Darkscotia 1st Attempt At High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry Fem

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

Gave my grow some damage as well. A lot of leaves got ozone damage. But it was expected that the levels of ozone needed to kill off a spider-mite infestation would do some minor plant damage. I figured it's still the easiest way to stop an infestation with the least amount of work :) So I am not crying either. I just pick those leaves off and then laugh as I look at the no longer moving little dots, knowing they died a horrible death that ended with exploding the fuck out of themselves

Lol worth it to get rid of those little bastards. I got a lot of journals to catch up on was a busy trip away lost track of all my following journals. And obviously lost track of my beautiful girls.

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

One upside is that stress usually boosts potency ...

So if you can nurse them to a decent finish, keep 'em tasting nice, the buds should be nice and punchy. You probably want to take a look at trichs. If they've ambered where the damage is I might be a little suspicious that a fan got accidental turned off or something. The deed is done, so starting trouble won't help, but ... whatever. The produce can be quite nice.

Since we use the roots of the plant itself to call for the nutrients it needs, there's really no time for a flush with this method. The only time we'd do that is if we screwed something up, like overdosing by 10x - like that. Or sometimes, in an LOS soil you can sorta reboot the soil life with a flush and reintroduction of mycos. The soil doesn't really have much nutrition by itself until the biota digest the rocks, and they take their cue from the root exudates.

We finish with water or GE, either way. The GE gives a shot of calcium which usual will sweeten the produce, cannabis or otherwise.

:Namaste:

So while visiting girls this morning I've noticed that the one girls that was unaffected has now starting to brown up on some leafs about mid way up plant. I expect them to start to lose colour a bit but this is looking like rest almost. Need these girls to dry up some to give rescue drench

So all girls got a rescue drench today.all buds still looking good so far but most leafs are burned to shit. Still not really sure on what happened really and so quick. 10 day and they went from darn near perfect to fried. On up side still looks to be a decent haul as long as nothing else goes wrong. The tent has a crazy blueberry smell as of right now. A few pics I got as light literally just turned off. Will get more tonight after lights come back on.
IMG_131641.JPG
IMG_131539.JPG
IMG_131438.JPG
IMG_131337.JPG

The plants may look like shit, but those buds are still very convincing if you ask me :)

The plants may look like shit, but those buds are still very convincing if you ask me :)

Yes they do. That's my only saving grace. Can't wait for 2nd round with this gear. Both docs kit and the new led. I made many mistakes 1st round with docs gear. Feed way to many GE and transplant drenchs without str water in between. Live and learn

Started the first test-grow with the COB today. Think 7 small plants, 6 liter airpots, auto's, soil, will be a good first test. The COB only pulls 100 watt, so if I get somewhere around 100 grams from these 7 plants I will be happy :)

Not the most amazing grow-space setup as you can see. But it will do for now

space_6.jpg

Started the first test-grow with the COB today. Think 7 small plants, 6 liter airpots, auto's, soil, will be a good first test. The COB only pulls 100 watt, so if I get somewhere around 100 grams from these 7 plants I will be happy :)

Not the most amazing grow-space setup as you can see. But it will do for now

space_6.jpg

Thinking of buying a few to add to my mars room.

Very very useful - at least for this purpose. 7 plants in such a small area ain't bad

I did not know that air pots fit together that close, thanks!

I don't think you'll regret it. I really love it so far. I can put my hands anywhere on it without getting burned or even slightly too hot. Very comfy. I don't have a tent for it so I didn't get to test how hot it makes it inside one of those. The light is very bright and the spread is amazing. Guess the light is most focused directly below though.

I wonder how many grams it is possible to squeeze out of such a tiny lamp. It pulls 100 watt from the wall.

Thinking of buying a few to add to my mars room.

Did you check out the new sponsor? Growant? Seems promising. They sponsored a few journals here I'm planning to follow. They claim they can replace a 400 watt with 135 watt - American made

So along comes another update day. With roughly 2-3 week left and 4-5 girls fried, pretty impressed with bud sizes and how dense they are. Can't wait for round 2 with this soil and light. With all girls getting rescue drench last feed. I gave all girls straight water. Next feed tp then straight water and the GE and cut.
Some pics with light in and off.
IMG_135432.JPG
IMG_135336.JPG
IMG_135236.JPG
IMG_135139.JPG
IMG_135041.JPG
IMG_134940.JPG
IMG_134833.JPG
IMG_134742.JPG
IMG_134644.JPG
IMG_134144.JPG
IMG_134047.JPG