Doc Bud's High Brix - LED Indulgence

Seeing how you are running 2 of those lights is what was straying me away from going that route my first grow. Was just going to go with 1000w HPS for the first couple grows but if youre convinced ONE would be plenty that would be GREAT!

...since everyone I follow on this board follows the alpha dog of High Brix growing, Doc Bud...I thought I would wish everyone a very

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :party:

Please enjoy but keep it SAFE.

Looking forward to 2015...as I will finally be joining the High-Brix community. Seeds will be popping in a few days and I'll start up a journal beginning sometime next week.

...a pleasure to know you all...even if just virtually (for now).

Incredible! How's the color on that one! So early on! What strain?

Little afghan?!?

This

SAM_079210.JPG

is a clone of this:

SAM_077427.JPG

It's an Afghan. The color is after one application of my "OG" drench.

...since everyone I follow on this board follows the alpha dog of High Brix growing, Doc Bud...I thought I would wish everyone a very

Looking forward to 2015...as I will finally be joining the High-Brix community. Seeds will be popping in a few days and I'll start up a journal beginning sometime next week.

Headed out so a small, intimate gathering with some amazing people. Please be safe everyone! God Bless and Happy New Year!

Doc, other than beautiful, what is that?

Grape Ape and Afghan bro.

Incredible! How's the color on that one! So early on! What strain?

Little afghan?!?

This

SAM_079210.JPG

is a clone of this:

SAM_077427.JPG

It's an Afghan. The color is after one application of my "OG" drench.

Headed out so a small, intimate gathering with some amazing people. Please be safe everyone! God Bless and Happy New Year!

Doc, other than beautiful, what is that?

Grape Ape and Afghan bro.

Glad I've found this thread... Having avidly followed the development of LEDs over the past few years and now dived in at the deep-end with a thermonuclear Budmaster II 1200 G.O.D. panel, it will be interesting to see what can be achieved by a professional grower in comparison to a relative novice.

One question I would like to ask please Doc Bud, that someone else mentioned to me, is regarding Cal-Mag deficiencies under high-powered LED. Have you experienced this at all?

Glad I've found this thread... Having avidly followed the development of LEDs over the past few years and now dived in at the deep-end with a thermonuclear Budmaster II 1200 G.O.D. panel, it will be interesting to see what can be achieved by a professional grower in comparison to a relative novice.

One question I would like to ask please Doc Bud, that someone else mentioned to me, is regarding Cal-Mag deficiencies under high-powered LED. Have you experienced this at all?

omg... a $4000 light? I couldnt ever do that... id go HPS all the way if those were my options >_<

I totally agree that some of the higher end panels currently carry a very hefty price tag, but guess that's the price to be paid for cutting edge technology which will likely become a serious contender over traditional lights with the added benefit of energy savings. I'm sure as time goes on we will see this technology drop rapidly in price, which should eventually make them within the budget of the average user.

Doc, what effects does the OG drench have on non OG strains?

Doc, to you, yours, and the rest of the incredible members, admin, and moderators, a Happy and Healthy New Year!

The OG drench is highly growth oriented and has more salts than any other product I use. I don't think it helped in the case of this Afghan, which will yield better. But sometimes the produce from a stunted plant that is High Brix is quite amazing. We shall see.

I have not experienced Cal/mag issues, but then my soil is loaded with calcium and pretty much everything I do is focused on providing calcium to the soil that is available to the plant via myco only.

Back
Top Bottom