Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

SIR GROW.........incredible pics DOC!!!

I can attest to the new roots and recycling trim for sure!! 5 of the 7 in my flower room right now are in recooked soil with the new roots and recycled trim included in the cook and you can sure tell a diff in the group shot especially.

I too grew lush with the recycled soil. This pair grew using the amendment and kit foliars in 1x used mineralized soil. They look a little sparse because they were hidden among other trees outdoors during all of veg and 1/2 of flower. It's hard to tell but the biggest buds are getting close to baseball bat girth size they have at least 3 weeks to go. They received cat drench at about 6 weeks flower.
outdoor_october.jpg

Hey doc. I put three clones in soil on Saturday. I used roots and watered with a bit of transplant. De stress was spayed then as well as tonight. The clones were taken at least mid way through flower, and throwing off single leaves.

Should I do anything extra since they are re vegging clones?

I'm sure this has been answered before, sorry. How long will De stress keep in the refrigerator?

I have two of the pink haired purple and a mazar planted. I was told it is not mazar I sherif, but just mazar. Do you know what this means, or differences?

Would I be better off just starting a mazar from seed than these clones?

Sorry for so many questions right away!

Hey doc. I put three clones in soil on Saturday. I used roots and watered with a bit of transplant. De stress was spayed then as well as tonight. The clones were taken at least mid way through flower, and throwing off single leaves.

Should I do anything extra since they are re vegging clones?

I'm sure this has been answered before, sorry. How long will De stress keep in the refrigerator?

I have two of the pink haired purple and a mazar planted. I was told it is not mazar I sherif, but just mazar. Do you know what this means, or differences?

Would I be better off just starting a mazar from seed than these clones?

Sorry for so many questions right away!

Seed is ALWAYS better, if you get 'em and their girls.....

DeStress will keep for 5-7 days in the fridge. Use your nose....if it smells off, ditch it.

Single bladed leaves are a sign of photoperiod stress. I'd put 'em on 24 hours of light for a long, long time, until you get normal leaves.

Thanks doc. The only photo period stress I can think of with these is from flowering outside to being a stick under 24/7 light inside, now rooted and in soil. Seems pretty harsh on them lol. I'll keep them under 24/7.

Thanks doc. The only photo period stress I can think of with these is from flowering outside to being a stick under 24/7 light inside, now rooted and in soil. Seems pretty harsh on them lol. I'll keep them under 24/7.

They're remarkable plants. I'm not sure they actually re-veg in the wild, yet they can do it under cultivation. Amazing.

I spent about an hour reading today about how ancient civilizations used cannabis, for all kinds of industry, medicine and religion. This is such a great plant. I love it.

Do we buy a kit from u doc or just get the items u list how does it work I'm just curious but I'm getting ready to start this thread from the start but I wanna know how to get my hands on it so let me know

They're remarkable plants. I'm not sure they actually re-veg in the wild, yet they can do it under cultivation. Amazing.

I spent about an hour reading today about how ancient civilizations used cannabis, for all kinds of industry, medicine and religion. This is such a great plant. I love it.

Agreed Doc, and I've been doing much of the same. I thought I knew a good bit about this plant. I'm finding I knew less, but am fixing that too. I'd be really interested in links (if you have them handy).

Do we buy a kit from u doc or just get the items u list how does it work I'm just curious but I'm getting ready to start this thread from the start but I wanna know how to get my hands on it so let me know

I have the 'items' and the kit. For small hobby growers, I recommend a kit. See if you like it and if you want to continue we set you up with the "items" in bulk......or just get another kit if you're only growing 2 or 3 plants.
. PM me if interested.

Hey Doc

So i ran into a mite problem before i could start any plants in my HB soil, i have a clone from the effected plant in small 4 inch container and im looking to move it right into HB soil to hopefully stop it from moving on. Can i uproot it and knock off a bunch of soil before i start in HB or should i wait?

Hey Doc

So i ran into a mite problem before i could start any plants in my HB soil, i have a clone from the effected plant in small 4 inch container and im looking to move it right into HB soil to hopefully stop it from moving on. Can i uproot it and knock off a bunch of soil before i start in HB or should i wait?

Instead of knocking the dirt off, I'd gently rinse off what you can by carefully dunking it in water. But that volume of dirt shouldn't be a problem in HB, unless you're really out there on salts and coco.....

What are you doing for the mites? If it's small and there are only a few leaves, a q-tip dunked in isopropyl alcohol can be used to brush the leaves and mites off. Sometimes, blasting with DeStress and using the q-tip will work too.

HB will keep mites from damaging the plants, but the mites will still be alive in your room. If the plant is under severe mite stress I'd cull it and wait for a decent clone. If it's not too bad, you should be OK doing the above.

Instead of knocking the dirt off, I'd gently rinse off what you can by carefully dunking it in water. But that volume of dirt shouldn't be a problem in HB, unless you're really out there on salts and coco.....

What are you doing for the mites? If it's small and there are only a few leaves, a q-tip dunked in isopropyl alcohol can be used to brush the leaves and mites off. Sometimes, blasting with DeStress and using the q-tip will work too.

HB will keep mites from damaging the plants, but the mites will still be alive in your room. If the plant is under severe mite stress I'd cull it and wait for a decent clone. If it's not too bad, you should be OK doing the above.

No salts and small amount of coco in a 5 gal of my organic mix and for the mites the plant was sprayed down with Azamax so we shall see if that works, the cutting looked good still. Here a few pictures of the little buggers, but over all i say they only have about 15-20% of the plant and overall everything seems super healthy.
20141018_214649.jpg

2014-10-21_22_34_19.jpg

20141018_214649-1.jpg

20141018_214649-2.jpg

No salts and small amount of coco in a 5 gal of my organic mix and for the mites the plant was sprayed down with Azamax so we shall see if that works, the cutting looked good still. Here a few pictures of the little buggers, but over all i say they only have about 15-20% of the plant and overall everything seems super healthy.
20141018_214649.jpg

2014-10-21_22_34_19.jpg

20141018_214649-1.jpg

20141018_214649-2.jpg

Wow! That's great photography. Those bastards are still alive after the Azamax?

FWIW, I have Floramite, Forbid, Shuttle, Avid and Kontos on my shelves. I haven't used any of it in a long, long time, but i keep them around in case I have an exotic clone with mites, or it's a choice between losing a strain or spraying a miticide.

That stuff never, ever gets sprayed on anything that will see the flower room, but I have it as a safeguard in the veg room. Any of the products I mentioned will safely kill the mites with one application. High Brix will deal with the eggs that hatch afterwards.

If your container is 4 inches square, I'd just transplant and be done with it.....and deal with the mites. Seriously consider the mechanical (qtip) method in conjuction with Azamax. That should do the trick.

Wow! That's great photography. Those bastards are still alive after the Azamax?

FWIW, I have Floramite, Forbid, Shuttle, Avid and Kontos on my shelves. I haven't used any of it in a long, long time, but i keep them around in case I have an exotic clone with mites, or it's a choice between losing a strain or spraying a miticide.

That stuff never, ever gets sprayed on anything that will see the flower room, but I have it as a safeguard in the veg room. Any of the products I mentioned will safely kill the mites with one application. High Brix will deal with the eggs that hatch afterwards.

If your container is 4 inches square, I'd just transplant and be done with it.....and deal with the mites. Seriously consider the mechanical (qtip) method in conjuction with Azamax. That should do the trick.

Those pictures were taken just before the Azamax was used, so tonight I will go double check. Thanks for the info I'm super excited to get this HB going.

A few shots of what's going on today.

Harvesting the last Lemon Paki.

Picture_011172.jpg

Picture_009194.jpg

Picture_008190.jpg

Drooling over Champagne, which is looking the best it's looked....probably due to the 11/13 photoperiod. That's the only thing that has changed.

Picture_02285.jpg

Picture_02196.jpg

Picture_002270.jpg

Picture_001275.jpg

Harlequin

Picture_010188.jpg

LED plants.

Picture_015136.jpg

Picture_014153.jpg

Picture_013153.jpg

Picture_012169.jpg

Picture_007214.jpg

Picture_006232.jpg

Picture_005253.jpg

Picture_004265.jpg

Picture_003272.jpg

Afghan in veg

Picture_018113.jpg

Picture_016106.jpg

Willie Nelson, transplanted today.

Picture_019103.jpg

Picture_020103.jpg

Purple Cadillac and Grape Ape minutes before transplant. These are exactly what I'm looking for in a vegged, High Brix plant. Notice the stems....very, very thick for young plants. These won't need stakes or trellis. They'll be hard to kill, and will likely make it to harvest.

Picture_017107.jpg

LEDs be rockin' it, Doc!

The rest looks a lot like your "normal".

Envious, as always. :Namaste:

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom