Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey everyone, I know this thread has gone quiet.... if your'e interested in more info re Doc's kit and High Brix, PM me and I'll consider getting the thread going again.

A bowl of high Brix nugs to whet your appetite...

IMG_2650.jpeg
Is the kit still available? I can’t find it on that jungle site anymore. I stocked up a couple years worth but I’m worried.

I have a kit Sweet Sue gifted me before she moved. I think she only used two plants worth and I used a lot of the roots.
If anyone wants the to pay for shipping they can have the rest.

I don't need product right away today, but I will in a few months.

There's just Transplant listed under the Minerals Microbes & Magic store, and it's "currently unavailable".

I wonder what Doc and Jill did to find it there with all the trimmings. :hmmmm: Maybe clue us into the digging deeper part?

I've struck out each timed I've looked. Tried various search terms, etc. I am ordering product through Jill and was just looking for package qty. on Amazon.

OK to share Jill's address for ordering with others? Or is there another direct email?

Did your son receive the seeds I sent?
Hi Mike. Yes, he got those seeds and is super stoked to have them.

Here's an update for anyone interested.

I have a new life, in a new hemisphere, new language, new stars, opposite seasons, different position of the sun in the sky, metric system.....food...you name it. It's all new since 2020.

I'm still growing decent weed, outdoors now. I'm still mineralizing soil, doing some testing, and so forth. But I'm not running DBHBB day to day, as mentioned above.

Amazon in total BS and if it's not one thing it's another with them. But everything is available and the company is staying. Thanks to everyone who uses the gear!

Abrazos de America Sur

Hi Mike. Yes, he got those seeds and is super stoked to have them.

Here's an update for anyone interested.

I have a new life, in a new hemisphere, new language, new stars, opposite seasons, different position of the sun in the sky, metric system.....food...you name it. It's all new since 2020.

I'm still growing decent weed, outdoors now. I'm still mineralizing soil, doing some testing, and so forth. But I'm not running DBHBB day to day, as mentioned above.

Amazon in total BS and if it's not one thing it's another with them. But everything is available and the company is staying. Thanks to everyone who uses the gear!

Abrazos de America Sur

Everybody needs a moment like that! Wish you all the best over there, Doc 👊

Dumb question but the fast acting Lime needed to mineralize the pro mix is the powdered version correct?
Well, yes. Best to get powdered limestone if you can - less dolomite.

... but Pro-Mix is already ph-balanced with lime ... ?

:Namaste:

.....I'm still mineralizing soil, doing some testing, and so forth.

@Doc Bud is this the old 6/5/3 method from a few years back?

and what were the ingredient?

Yes, but this is to mineralize the pro mix with various forms of Ca to help boost plant brix.
Gotcha.

For other readers, I did a quick search and this is about the point where Doc began working on mineralization, and the 6-5-3 method:

All Organic High Brix

If you want to mineralize the soil, do this:

1. Obtain high calcium limestone, 90% CaCO3, Soft Rock Phosphate, Gypsum.

2. Mix them together, 6 parts limestone, 5 parts Soft Rock Phosphate, 3 parts Gypsum

3. add 1 cup of the above per bag of soil (1.5 cubic feet)

4. add 1/2 cup Azomite per bag of soil

That will get you close. About halfway through the grow top dress another 1/2 cup of rock powders. About 1/4 cup azomite too.

Back
Top Bottom