DD Stable Of Impermanence

I wasn't a fan of the AP at all, big airy flowers that looked decent while in flower, more like a loofa it was....

HulkBerrys....

IMG_20200811_100428.jpg
IMG_20200811_100421.jpg

These are the two recent clones of HulkBerry that I received cpl weeks back...

IMG_20200811_100357.jpg

This is the indica looking one..

IMG_20200811_100341.jpg

And the sativa looking one...

It's only the fingers that are narrower really that I've noticed, what the flowers like is a diff story.....

My C99xBlueberry been in flower mode for 3 days now, in two minds if I want a clone from her as I do have seeds of her left....
It is nuts that not only do we need to learn about how they grow strain wise but the difference in pheno can throw spanners in the works too. !. I bought my original Hulkberry on the strength of the ad and write up for it. I was gutted with what actually grew after only getting 1 of 6 RQS seeds to actually germinate. The "winner" had pasta shaped buds and a low yield , hit like a train but sadly a nightmare to trim too. The cross I got with the blue gelato has saved the strain in my opinion of it now. A lot of hype for hulkberry that it doesn't deserve in my opinion, this isnt based on the one pheno that made it though I did read a lot of reviews following my jarvest and found a lot very similar. Coming from the Bruce Banner #3 should have had it perfected.

I wasn't a fan of the AP at all, big airy flowers that looked decent while in flower, more like a loofa it was....
I don’t mind how the flowers look. Having the appearance of a loofa, though. That sounds more of a good thing?
I’ve read enough about this one to be curious to try it anyway, for now.
I’m really liking the look of your hulkberries, but my favourites in your garden at the moment are those inzane the membranes of yours.
:drool:
The cross I got with the blue gelato has saved the strain in my opinion of it now.
:high-five:
Hulklato FTW!

Hey all..
Have a safe day.
:love::peace::smokin:

Morning brother ya those inzane plants are really beautiful but sadly not the all consuming couch lock that I was hoping for though.. Apparently they worked out the couchlock and it's got more of an energetic sativa feel to it..

I mentioned to a friend who popped by yesterday that I feel like a racist the amount of smack I talk about sativa and how they don't blow my whistle... :laugh:

You’ll like this...
Hulklato 1.2.2 Hulklato 1.2.2
Day 4 of gender bending GA3 spray Day five of modernisation and gender confusion happened yesterday and s/he is now in the bloom room.
Boy bits ahoy, sailor.
Yesterday I loaded this picture of this little clone after 4 days of GA3 sprays. She looked the same on day 5, then after a 4 hr sleep s/he went into 12/12.
Here he is after two days of 12/12.
From the sticker on the pot you can see this is the same angle.
The stretch is incredible. He’s going to need stakes in another couple of days.
The rest of this GA3 mix is in the fridge. Next I will top a small candida clone, so that by the time this one is ready to be removed to isolation there will be another one for pollen coming on behind, as it were.
I’m heartened that my dormant beanstards may still pop. The GA3 concentration for this is higher than it is for gender reassignment. I found it surprisingly difficult getting the smaller amount to dissolve in ISO in good light in the daytime considering I mixed the larger amount much more easily in a dark room in the middle of the night. :rolleyes: It really doesn’t dissolve easily.
I feel another run at some sleeping beans coming on if we can get some viable gear going.

The virus is on the upswing again here.
Stay careful please.
:rollit:

Morning brother ya those inzane plants are really beautiful but sadly not the all consuming couch lock that I was hoping for though.. Apparently they worked out the couchlock and it's got more of an energetic sativa feel to it..

I mentioned to a friend who popped by yesterday that I feel like a racist the amount of smack I talk about sativa and how they don't blow my whistle... :laugh:
Damn sativaist. #All phenos matter ...

Yesterday I loaded this picture of this little clone after 4 days of GA3 sprays. She looked the same on day 5, then after a 4 hr sleep s/he went into 12/12.
Here he is after two days of 12/12.
From the sticker on the pot you can see this is the same angle.
The stretch is incredible. He’s going to need stakes in another couple of days.
The rest of this GA3 mix is in the fridge. Next I will top a small candida clone, so that by the time this one is ready to be removed to isolation there will be another one for pollen coming on behind, as it were.
I’m heartened that my dormant beanstards may still pop. The GA3 concentration for this is higher than it is for gender reassignment. I found it surprisingly difficult getting the smaller amount to dissolve in ISO in good light in the daytime considering I mixed the larger amount much more easily in a dark room in the middle of the night. :rolleyes: It really doesn’t dissolve easily.
I feel another run at some sleeping beans coming on if we can get some viable gear going.

The virus is on the upswing again here.
Stay careful please.
:rollit:
Don't panic about upswing vrap mate. The c.i.a had planned to hunker down in Nz when Hillary won , they expected terrible changes so prepared your country for their escape of it all along with any other powerful elites. The Q movement and now the military are clearing house worldwide. Lots of available Intel for this too. ( its how i spend my time .lol) Now their plans are being dismantled , their is a rush to destroy bunkers of evidence of their huge network of human trafficking tunnels . Being busted worldwide and even thenmainsteeam are struggling to keepnit quiet now. Hence the next wave !!!. It is to avoid us being collateral damage during their death knolls with terror attacks and mass killing in public places to keep the news cycles clogged and controlled. The epstein/maxwell stuff is being totally blanketed here in the uk !. China taking control of their country from the communist state is also not even news here !!!. Think of the six major explosions/fires worldwide within days of each other !. Drone strike in Beirut province. All countries hit in order spell out LUCIFER too with Russian explosion being the last. Go look this nugget of deep state "in plain site" arrogance. So.muchbinfo is out now from legal cases being tried in the states and they still won't print it.. sorry for the ramble but it is so huge.

Pmants are looking brilliant and the plan is looking on.oint so far. Lanky he/she will be a great host. Watching with a lot of interest now .
Still nothing from my 3 el chap??? Curse of RQS it seems. Lol

A landracist?
Smeegol, Smeegol, Smeegol. What are you like? :rolleyes:
Your magic ring runneth over. You’re not the only one - it seems we are in good company. :high-five:
Whoa.. how much is the plant going to stretch??
Shh. Size isn’t everything.
Love your work Donk :green_heart:
:cheesygrinsmiley:
its how i spend my time
Well, you gotta make your own fun in the country. ;)
It’s one way of getting exercise.
"in plain site"
What are we going to do about it though?
Apart from just getting exercised, I mean. Seriously, we can list the myriad ways we get shafted every day by all the horrible mistakes people have ever made, but who cares?
Give me solutions or give me Cake!
I’m not disagreeing with you, but this “them” of which you speak? Fuck’em. I pity the fools. If we can only free our minds, then it’s this way to the hole in the wall...
Pmants are looking brilliant and the plan is looking on.oint so far. Lanky he/she will be a great host. Watching with a lot of interest now .
So far, so fun mate. Hoping this re-Stable-isation process won’t be for nought.
Instead of buying another light for isolating a male somewhere I thought I’d take advantage of our winter sun, such as it is. I’ll give him a start in the flower room, then he’ll be sat in a window in the house until he’s finished.

A landracist?
Smeegol, Smeegol, Smeegol. What are you like? :rolleyes:
Your magic ring runneth over. You’re not the only one - it seems we are in good company. :high-five:

Shh. Size isn’t everything.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, you gotta make your own fun in the country. ;)
It’s one way of getting exercise.

What are we going to do about it though?
Apart from just getting exercised, I mean. Seriously, we can list the myriad ways we get shafted every day by all the horrible mistakes people have ever made, but who cares?
Give me solutions or give me Cake!
I’m not disagreeing with you, but this “them” of which you speak? Fuck’em. I pity the fools. If we can only free our minds, then it’s this way to the hole in the wall...

So far, so fun mate. Hoping this re-Stable-isation process won’t be for nought.
Instead of buying another light for isolating a male somewhere I thought I’d take advantage of our winter sun, such as it is. I’ll give him a start in the flower room, then he’ll be sat in a window in the house until he’s finished.
Use whats available DD. I wish I could use our garden a little more but we all live in such tight proximity to each other here. Privacy is hard to really secure too. Sadly any garden buildings are likely to a chav search by the scrotums that haunt this area too so has to be in-house. Even stupid rules on how close a shed can be to the edges of the property and fences.lol
When I am the Kings Gardner, I will get KEW gardens as my arena so will try to put the hanging gardens of babylon to shame then. Lol

When I am the Kings Gardner, I will get KEW gardens as my arena so will try to put the hanging gardens of babylon to shame then. Lol
Bon Rex, vivant! Long live the Gigiddy!
:adore:
Kew is definitely on my list if I ever make it back over your way. Maybe if you’re in charge we can get a triple AAA pass and have a decent look around? That’d be cool :cool:

That would be a sight to see! Lol

Here you go! Hopefully @InTheShed won't mind that I cross-posted here. Seems entirely relevant!

And it looks like it has stretched beyond the plant's ability to get water to the highest growth:
20200803_082044 CD-1 GA3.jpg 20200803_082044 CD-1 GA3.jpg
Candida GA3
Still no signs of pollen sacs yet. @The Celt Can I top this absurdly tall growth and cut the height in half?

Chopped off all but one of the tallest branches on the Candida sprayed with GA3:
20200804_092741 CD-1 GA3.jpg

We'll see!

Use whats available DD. I wish I could use our garden a little more but we all live in such tight proximity to each other here. Privacy is hard to really secure too. Sadly any garden buildings are likely to a chav search by the scrotums that haunt this area too so has to be in-house. Even stupid rules on how close a shed can be to the edges of the property and fences.lol

It doesn't matter where in England, it's raining fooking chavs... :laugh: asda, Tescos the town centre... :laugh:.

I managed a Cafe Nero store opposite Kings College Chapel in Cambridge for 8 years before moving back to South Africa 6 years ago.

My younger brother lives in Ely as him and the family moved back there in Sept last year, I was planning a visit in May this year for my birthday but covid put a halt to that so waiting on next year's travel.....

Wassup @doubleD..... :slide:

Bon Rex, vivant! Long live the Gigiddy!
:adore:
Kew is definitely on my list if I ever make it back over your way. Maybe if you’re in charge we can get a triple AAA pass and have a decent look around? That’d be cool :cool:
For sure mate. Might even throw a ceremony but will keep Prince Philip well locked away to avoid any dumb racist comments during it !!. And Boris !!!.

Here you go! Hopefully @InTheShed won't mind that I cross-posted here. Seems entirely relevant!
Hey Sy. Thanks for that! I did see the second one, but not the freaky first one round at shed’s.
:nervous-guy:
I wonder if I should be pouring extra cal/mag and silica on his feet? Not shed’s, the boy Hulklato’s.
It doesn't matter where in England, it's raining fooking chavs... :laugh: asda, Tescos the town centre... :laugh:.

I managed a Cafe Nero store opposite Kings College Chapel in Cambridge for 8 years before moving back to South Africa 6 years ago.

My younger brother lives in Ely as him and the family moved back there in Sept last year, I was planning a visit in May this year for my birthday but covid put a halt to that so waiting on next year's travel.....

Ah, customer service. :straightface: My sympathies.
I bet you have a better garden now than you did then?
What is up? I finally got a fan up in the canopy in the flower room.
It had to have a tiny footprint, but be stable. IDK why I didn’t think of it earlier. Finally found a use for that thing.
Short plants in front in the picture, btw. Most in the room are from 3 to just over 4 foot tall.
I’m determined to try everything to avoid budrot in the cbd flowers this time. See the dehumidifier in there as well. I put the cbd in the centre of the room today so she can have her pick of the lumens til she’s done. About another two or three weeks for her.
And veg:
Top right is a wee candida clone whose top is now in the cup beside her.
She’ll be the next one to try to change for some pollen. The tallish one to the left of the heater is another candida.
The photo was taken after a foliar feed this morning.
I hope your days have been ok folks.

Hey Sy. Thanks for that! I did see the second one, but not the freaky first one round at shed’s.
I wonder if I should be pouring extra cal/mag and silica on his feet? Not shed’s, the boy Hulklato’s.

Sorry, I didn't mean to alarm you DD! I just connected yours with Shed's immediately. Think Celt said the same thing had happened to him and he'd topped the plant too.

Nice improv with the fan! I'm slightly worried about humidity during flower as well - very different circumstances though obviously. What kind of RH do you get in there?

Healthy happy looking bunch!

And you survived and want to return!!!. Bloody hell. heehee. It is full of millennials who think gangsta is a new uni degree. Little bastards can tell you exactly how much the change in your pocket comes too just from the rattle !. Ice cream trucks don't actually stop here , they do a small circle at low speed when serving to stop any ambush. It is so bad now that we have to shout "fingers" when we close our windows or face compensation claims !!.

Ah, customer service. :straightface: My sympathies.
I bet you have a better garden now than you did then?
What is up? I finally got a fan up in the canopy in the flower room.
It had to have a tiny footprint, but be stable. IDK why I didn’t think of it earlier. Finally found a use for that thing.
Short plants in front in the picture, btw. Most in the room are from 3 to just over 4 foot tall.
I’m determined to try everything to avoid budrot in the cbd flowers this time. See the dehumidifier in there as well. I put the cbd in the centre of the room today so she can have her pick of the lumens til she’s done. About another two or three weeks for her.
And veg:
Top right is a wee candida clone whose top is now in the cup beside her.
She’ll be the next one to try to change for some pollen. The tallish one to the left of the heater is another candida.
The photo was taken after a foliar feed this morning.
I hope your days have been ok folks.
Ingenious mate. All about the airflow. Love how well you have tessalated all those plants at varying stages and the fan uses. Nice job mate. I moan about mine !!

Back
Top Bottom