Dank's Adventures In Dankland

First dabs at home :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_20200408_145254248.jpg
IMG_20200408_145254248.jpg
IMG_20200408_145426931.jpg

Screenshot_20200408-152105.png

Oh yeah

Thanks brother! How's your day going
Going well today. Its beautiful today so I am getting out for a bit then back in the house and 420mag.... Glad to hear you are doing better. I hope to hell I don't get it with all my elements it would be REALLY bad if I did.

Hullo, :ciao: good to hear that you are feeling better, dank!:yahoo: where would I find out how to put my journal on my signature? :nerd-with-glasses:

Hullo, :ciao: good to hear that you are feeling better, dank!:yahoo: where would I find out how to put my journal on my signature? :nerd-with-glasses:
I have the same question because I don't remember how I did it

Wow the flavor is insane. This WWK is way better tasting than I thought. Two hits put me in a relaxing state of mind

Hopefully everyone is having a good day. It's best one I've had in a few
that's some real nice clean looking dabs you got there dank everything I press is well cured so its dark not that honey look of yours enjoy brother glad your feeling good enough to get high :laughtwo:

What's up everyone. Hey Sticky that is fresh WWK . It was a pain to scrape up, maybe I should let it cool for awhile before scraping it up.

Hi Fred & PC. Just click on your profile pic, look for something that labeled signature, cut and paste link to your journal. It's been awhile but I think that's it :D

Hey people do you put the parchment paper in freezer to cool off before collecting the rosin? Think maybe I need a sharper tool
I toss mine in the freezer for a few min before collecting.
:thumb:

Hey people do you put the parchment paper in freezer to cool off before collecting the rosin? Think maybe I need a sharper tool
I forgot to talk about the paper I need to talk to my son but the paper he uses is shiny maybe silicone paper not sure but he lines the two plates with it and then he puts folds out at the edge in case it flows that far then when its all squeezed ot it goes in the freezer for a little bit also put a cookie sheet or something like that so when you take it out of the freezer lay it on the frozen cookie sheet it helps to keep it frozen the you kind of peck at the dab its real easy once you get the hang of it just a quick peck with your metal tool once it gets on there you can roll it on there then scrape it off into you silicone container have fun

Back
Top Bottom