it. The same time I toss a plant in flower I first take cuts. Then white knuckle it till they root, usually 10 - 14 days. By then the host/mother plant is 2 weeks in bloom.

I take the successful cut and veg it until the original plant finishes bloom, 6 - 7 more weeks usually. Then start the process all over again. No need for mothers hogging up space in my veg tent. Biggest pot in there is #1's. I up pot at flip, same day along with cuts.

it's a juggle when running a bunch of strains. Like right now I'm running 6 strains, not counting the crosses I made. Sink or swim in Dankland :rofl: Only the strong survive

Thanks brother! My way of keeping garden flowing with the tiny 2.5 x 4 x 5 veg in is a bit nerve racking but I'm used to it. The same time I toss a plant in flower I first take cuts. Then white knuckle it till they root, usually 10 - 14 days. By then the host/mother plant is 2 weeks in bloom.

I take the successful cut and veg it until the original plant finishes bloom, 6 - 7 more weeks usually. Then start the process all over again. No need for mothers hogging up space in my veg tent. Biggest pot in there is #1's. I up pot at flip, same day along with cuts.

it's a juggle when running a bunch of strains. Like right now I'm running 6 strains, not counting the crosses I made. Sink or swim in Dankland :rofl: Only the strong survive

I can relate. It gets a little busy in my rotation. But to find the really special stuff it’s a numbers game At the end of the day. I have to stop myself all the time from popping more. Lol it’s ocd for genetics and making my own crosses. Just trying to squeeze everything I can out of my current grow before making the 2000 mile drive East. You feeling any better dank?

I can relate. It gets a little busy in my rotation. But to find the really special stuff it’s a numbers game At the end of the day. I have to stop myself all the time from popping more. Lol it’s ocd for genetics and making my own crosses. Just trying to squeeze everything I can out of my current grow before making the 2000 mile drive East. You feeling any better dank?
I'm not 100% but I'm much better. Thanks for asking bro. I'm same way with always telling myself, no more seed popping for now :laughtwo: . How long till you leave for the new adventure

It’s looking like when my next group of girls would finish so probably July. It was supposed to be late may or early June but this whole coronageddon bs is really pushing everything back. Really it’s just my grow. I want to get this last set thru. I also wanted to see the progeny from my first cross. Make the crosses with my GG4xZkittles male I have. And then I’m shutting her down and getting on the road shortly after. Late July. I’m looking forward to getting out of here. Los Angeles is way too crowded and the people suck.

Good luck brother! It'll be a huge change for your family. I hope you find what you are looking for. I've never been to LA but I'm from the city life. I moved to the country 25 year's ago and never looked back. Just less stress
Exactly what I need in my life right about now. The only thing that keeps me solid is my daughter really. Not sure what I’m looking for I do know I’m looking for change and a more simple life. Been talking a bit to red scare seed company dr. Grenskye he’s in southern Illinois and has work for me once I arrive doing some electrical on his house and greenhouse. He’s on a real tight budget though. Kentucky state police raided his legal hemp grow last summer and he’s fighting them tooth and nail. Super nice guy. He can get me connected over there at least... I hope

Hi guys, I'm about 80 miles away from that shit. So Cal used to be great in the 60s and early 70s. Now it's too crowded, angry, and just too fast for this old hippie. Got slow in Ga, and Va. Got slower in the Caribbean, and lived with the season's in Alaska for years. Now I'm retired in the high desert going as slow as i want. :woohoo: Good luck on the trip east shotta! So much beautiful country to see!

Hi guys, I'm about 80 miles away from that shit. So Cal used to be great in the 60s and early 70s. Now it's too crowded, angry, and just too fast for this old hippie. Got slow in Ga, and Va. Got slower in the Caribbean, and lived with the season's in Alaska for years. Now I'm retired in the high desert going as slow as i want. :woohoo: Good luck on the trip east shotta! So much beautiful country to see!
Thanks Fred! If you are interested in any genetics before I depart your welcome to whatever I have after a couple close friends of mine see if they want anything. I doubt they will they have extensive libraries of genetics collected.

Nice people around S ill but Kentucky is not erb friendly I'm thinking. Beautiful area's tho and great folks. It'll be a culture shock tho
I’m aware it will be a shocker. I did visit both Tennessee and Kentucky last summer with my daughter and that’s when I decided that’s the kind of life I want. My main goal is to get a couple acres to grow food crops. Either for a restaraunt, farmers markets, or csa type program. Southern Illinois is looking promising especially after talking with dr.grenskye

Back
Top Bottom