Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

If you notice, the very last post in His thread is from me. From almost 2 years ago. He reached out to me and we continue the conversation about high brix and growing in general. My quest for high brix hydro still continues, though my current run is in a mineralized mix like a la the Doc. I do very much appreciate everyone’s help and suggestions though.
Hi @Seymour Green, I would love to know more about your current soil and regimen :cooltoker:

I reached out to @Skybound via email with an apology and invitation to rejoin us. We shall see what happens. If there is anyone else you would like me to do this for, please send me a DM moving forward, so we can handle the matter privately :thanks:
sorry if I stirred up anything touchy. I’m pretty oblivious to forum politics. Just trying to grow better weed myself.

Hello! I’m mostly a salts guy but this run is just the Pro mix HP, worm castings, and Doc’s mineral blend of 90+ percent Ca co, soft rock phosphate, and gypsum. Just trying to see if I can get the brix on these purple poison cookies above 10%. Have any tips?
Oh I see. So you're using the mineralized soil without the drenches and foliar from the kit?

Best tip I can give you that helped me in the past is to get your environment on point. Is your setup described somewhere?

Calcium nitrate (fish ferts) will help boost soil energy without throwing the ratios off ...

You have some good N in the worm castings, but they could use some deliberate boost in late veg and early bloom, when brix usually starts to rise.

Oh I see. So you're using the mineralized soil without the drenches and foliar from the kit?

Best tip I can give you that helped me in the past is to get your environment on point. Is your setup described somewhere?
Hello! Yep, not using anything from the actual kit. Just some teas for veg and a few foliar sprays of barley hydrosolates, aloe Vera powder, kelp, and a little bit of Mr fulvic. I don’t have any recent pics on here and never really post many just out of shear laziness and always having tons of other shit to do, but everything is climate controlled and all the basics are within parameter. I will take a few quick pics when I get home though.

Hello! Yep, not using anything from the actual kit. Just some teas for veg and a few foliar sprays of barley hydrosolates, aloe Vera powder, kelp, and a little bit of Mr fulvic. I don’t have any recent pics on here and never really post many just out of shear laziness and always having tons of other shit to do, but everything is climate controlled and all the basics are within parameter. I will take a few quick pics when I get home though.
Very cool! I would love to know more about your setup/experiment/research.

Is your soil amended using the 6-5-3 method or are you using Doc's dry amendment package?

Very cool! I would love to know more about your setup/experiment/research.

Is your soil amended using the 6-5-3 method or are you using Doc's dry amendment package?
Just the 6-5-3 method. Bought everything on line separately. Was having a hard time finding Doc’s kit at first but I did see it on Amazon a few weeks back. I don’t post much on the forums nowadays and I’m a member of most, just scour threads for info and occasionally ask a question or two.

I have an unused kit and also a half used kit, perhaps someone may look to make a trade or pay for shipping and I would ship it.

FYI I've used the 6/5/3 years back before Doc started with the kit and it grew some great bud,

Here are a few examples of high brix grown and growing plants.
IMG_4570.jpeg
IMG_2322.jpeg
DB97381C-6F54-4349-BBA0-6AB2AB9A09A7.jpeg
IMG_9901.jpeg
IMG_1209.jpeg
IMG_1147.jpeg
IMG_2498.jpeg

IMG_2483.jpeg
IMG_2417.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom