Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Re: Darkscotia apprentices Doc bud amnesia lemon/passion#1 perfect sun cob/8cob citiz

Posting pics first, editing later.
420-magazine-mobile1345582215.jpg
420-magazine-mobile292655487.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1785556606.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2064705073.jpg
more in a bit

Re: Darkscotia apprentices Doc bud amnesia lemon/passion#1 perfect sun cob/8cob citiz

Good luck bro im subbed to watch and learn from this grow I jus started an amnesia lemon myself last week so definitely wana see what u guys can do with this strain

Fill the pots full of High Brix soil. Soak them thoroughly, drain this way and that....add more soil back in and moisten that....make the divet, plant the seed.

So you don't let seeds soak in water for 12-24hrs first before putting into soil.

I'm in Dark and Doc! So glad you stepped up as this journal is going to be great! I've enjoyed your past journals and am looking forward to this one. :high-five:

Rock on DS!

:theband:
Thanks weenmeoff I appreciate that very much. I've also enjoyed following your journals and will continue too

alright...some PROper growing going again. :)

Friggen rights brotha

Subbed up Dark, you know I'll be here lol. It's gonna be a exciting grow, best of luck to you..✌️

Thanks for come by and supporting ghost will be a awesome one

Subbed. I really like your setup
Yes sir and about to be bigger. Can't wait to add these 3000k citizen kits

I will squeeze in this spot here out of the way.

No need to squeeze in lots of room in this class

Finishing up here:

After the pots were dunked and drained, topped off with more soil which was moistened, I used a pen and made a hole about 1/4 inch deep. Sprinkled a small amount of Roots! in and around the hole, and placed the seeds using chopsticks, as I find the little devils stick to my fingers.

After placing each seed, I carefully pinch the small hole close and place the containers over on the heat mat. You only want to raise the soil a degree or two....1 hour on 3 hours off is about right.

Subbed. Quietly watching and learning.

Re: Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud Amnesia Lemon/Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citiz

What's up with me always landing on page 3?

oh well...view is still good.

So your seedlings are in promix only? No castings or HB amendment? That will save some HB soil. Ill have to keep that in mind.

My seedlings are in first run High Brix soil, not Promix only. I like to run the whole process High Brix....the only exception are clones taken from HB plants that must for a time live in those peat plugs.

So you don't let seeds soak in water for 12-24hrs first before putting into soil.

Old seeds can soak up to 24 hours, but these are newish...so no need to soak. You don't want them to crack in water....no planting tails or anything like that. We want them to germinate in dirt, not water.

Start them out right and they can sprint.

Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud Amnesia Lemon/Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

My seedlings are in first run High Brix soil, not Promix only. I like to run the whole process High Brix....the only exception are clones taken from HB plants that must for a time live in those peat plugs.

No doc he's saying I'm in promix only on my amnesia Lemon plants at this current moment. I was told before not to put seedlings into freshly cooked hb soil. Thats what I get for listening lol. New seeds will be put into soil freshly cooked 2nd run soil today just as you did. Will post some pics later

Old seeds can soak up to 24 hours, but these are newish...so no need to soak. You don't want them to crack in water....no planting tails or anything like that. We want them to germinate in dirt, not water.

Start them out right and they can sprint.

I've always used the method of cup of water for 12-24hrs then put seed into paper towel till tap root was about 1/2 inch then into soil.

Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud Amnesia Lemon/Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Grabbing a chair
Lots of empty ones kicking around. Few container of some bud over there in the corner feel free to help you're self

Subbed. Quietly watching and learning.
Nice to have your presence in here sweet sue.make yourself comfy

Nice! This will be EPIC and a fanfreakingtabulous opertunity that we surly wouldn't get from some joe blow. Thanks for the great lessons in advance!

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:
Friggen rights absolutely a awesome opportunity. Try contacting one of the other companies and saying I can't grow with your product and them running a side by side journal right there with us.Dont think so. Huge thanks to the doc for this chance.

What's up with me always landing on page 3?

oh well...view is still good.

Page 2 this time your lucky day

Back
Top Bottom