Devil's Carnival: The Community Grow Experience

Nismo and Canna made the strain. I believe they reversed a Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto and used that to pollinate the Ministry of Cannabis' Carnival. They gave a few seeds out to a few members they met in Jamaica which are the ones that are growing it along with them.
Dang looks like a sweet strain wuda liked to get some seeds ha oh well ill jus have to settle with my dda and red poison autos and see what i can make with those lol anyway thanx for letting me know

Dang looks like a sweet strain wuda liked to get some seeds ha oh well ill jus have to settle with my dda and red poison autos and see what i can make with those lol anyway thanx for letting me know

You're welcome. I think a few people would like to get some. I have grown both the carnival and the DDA and while I got the leafy pheno of the Carnival it was still nice. Everyone that I let try the DDA loved it. I never got much for yield out of it though. So the photo version of the Devils Carnival growing like the Carn with DDA colored nugs would be amazing!

The latest pic of my DC. She's still in veg. I'm trying to get my cloning station set up so I can cut some of that off

20170622_101941.jpg
20170622_101956.jpg
20170622_101933.jpg

Cheers
:roorrip:

l Would love to get my hands on a Devil's Carnival. It would be a very suitable thing for the Devil to grow.

But I will wait patiently until they have finished developing their strain and then perhaps grow it if the seeds ever get sold somewhere.

are you good folks planning to sell these seeds eventually or?

l Would love to get my hands on a Devil's Carnival. It would be a very suitable thing for the Devil to grow.

But I will wait patiently until they have finished developing their strain and then perhaps grow it if the seeds ever get sold somewhere.

are you good folks planning to sell these seeds eventually or?
I'll give ya more info on this this weekend. Going to do some planning. :thumb:

Hey! That's a yes as far as I can tell :) cool!

In regards of the father-plant. I wonder if it was a:

1.: compact, slowly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype
2.: stretched, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype

as the Dark Devil has both these phenos. The mother is quite sativa dominant, right?

In regards of the father-plant. I wonder if it was a:

1.: compact, slowly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype
2.: stretched, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype

as the Dark Devil has both these phenos. The mother is quite sativa dominant, right?
Here is the original DDA father:

fb0e1261d1e9f6d1cf90e2bd24ca7a31.jpg

9ddf52a675d2ec304dca45e9e6a8fa00.jpg

The original Carnival mother:

34b24ca99d04aea7b3f5e89823650082.jpg

The first DC at flip day:

1fe598c9f74e430970998442b8c36fbd.jpg

The DC half male half female self pollination:

c09880831d4e051405adc8b66c2e5b5b.jpg

9213df41b51e9d03db1cd4e239a4753b.jpg

I would say that finished product is sativa leaning but doesn't make you racy. It helps me focus and get clear headed.

They look damn fine if you ask me. Wonderful colors

BTW. I am a complete newbie when it comes to breeding. Growing I did for quite a while though. Anyway - I read somewhere that if you let a plant pollinate itself after reversing sex on parts of it could create seeds that have a tendency to hermie. I don't know if it's true. This specific breeder (can't remember who it was sadly) would instead use the pollen from this plant to pollinate another clone of the same plant. I don't know if this is true though. Any thoughts?

BTW. I am a complete newbie when it comes to breeding. Growing I did for quite a while though. Anyway - I read somewhere that if you let a plant pollinate itself after reversing sex on parts of it could create seeds that have a tendency to hermie. I don't know if it's true. This specific breeder (can't remember who it was sadly) would instead use the pollen from this plant to pollinate another clone of the same plant. I don't know if this is true though. Any thoughts?
Well we have yet to have an unwanted pollen sac on the DC and we have flowered quite a few of them. I want to go a couple more levels down the stabilization road before we are all said and done. But I've heard people state that they are afraid of them and I honestly don't see how it could happen. It's not like we are stressing the plant in any way to influence the offspring. When colloidal silver or STS is sprayed onto a female plant it doesn't cause stress. All it does is the silver in both solutions blocks the ethylene from being sent to that part of the plant.

I'll do some more reading about it but I just don't see how the offspring could end up with the possibility of being a hermie.

Oooo...... I thought I'd posted here last week. Sorry Nis. :hug: I may be stretched a bit thin. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Devil's Carnival (Day 25) The leaf size is astounding.

IMG_80593.JPG

IMG_80976.JPG

She looks a little too light green to me, but she's been like that from the beginning. Neiko suggested I double her feed rates, and I'll do that with her next drench. As soon as I see signs of wilt I'll hit her with a double dose of Energy.

Lower growth is beginning to take off. I'd be surprised if this one turns out to be an auto. She's just too big to fit my idea of an auto.

IMG_80585.JPG

Sitting at 18" off the soil today.

IMG_80605.JPG

She's been shooting up about an inch a day.

IMG_8055.JPG

Back under control until tomorrow. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_80614.JPG

Thank you for this one Nis. I have great expectations. She's gonna be hard to control height. The stalk is already too strong to bend over. I may top her sometime this week and clone the top. Tead has a neat cloning method I'd like to try.

Back
Top Bottom