Dick23rk's Fresh Start: Mantis Nutrients Featuring MedicGrow's New Spectrum X+ 880w Light Panel

Thanks zebraking. I definitely need to bring an extra bucket in. Then I would only need help getting pictures of the roots, unless I could find a clear bucket lol
Clear bucket or a big bottle with some sort of removable cover may not be such a bad idea.?
4gal bottle?

Hey brother I hope all is good. I’m just getting caught up over here and the garden is looking great.

Absolutely key and I had to run away last week for a bit of me time in the pouring rain.
Sometimes alone time with some dabs and a fish can put you back in the correct head space when life gets crazy.
Here’s what I came up with
9484A4BD-39AD-4DB8-9921-70AD62B0109D.jpeg
002C7E86-BFDD-4092-BAF2-19470C3F388F.jpeg

A few pics to tie you over until you can get out brother and catch something.

Stay safe and enjoy my friend.
Wonderful kcco! You got me on the edge of my seat with that one, what a beautiful rainbow and a nice spot to fish. Thanks

I wish we had natural trout in the river down here in the south end of the province, all we get is stocked trout and they are put into ponds and the odd lake that doesn't have a way out for them. Have to get up north some day, I want to catch some big Lakers. Kind of get tired of the walleye and pike after a while lol

Clear bucket or a big bottle with some sort of removable cover may not be such a bad idea.?
4gal bottle?
I would have to search for something. I know I don't have anything around the house right now that's clear. I do have a couple old hempy buckets kicking around though that I could at least set the net pots into while working in the res. Then again, this is the only task I really ask my wife to help me with in the garden. She will help me trim too, but I don't actually ask her. She doesn't even smoke it, eats a friggin 10mg gummy and sinks in the couch :rofl:

Dropping by with a few pictures for today folks, not much has changed aside from a little more stretch making the canopy sort of uneven. Just leaving them to do their thing for today and get their flowers ready. Any adjustments I will make during the next update when I pull all the plants out to check individually. Hope everyone's is having a decent Monday, take care and keep it green!

Dropping by with a few pictures for today folks, not much has changed aside from a little more stretch making the canopy sort of uneven. Just leaving them to do their thing for today and get their flowers ready. Any adjustments I will make during the next update when I pull all the plants out to check individually. Hope everyone's is having a decent Monday, take care and keep it green!

Those ladies look perfect brother. Way to meet their needs.

Beautiful done, they look gorgeous

The picture of health!

The picture of health!
Dude, it’s like a bonsai garden in there. So beautiful. I love your plants! :love:
Thanks fellas. It's coming along nicely, not too much stretch. I didn't want nothing too crazy on my first grow back, I think 3 gallon containers would have fit better though, or less plants :laughtwo:

Thanks for the compliments guys. Sorry I haven't been here in a couple days. I wanted to get an update and feeding done last night but I was home too late from working to get everything done. I'll be here tonight with one though. Out working again today with 1 of my old employers as some piece work. But, I got an interview later today when I'm done here and I'm quite positive I'll get the job. It's next door to where I'm working today, so we will hope for the best. Chat later folks!

Thanks for the compliments guys. Sorry I haven't been here in a couple days. I wanted to get an update and feeding done last night but I was home too late from working to get everything done. I'll be here tonight with one though. Out working again today with 1 of my old employers as some piece work. But, I got an interview later today when I'm done here and I'm quite positive I'll get the job. It's next door to where I'm working today, so we will hope for the best. Chat later folks!
Good luck mate

Good luck with the interview man! Go in there, be yourself, and crush it! I used to be a VP of a real high end recruiting company, and here's one hint from a professional recruiter: don't ask about money in the first interview. Let them bring up money. You got this!

Good luck mate
Good luck with the interview man! Go in there, be yourself, and crush it! I used to be a VP of a real high end recruiting company, and here's one hint from a professional recruiter: don't ask about money in the first interview. Let them bring up money. You got this!
Thanks guys, gotta wait til tomorrow though for the interview, he had to run out of town. It's not really too big of a thing, I kind of know the guy interviewing me, and a couple guys that work there. I'm pretty sure it's all set rates, it's service rig work in the oilfield. Might as well try it while I'm still somewhat young lol

Get that oil money brother
Trying to while we still can. "Supposed" to pick up this year, but we've all heard that before. Moved here over 7 years ago and been in the oilfield since.

**Potted Plants Update**Day 13 Flower**

Hey again! I'm finally back with another update, it's been a bit of a busy week trying to get things done and picking up the odd job. I hope everyone is doing well and their gardens are green! This update will be a bit quick as it's getting late, there will be no light pictures this time around because they went out right before I got to that part. :laughtwo: I'll give an update on how the Spectrum X is doing on the next go around this weekend. Otherwise I got some not so good photos of each plant, I really liked taking pictures in the tent, I need a small and real short one just for pictures. :ganjamon:

Skunk #1 - Day 72 (59 + 13)

These plants are still doing really well and it's looking like they are going to stay fairly short. Most of the flowers have started to develop now and I'm not seeing any real stretch now, although I haven't been measuring these plants. Good color, good structure and seems to be a pretty stable strain. I wont expect too much from them, but hopefully with the short stature the buds will fatten up nicely.

Sundae Banana Cookies - Day 64 (51 + 13)

I was a little shocked with the lanky ladies tonight, more so 1 of them in particular. Not sure if she was just testing me or what, but I'm sorry, I don't swing that way...
One of these things is not like the other ones...

Soo... There was only 1 little ball out of all 6 of these plants that I could find, and I gave them a pretty good checking in the undercarriage. Hopefully no more arise and give me a scare like that, this one got kind of big before I noticed it. Not to sure what caused it either, that's the thing a person never really knows.

Other than being a bit stretchy and lanky, these plants are growing fairly well too, and not showing any issues. There's a couple of them that have gotten kind of tall and are right at 18" from the light so I'll be moving the light up a bit tomorrow and hopefully get a little more light to the outside edges where there is some shorter plants. I may have to rearrange them.

That's it for this evening folks, I hope this will hold you over til the weekend. I will get an update done on the dwc tomorrow at some point as well. I might even go do a little fishing for a couple hours tomorrow with the boy after my interview, see how the weather is, it's always windy in this province lol. Good night all! Keep it green out there!

59 / 51 + 13

Just dropping by with some group photos right quick before getting back into the garden. I didn't get a chance yesterday to get at the dwc update, I'll do that here in a little bit.

So far the Spectrum X light panel from @MedicGrow has been doing a wonderful job on these plants. I have it packed under there trying to keep all 12 plants under the main footprint of the light and it's really being put to the test as far as canopy penetration since I have not defoliated anything yet and the plants are a close as can be without causing issues.

I have the panels flower spectrum turned on and the dimmer set at 80% now. It's sitting at 18" above the tallest plant since I just moved it up some more last night and no more than 22" from the shorter plants and they are still loving it. Can't wait to get this puppy turned right up later in flower and try out the UV / IR bars.

**Potted Plants Update**Day 13 Flower**

Hey again! I'm finally back with another update, it's been a bit of a busy week trying to get things done and picking up the odd job. I hope everyone is doing well and their gardens are green! This update will be a bit quick as it's getting late, there will be no light pictures this time around because they went out right before I got to that part. :laughtwo: I'll give an update on how the Spectrum X is doing on the next go around this weekend. Otherwise I got some not so good photos of each plant, I really liked taking pictures in the tent, I need a small and real short one just for pictures. :ganjamon:

Skunk #1 - Day 72 (59 + 13)

These plants are still doing really well and it's looking like they are going to stay fairly short. Most of the flowers have started to develop now and I'm not seeing any real stretch now, although I haven't been measuring these plants. Good color, good structure and seems to be a pretty stable strain. I wont expect too much from them, but hopefully with the short stature the buds will fatten up nicely.

Sundae Banana Cookies - Day 64 (51 + 13)

I was a little shocked with the lanky ladies tonight, more so 1 of them in particular. Not sure if she was just testing me or what, but I'm sorry, I don't swing that way...
One of these things is not like the other ones...

Soo... There was only 1 little ball out of all 6 of these plants that I could find, and I gave them a pretty good checking in the undercarriage. Hopefully no more arise and give me a scare like that, this one got kind of big before I noticed it. Not to sure what caused it either, that's the thing a person never really knows.

Other than being a bit stretchy and lanky, these plants are growing fairly well too, and not showing any issues. There's a couple of them that have gotten kind of tall and are right at 18" from the light so I'll be moving the light up a bit tomorrow and hopefully get a little more light to the outside edges where there is some shorter plants. I may have to rearrange them.

That's it for this evening folks, I hope this will hold you over til the weekend. I will get an update done on the dwc tomorrow at some point as well. I might even go do a little fishing for a couple hours tomorrow with the boy after my interview, see how the weather is, it's always windy in this province lol. Good night all! Keep it green out there!

59 / 51 + 13
The color on those is amazing. What did you do with the one hermie ball? Cut it off? And now watch carefully? I'd probably have freaked and pulled the plant. But apparently you can eliminate the random ones sometimes as I guess you're doing?

Back
Top Bottom