Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

Ahh all caught up and I see some familiar faces hi everyone.:ciao:

Looks like a great lineup! Im with Penny and Lopin on the indicas, functional as hell. Always looking for one that will put me out!

Im here, last Quadsquader to arrive but I think we have the whole set? LOL

Fashionably late as usual :battingeyelashes: I wouldn’t miss a Derbs journal ever and I brought lots of snacks!! #sharingiscaring
B81FDA9A-CBD9-433C-A1A3-B1E49DC9501B.jpeg
FBEF9AE4-8FCB-486A-A8C2-3BE05326A226.jpeg
AD9436F1-8093-4EF9-BFAE-763B853B3D85.jpeg
851B15A5-790C-4812-B035-D7B0C4EFA3BE.jpeg
:adore::drool:

I could turn them down but I need a little heat out of them only running the 2 260 watt kits in my 8x4 tent
If you raise them some, you should promote a bit more stretch. When you throw them on top of them, the nodes tend to stack really tightly. Give raising them a foot a try...when they grow into it, if you want more stretch, raise it again. Cheers brother. Great looking lineup!

I moistened them a bit more and took one piece of card board out to get a bit more heat. That should take it to about 80-82f. We'll see tomorrow night. The 2 that have taps are really big and strong looking. And Shed I didn't forget to give them a sprinkle of GW. Hoping they are up out of the coco in a day or 2. I shut my exhaust fan off so they should be nice and cozy. The cherry bomb girls might suffer just a bit with less air movement but in the 4x8 tent and 2 fans circulating they should be fine for a week. They got put on big girl food tonight. AN bloom and a half shot of koolbloom as well as cal- mag and silica. Oh and Great White as well.

Great! I'm hoping for a female but if it's a boy I'm going to try my hand at collecting pollen. Talked the wife into letting me use the bath tub in our master.
A boy could pose some interesting pollen to play with...
Sweet update DB! I saw you mentioned your temps, what does your RH look like right now?

Back
Top Bottom