DD Stable Of Impermanence

I just found it helped to control the crush in the woodier stem. Without doing it sort-of carefully they’d have snapped.
The benefit of a hard and fast supercrop over LST is that you can just put your plant where you want it to be, then you can both just go about your day.
I’ve been using supercropping (and insulation tape ;) ) quite a bit in veg lately.

Thanks for stopping in.
Happy sabbath, heathens.
:love::peace:
Have to agree with you there buddy. Supercropping is a very useful method. Against the clock its not so helpful as you need the bends to knuckle a little to stay put. I love looking at the stripped plant structure to see how they have done and it always surprises me that it doesn't screw the off coming branch at all. Agree on that frost. Nom nom. Some nice trichs there.

Photos
No sooner had I mounted the fan on the bench press bar last week than @Sugarleaf wants to set up some gym equipment.
So many ladies to please!
I sorted a makeshift mount from above and it’s better like this now anyway. :cool:
Here’s the gender confused hulkladdo.
Where the stem changes colour in the middle of that shot was his height when he went under 12/12.
He’s up front here on a little cantilevered shelf of his own.
I’m finding that fascinating.
Here’s our next one out. The Alaskan Purple on the left will be done within a week.
Cheers.
:passitleft:
Have 420 nice days today :love:

Photos
No sooner had I mounted the fan on the bench press bar last week than @Sugarleaf wants to set up some gym equipment.
So many ladies to please!
I sorted a makeshift mount from above and it’s better like this now anyway. :cool:
Here’s the gender confused hulkladdo.
Where the stem changes colour in the middle of that shot was his height when he went under 12/12.
He’s up front here on a little cantilevered shelf of his own.
I’m finding that fascinating.
Here’s our next one out. The Alaskan Purple on the left will be done within a week.
Cheers.
:passitleft:
Have 420 nice days today :love:
Looking hot on that alaskan people. Very nice. Like the look now that he/she is showing the lanky look.
Hanging fan is cool too. I need to do similar to stop the fan hum in the loft floor but can't find suitable way to mount it in the apex at all.. love it D. Nice work

Doesn't NZ have nationalized health
We do. I’m back on public now. The insurance I had was attached to my salary and meant I could fast track every test under the sun on private. For all the good it did :rolleyes:
I hope the cannabinoids are of some assistance to the never no pain sitch.
:thanks: I would be in a proper pickle without my garden that is certain.
To get any finer a range, a scale measuring to 100ths is needed
This is why I got those scales. I’m liking not having to have loads of expensive ppm meters and such.
I’ll be using up this first batch of polyjuice potion (which is in the fridge) next week on a wee candida clone.
Sorry about the picture quality, but here was our test case yesterday (flip day 11)
871004B9-D24B-4E0F-8183-FC0E4B7EDCB3.jpeg

Looking fantastic DD! :thumb:
Cheers, Koro. I hope you have battened down the hatches while we ride out another outbreak? Stay safe, mate.
Go team, go team, go team go. :laugh:
Looking hot on that alaskan people. Very nice. Like the look now that he/she is showing the lanky look.
Hanging fan is cool too. I need to do similar to stop the fan hum in the loft floor but can't find suitable way to mount it in the apex at all.. love it D. Nice work
Cheers GGD. The Alaskan is sooo close now. Flip day 64 today and just a wee few clear trichs waiting to ripen. A few more days.
On mounting and/or soundproofing your fan. If you stood it on a few layers of a chopped up yoga mat that might help to deaden the hum.
Hanging your fan. Maybe screw a small piece of timber to the apex. Use grunty large gauge tek screws or similar so that it will be rigid without necessarily being done up tight against the frame - you might want it just to pull up to the top of your tent - anyway.. Here’s the thing. You want it soundproof too, so hang it using bicycle inner tubes. Maybe get happy with a hot glue gun on the chassis of your fan somewhere or if there is anywhere to fit eye bolts or cup hooks in the underside of your base then cool, otherwise a tight cord around its middle somewhere and hooks from there. The rubber is the thing for the soundproofing. Maybe if you have a mate who is a mechanic ask for some of the rubber mounts off of car mufflers and hang your fan off of them?
:goodluck:
Anywho, hey. Here’s a bit of something nice.
Thanks for peeping, peeps.
:high-five:

We do. I’m back on public now. The insurance I had was attached to my salary and meant I could fast track every test under the sun on private. For all the good it did :rolleyes:

:thanks: I would be in a proper pickle without my garden that is certain.

This is why I got those scales. I’m liking not having to have loads of expensive ppm meters and such.
I’ll be using up this first batch of polyjuice potion (which is in the fridge) next week on a wee candida clone.
Sorry about the picture quality, but here was our test case yesterday (flip day 11)
871004B9-D24B-4E0F-8183-FC0E4B7EDCB3.jpeg

Cheers, Koro. I hope you have battened down the hatches while we ride out another outbreak? Stay safe, mate.

Go team, go team, go team go. :laugh:

Cheers GGD. The Alaskan is sooo close now. Flip day 64 today and just a wee few clear trichs waiting to ripen. A few more days.
On mounting and/or soundproofing your fan. If you stood it on a few layers of a chopped up yoga mat that might help to deaden the hum.
Hanging your fan. Maybe screw a small piece of timber to the apex. Use grunty large gauge tek screws or similar so that it will be rigid without necessarily being done up tight against the frame - you might want it just to pull up to the top of your tent - anyway.. Here’s the thing. You want it soundproof too, so hang it using bicycle inner tubes. Maybe get happy with a hot glue gun on the chassis of your fan somewhere or if there is anywhere to fit eye bolts or cup hooks in the underside of your base then cool, otherwise a tight cord around its middle somewhere and hooks from there. The rubber is the thing for the soundproofing. Maybe if you have a mate who is a mechanic ask for some of the rubber mounts off of car mufflers and hang your fan off of them?
:goodluck:
Anywho, hey. Here’s a bit of something nice.
Thanks for peeping, peeps.
:high-five:
Some great ideas mate thank you. I do use matting under it from kids foam playmats and the flooring is laid over underlay and loft boards too. The tanks have soundproofing for car panels ( old car stereo system builder skills come in handy sometimes. Lol) but the front of the tent isn't proofed at all besides the tent material. Might be the next move to dampen sound some more. It is the cutting air we hear too.

Beautiful looking CBD plant, DD! Love the colors. How do you get the purple indoors? I thought it take some cold temps outdoors to get that.
Cheers, Em’o, yeah she looks nice doesn’t she? You know, for all that they are growing in a ‘controlled’ environment I do let things go as au natural (eau de ‘natch? No, that’s probably something else) as possible. Getting cold is one of the easiest things to do here. We’ve been having a winter that’s so cold some days you don’t want to take your hands out of your pockets in case your fingers snap.
I had to check since you asked and the temperature in the garden had bottomed out at 13*C the night before. It gets colder, it had been a mild night that night. The bloom room draws air from the veg tent which is heated. Cycling the exhaust fan to manipulate RH and temperature is the reason for the ironic inverted commas around the word ‘controlled’, above. It would be a stress-fest if I were more interested (id est predicting overnight conditions and adjusting settings daily? Nnngng, no thanks) The tech I have (analogue timers) is designed to set-and-forget, so (for my health) that’s what I do.
My biggest concern in getting this CBD to the finish is RH. It only stops drizzling here to rain at the moment.
Here she is. The smell off her tops lights me up like a dog that’s been shown a tennis ball. Not kidding - remembering the smell from yesterday as I type today is physically relaxing.
:love: :morenutes::love:

Temperatures there won’t hurt her, I put mine out in the spring when the daytime temps only get to 15C lol

You don’t know cold mate :rofl: visit the north of Canada where winter temps drop to about 35C below mid December and stay there until March and if you are lucky, there’s no wind. I have been up there when they shut us down for 4 days when the wind chill drove the temps below -60C and we couldn’t keep heaters and generators running because diesel would gel :rofl:

Temperatures there won’t hurt her, I put mine out in the spring when the daytime temps only get to 15C lol

You don’t know cold mate :rofl: visit the north of Canada where winter temps drop to about 35C below mid December and stay there until March and if you are lucky, there’s no wind. I have been up there when they shut us down for 4 days when the wind chill drove the temps below -60C and we couldn’t keep heaters and generators running because diesel would gel :rofl:
Yeah, nah. You can have that. :eek:
It often gets below zero, but not by as much as that!
Mild by your standards, but our coldest in years and made more noticeable, to me anyway, for massive weight loss this year.
While you’re here, mate. This one seems to have something happening in his/her fork. I’ll start spraying our next one tomorrow.
:cool::yummy::cool:

Another one down
Flip day 67 for the first Alaskan Purple and her time had come. I looked at her trichomes and I could see that none were amber, that most were milky but for a wee few clear-headed ones. I could see she could use another week.
I looked at my jar stock and I could see that I’d be lucky to make it to the end of the AP’s dry.
I looked back at her trichomes and I could tell she was ready!
She was 3 feet tall/900mm off the pot. She had wonderful symmetry and plenty of strength to hold up some pretty dense tops.
And she was an easy trim. Maybe 2.5/3 oz.
A flash dried tester that didn’t even taste green :oops: managed to replace the most miserable pain with a smile before I’d hardly noticed. A promising indication.
Something else that put a smile on my face (most things do, actually) was finding out that mars hydro are giving me a new led light, their FC3000. :thedoubletake:
That turned a different day around.
:thanks::420::circle-of-love:
I hope you’re having nice days folks

Back
Top Bottom