DD Stable Of Impermanence

Congratulations DD on your new lighting setup, cant wait to see it in action.
Man, I couldn’t believe it. Still can’t, really.
I have been incredibly lucky here and I don’t take any of it for granted for a moment.
I’ve got to say I was hoping you’d win it - yours was a standout entry and very entertaining.
Round here even light jokes get dark real fast. Like, like ok... Every time I hit ‘post reply’ I am a Light Emitting Donkey. So far, so good, but wait. Now that I’m a LED that makes me more sympatico with my garden. See, now that’s only one segue from one foot in the grave. :D No?
It’s been some dark days in the Stable. This will certainly chase away a few shadows.
:woohoo::slide: :cheer: :ganjamon:

Congrats DD!!! Awesome. Well deserved!

And that AP looks yummy!!
Cheers, mate. Gotta say, I’m with Dynamo on that.
:high-five:

Yeah, nah. You can have that. :eek:
It often gets below zero, but not by as much as that!
Mild by your standards, but our coldest in years and made more noticeable, to me anyway, for massive weight loss this year.
While you’re here, mate. This one seems to have something happening in his/her fork. I’ll start spraying our next one tomorrow.
:cool::yummy::cool:
Now that looks interesting on that fork DD. Woohoo exciting times.

Now that looks interesting on that fork DD. Woohoo exciting times.
A boy Hulklato - IKR?!
It’s starting to look legit, but not so I have to get him (?) out of the flower room yet.
This was yesterday.
EE08C182-EF1A-4333-8472-B11A3B4AE486.jpeg
CFA3A659-68C8-49FD-82A3-68C7BF258468.jpeg

Who knew boy bits could be such fun?

A boy Hulklato - IKR?!
It’s starting to look legit, but not so I have to get him (?) out of the flower room yet.
This was yesterday.
EE08C182-EF1A-4333-8472-B11A3B4AE486.jpeg
CFA3A659-68C8-49FD-82A3-68C7BF258468.jpeg

Who knew boy bits could be such fun?
I DID !!!. Hahahaha. Brilliant on the light. Would love one of those bad boys.
Hoping they keep going boy. What a win that would be for pollen and some chosen crossing. Fingers crossed mate

Man, I couldn’t believe it. Still can’t, really.
I have been incredibly lucky here and I don’t take any of it for granted for a moment.
I’ve got to say I was hoping you’d win it - yours was a standout entry and very entertaining.
Round here even light jokes get dark real fast. Like, like ok... Every time I hit ‘post reply’ I am a Light Emitting Donkey. So far, so good, but wait. Now that I’m a LED that makes me more sympatico with my garden. See, now that’s only one segue from one foot in the grave. :D No?
It’s been some dark days in the Stable. This will certainly chase away a few shadows.

Cheers, mate. Gotta say, I’m with Dynamo on that.

:high-five:

Thanks DD, glad you won and I'm glad my posts made ya laugh. ,)

Hey 420
It looks like my long awaited and much anticipated (by me) CBD is finally approaching the finish line.
The first one was pulled at day 60 because of rot. The rest of it flipped my wig.

This one went in on the same day.
She just has a wee few clear trichs left to fill. She’ll be a few days behind the CBD.
Can’t wait :slide:

Unexpectedly, this one is looking quite ready too.
The first one ran 84 days, the next one 94. This one is showing amber now. She will be next up after CD-1.
Fun times.
I have a Hulklato that I’m hoping will be showing nadgers any day. I’ve also been spraying a Candida and a CBD for a change too.

Just going through my notes and I see that before the Alaskan Purple came out last week I’d harvested [edit: 8] plants out of the new room. I can get more than 9 in, but 9 is comfortable and because this (sort of) represents a whole rotation I can figure I have pulled [at least] 1.25g/W out of the 400W HPS in here. [To recalculate when AP is jarred]. It’ll be interesting to compare to the LED later on.

Stay cool, folks :cool:

Hey 420
Thanks for the good vibes, good people.
This to catch up from the night before last.
CBD harvest
There’s a bit of a wee pile of lowers drying separately. I’ll infuse the trim, then use that oil as the base for a CBD rosin oil
So yes, so good to have this back in the mix.
And the newbie, still sorting herself out.
This one just had a little more tlc on the lst this morning.
And these two went to the flower room yesterday.
I hope all of your weekends are going well.
Thanks for stopping by.
:morenutes:

Another one down
Flip day 67 for the first Alaskan Purple and her time had come. I looked at her trichomes and I could see that none were amber, that most were milky but for a wee few clear-headed ones. I could see she could use another week.
I looked at my jar stock and I could see that I’d be lucky to make it to the end of the AP’s dry.
I looked back at her trichomes and I could tell she was ready!
She was 3 feet tall/900mm off the pot. She had wonderful symmetry and plenty of strength to hold up some pretty dense tops.
And she was an easy trim. Maybe 2.5/3 oz.
A flash dried tester that didn’t even taste green :oops: managed to replace the most miserable pain with a smile before I’d hardly noticed. A promising indication.
Something else that put a smile on my face (most things do, actually) was finding out that mars hydro are giving me a new led light, their FC3000. :thedoubletake:
That turned a different day around.
:thanks::420::circle-of-love:
I hope you’re having nice days folks
That real sticky icky bro.

You got this down now eh.

Wishing you love tonight and thinking of you . Blessed vibes DD

Back
Top Bottom