Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Re: Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud Amnesia Lemon/Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citiz

So doc was in checking soil temps today and seem to be sitting between 72-75 and that's measuring different place of pots. No need to adjust those temps are there?[/QUOTE

:thumb:--Darkscotia/ Doc-- I would like to know the optimum temp for the seed mat, :hmmmm:,
I have a temp controller to use on my seed mat not a timer for adjusting temps.:Namaste:

I don't think there's an "optimum" temp....the goal is to just raise the soil temp a degree or two. The bottom of the pot is going to be warmer than the top....so once the seedling breaks ground we've got to turn off the heat as the roots are already nearly to the bottom of the container before there's even a second set of leaves.

These are just a few "little" things that will allow the plants to remain healthy during every phase.

Re: Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud Amnesia Lemon/Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citiz

So doc was in checking soil temps today and seem to be sitting between 72-75 and that's measuring different place of pots. No need to adjust those temps are there?[/QUOTE

:thumb:--Darkscotia/ Doc-- I would like to know the optimum temp for the seed mat, :hmmmm:
I have a temp controller to use on my seed mat not a timer for adjusting temps.:Namaste:

Yeah my old water bed heater literally just broke a few grows ago so I'm in process of looking for a new one they come a lot bigger

You're looking good there! Those temps aren't a problem....but once you break ground you'll want to get it off the heatmat. Maybe a day or two later, but not past that.

As the the Amnesia Lemon....if you're in nothing but Promix, we've got the get some minerals in there. Top dress with a tablespoon of Roots and water it in with Transplant drench. In a couple weeks, we'll put a smalll amount of Recharge and EWC on there.

If we don't, transplanting will be problematic. It's all about the soil.....

No doubt that's one of my factors leading to frying first run plants.
As to the amnesia lemon I just gave transplant drench last feeding so should I just use trans water instead or do another transplant drench?

No doubt that's one of my factors leading to frying first run plants.
As to the amnesia lemon I just gave transplant drench last feeding so should I just use trans water instead or do another transplant drench?

Since there's nothing in the soil for the roots to munch on, I'd do another Transplant drench....mix it on the light side....and get those minerals in the soil.

For the record, I do NOT recomend using naked Promix to start seeds. Sure they come up....but we must colonize the roots and get the plant and soil communicating. Each step build on the last.

Welcomes aboard Beamer.

I didn't know about until I found in link in another journal.
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:<~~~your very own cheer squad.

Question, why not just remove the plants in naked promix from the experiment?

I didn't know about until I found in link in another journal.
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:<~~~your very own cheer squad.

Question, why not just remove the plants in naked promix from the experiment?

My plan is to remove 3of5 amnesia lemon girls from this tent. I can stop posting about amnesia lemon in this journal if people think it will take away from this help journal and just post about them over in old journal. At this point I'm just waiting for seeds to break ground before giving other girls there eviction notice.

My plan is to remove 3of5 amnesia lemon girls from this tent. I can stop posting about amnesia lemon in this journal if people think it will take away from this help journal and just post about them over in old journal. At this point I'm just waiting for seeds to break ground before giving other girls there eviction notice.

I'd say for the sake of simplicity and clarity, as not to confuse new comers, maybe consider doing that... posting about the ones that are in straight PM might confuse some. Your seeds are in cooked HB soil... maybe we should keep the focus on them. Just my 2 cents though.

I’d say for the sake of simplicity and clarity, as not to confuse new comers, maybe consider doing that... posting about the ones that are in straight PM might confuse some. Your seeds are in cooked HB soil... maybe we should keep the focus on them. Just my 2 cents though.

It's already too late! Someone is going to see seeds in un-amended Promix and they're going to do that....no matter what. Someone is going to do that.

Someone else is going to leave the heat mat on 24/7 throughout the grow....because they saw a heat mat in a picture. There's not much we can do about that!

Those who are paying attention and want success will see what they're supposed to see as well, but we're not going to teach to the "lowest" common denominator on this thread.

So far....nothing has come up as of yesterday. I'll go in a couple of hours and check on them today! They're likely to come up when I'm away the rest of this week. I'll be on the forums, but not in the garden.

I'd say for the sake of simplicity and clarity, as not to confuse new comers, maybe consider doing that... posting about the ones that are in straight PM might confuse some. Your seeds are in cooked HB soil... maybe we should keep the focus on them. Just my 2 cents though.

I agree also

I'd have to agree with. I'll keep the posting about the amnesia lemon to my originally started journal. Just to keep the confusion down. And when I have questions about it I'll just post on the q&a thread.

My plan at the end of this journal will be to go through all docs pictures and advise he'll give and I'll lay it all out in order so that way people won't have to search through pages of chit chatter to locate info. A step by step instruction book per say.

It's already too late! Someone is going to see seeds in un-amended Promix and they're going to do that....no matter what. Someone is going to do that.

Someone else is going to leave the heat mat on 24/7 throughout the grow....because they saw a heat mat in a picture. There's not much we can do about that!

Those who are paying attention and want success will see what they're supposed to see as well, but we're not going to teach to the "lowest" common denominator on this thread.

So far....nothing has come up as of yesterday. I'll go in a couple of hours and check on them today! They're likely to come up when I'm away the rest of this week. I'll be on the forums, but not in the garden.

I've had nothing as of yet either. Will be checking tonight once lights come back on but i doubt it. I didn't get mine into soil till the 11th. How long does it typically take for yours to break ground. I've always used paper towel method till I had tap root.

I've had nothing as of yet either. Will be checking tonight once lights come back on but i doubt it. I didn't get mine into soil till the 11th. How long does it typically take for yours to break ground. I've always used paper towel method till I had tap root.
I usually don't worry until a week has passed. They'll come up.....and if they don't we'll plant more.

Today I put 5 to 6 drops of water over the seeds.

Back
Top Bottom