Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

Dropped beans this morning 1 of each Super Iced Grapefruit, '79 X mas Bud, THC BOMB, Gorilla Glue, Great White Bubba, Blueberry F2 Ape original. I'll be back later tonight with some pictures and hopefully some lineage if I can find some. Sorry about last night but after a full day of working on my feet from 7am till 6pm and a wonderful dinner my wife made me I passed out. Sun is up and i have a full day that needs to be dedicated to the outdoors. Later and thanks for stopping in.
Cal mag hungry early on I belive for the thc bomb If not mistaken . Very weedysmelling veg I must say . A smell I still enjoy though lol

Great line up lucky man you are

Just a quick update on how i do things. I take my seeds and put them in a tube that has sand paper down the sides. I take each individual seed and shake it for approximately 3 min. Then i put it in a small cup of rain water with h2o2 for about 20 min. Then I take them and put them into a second small cup of rain water that is about 80f and put them on my seed heating pad that I have under 2 thin pieces of cardboard. This is in a cardboard box that stays between 78-82f. I'll leave them in there for 20-24 hours. From there they'll go into paper towels moisten with rain water till they show me a nice tap root. I warm my rain water by heating tap water in the microwave and putting my small cup into the warmer tap water just to raise the temp up some to the mid 80's.
Well now a few pix of the Cherry Bomb autos. The big girl is at 22 days and the small one 21. Starting to show pistals and going for some good stretch so i raised the lights about 6". Let's see what happens.

Then we have my sanding tube with my small cup of rain water with the x mas buds

And some of the other beans

I'm trying to look up some lineage on these new gifted beans and will be updating what i find but i got to tell ya it ain't going to be tonight. Told my wife i really need to go to work in the morning so I can rest up a bit. Lol
Thanks for stopping by
Derbybud

The Qb's don't seem to stretch them a whole lot. First time i used one in the veg tent.
What if you lowered the power some wouldn’t they help too?

Back
Top Bottom