Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Bless you, you wonderful man. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm getting ready to plant the seed, and came here to search for this, to find you'd done all the work for me. :laughtwo: Gotta love the cosmic orchestration, eh?

Unbelievable timing. :battingeyelashes:

Edit: Done. :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks again guys. I'm paying closer attention and shifting the grow back to predominantly soil. I went exploring for other easy methods and came right back. Lol! What this kit does for us is really quite marvelous, isn't it? :battingeyelashes: :love:

Bless you, you wonderful man. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm getting ready to plant the seed, and came here to search for this, to find you'd done all the work for me. :laughtwo: Gotta love the cosmic orchestration, eh?

Unbelievable timing. :battingeyelashes:

Edit: Done. :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks again guys. I'm paying closer attention and shifting the grow back to predominantly soil. I went exploring for other easy methods and came right back. Lol! What this kit does for us is really quite marvelous, isn't it? :battingeyelashes: :love:

Glad it helped you sweet sue. I did same thing went exploring for other ventures for my girls but after trying this High Brix stuff, I think I'm hooked. And that's was even with my first crop friggen up on me(due to many things I did wrong first go) and still turned out amazing. The kit just makes our jobs so much easier as growers once we get the hang of it.

Mental note to self when getting ready to put cannabis into vacuum seal bags. Don't leave hole tray of mason jars full of shit sitting on top of a washer full of big blankets on spin cycle lol. While getting ready to bag the shit that smelled so good I had to stop and go outside to smoke, while smoking I heard a crash and didn't think nothing of it and when I went back down to bag up some nice blueberry I find glass and weed everywhere. For frig sakes

420-magazine-mobile776015441.jpg

And now some floor weed
420-magazine-mobile1276097435.jpg

Mental note to self when getting ready to put cannabis into vacuum seal bags. Don't leave hole tray of mason jars full of shit sitting on top of a washer full of big blankets on spin cycle lol. While getting ready to bag the shit that smelled so good I had to stop and go outside to smoke, while smoking I heard a crash and didn't think nothing of it and when I went back down to bag up some nice blueberry I find glass and weed everywhere. For frig sakes

420-magazine-mobile776015441.jpg

FARMERS "Un-Maned SPIN Cycle" we cover that

Snoog! Where ya been bud!? Good to see ya. Stop by my garden when you get a chance, not sure if you've seen my pistil less money makers but they're +14 so it's just starting. All calyx baby! Do you have a journal?
Been busy ween haha. Ya garden looks great man! No journal but will follow along here n give updates as DS and Doc do since we're around the same phase.

Ugh, thought I was only one that done stuff like that. Looks like some nice chunky buds.

Thanks for the recaps, your doing a great job brother
Thanks buck shot docs making it easy.

FARMERS "Un-Maned SPIN Cycle" we cover that

I wish there was insurance for grows. But just wait there will be. Got a buddy who is in bad place in all ways so I donate my extra stuff to him.

Hey Doc I think I'm going to do the first GE drench this weekend. I'm going to dunk my 1 Gallon pots using the following amounts: around 2.5 gallons of water (rough estimate enough to dunk them in a 5 gallon bucket) + 2 ml of GE + 1 ml of tea. Is this correct ratio for this first drench?

Hey Doc I think I'm going to do the first GE drench this weekend. I'm going to dunk my 1 Gallon pots using the following amounts: around 2.5 gallons of water (rough estimate enough to dunk them in a 5 gallon bucket) + 2 ml of GE + 1 ml of tea. Is this correct ratio for this first drench?

How big are you girls right now

This isn't related to terminating seeds or caring for seedlings......I wanna get that clear so no one puts something into a spreadsheet and then give a GE too early......

If that's me, I would use 15mil of GE in that tub. You'll have a lot left over.

How many are you feeding?

This isn't related to terminating seeds or caring for seedlings......I wanna get that clear so no one puts something into a spreadsheet and then give a GE too early......

If that's me, I would use 15mil of GE in that tub. You'll have a lot left over.

How many are you feeding?
This is the bucket I'm going to use to dunk drench feed. I have 3 plants I'm going to feed, so I was going to add water + GE + tea. I dunk each plant one at a time. So your saying to mix in 15 ml of GE and how many ml of tea?

420-magazine-mobile1478021223.jpg

During my first go around I used the general rule of 1 ml of drench per gallon of soil but doubled for dunking so that's why I originally said I planned on making the dunking drench of 2 ml of GE. Seems like I was going super light during the first cycle?

Back
Top Bottom