Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Not complaining, but, Doc.... you need to work on some stealth labeling. I'm sure my postman had an idea, and the greenhouse doesn't help,,, but, you need some stealth labeling, bro. ;)

No worries, I got a chuckle, but I like to fly as low, as possible.....

ya i was gonna say same way back when. maybe use initials or the green face alone on the shipping labels. im only growing tomatoes but for those growing chiba it could initiate unwanted curiosity.

As low as possible? Yet youre doing a journal on the internet? This aint the 60s...if they want you theyll find you bro

bro po po can be cool if discreet but flaunting can lead to unwanted attention. thats how five oh rolls in my hamlet.

i doubt they scour the internet but if homer the postman sees a canna label in hooterville he might get all true detective on you.

bro po po can be cool if discreet but flaunting can lead to unwanted attention. thats how five oh rolls in my hamlet.

i doubt they scour the internet but if homer the postman sees a canna label in hooterville he might get all true detective on you.

No canna label....just a paypal label that says DocBud's, etc. Again, everyone assumes it has to do with wine, as in home fermenting, or beer brewing even.

But I can do ultra discreet shipping if someone is really concerned. I might have to start charging a small amount for it if I get too many, because it takes quite a bit more work to print a label and then manually interface it in my inventory software, etc.

You did great. Dig down in there and stir it around tomorrow and you're perfect.

Thanks. I already mixed everything up evenly wet and put them back in there cans. Unless you think i should still give it another stir tomorrow, but i think i got it pretty good. I dumped it out into different containers mixed it up evenly and put back in cans.

Advertising an entire grow from start to finish on the internet is discreet? Buying all the grow equipment and seeds is discreet? Im just saying...if they really want you theyll get you! We arent in a third world country where criminals run rampant without consequence. With todays technology, theres no running! I dont consider any one of us on here criminals but the fact is...we are! If one is that worried, one should keep it to their self or not do it. These seed companies advertise "super stealth" but the fact is if the "po po" could, theyd check everything in the mail.
Nevermind...im state legal :)

As low as possible? Yet youre doing a journal on the internet? This aint the 60s...if they want you theyll find you bro

Haha, good point. Like I said, I thought it was funny, my wife said, maybe he thinks you're brewing beer. Lol.

Advertising an entire grow from start to finish on the internet is discreet? Buying all the grow equipment and seeds is discreet? Im just saying...if they really want you theyll get you! We arent in a third world country where criminals run rampant without consequence. With todays technology, theres no running! I dont consider any one of us on here criminals but the fact is...we are! If one is that worried, one should keep it to their self or not do it. These seed companies advertise "super stealth" but the fact is if the "po po" could, theyd check everything in the mail.
Nevermind...im state legal :)

I think youre underestimating the value of discretion. If you have packages with cannabis graphics delivered to your residence by a federal employee, in a non legal state, you risk provoking unwanted attention.

Posting on a weedsite isnt in your face.

In my experience packaging for seeds and gear is discreet, that's the point.
It makes sense for doc to have discreet packaging .

:laughtwo: Ya, I get the heebie jeebies sometimes ...

I mean ... what exactly Does the UPS guy think I'm doing with 30 lbs of worm poop in the middle of the winter? Twice? And ... a buncha LED panels, too? Exactly what sort of device pulls a rock solid constant electrical draw for the same 12 hours every day? In fact, if you look at the electric meter reading history (they're all digital and automatically upload these days) you can see that there are apparently two overlapping schedules ...

:laughtwo:

So ... yeah, people have it figured out. Discrete and harmless is a necessary image. I'm a nice old guy, not bothering anyone. No show here. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think youre underestimating the value of discretion. If you have packages with cannabis graphics delivered to your residence by a federal employee, in a non legal state, you risk provoking unwanted attention.

Posting on a weedsite isnt in your face.

In my experience packaging for seeds and gear is discreet, that's the point.
It makes sense for doc to have discreet packaging .

If your growing illegally then that is on you(not saying you are), then Why wouldn't you do some research or ask questions about whether the shipping is discrete before you order if that's what your worried about. Did you find out before ordering seeds whether it was discrete shipping?

If your growing legally then your already registered and they know you grow so it is too late.
Nobody besides you knows your growing? if anyone else knows then you opened yourself up to even more risk, and posting in forums is like announcing to the world.

Man, I didn't mean to rile some people up. What I do on the internet, while not secure, is a million times more secure then what somebody delivers to my house.

I get lots of stuff shipped to my house, I have a federal firearms license. Although we'll see how much longer I have that based on my doctors recommendation for mmj. Anyway, boxes come to my house, usually they are brown with some silly meaningless shipping tag.

Either way.... I look at mailmen like I do doctors or auto mechanics,, they know the dirt on everything. And, my guy is a former vet like myself, so, we always chat a little, I get a a little wink wink.

Like I said, not worried.

I brew beer.

Man, I didn't mean to rile some people up. What I do on the internet, while not secure, is a million times more secure then what somebody delivers to my house.

I get lots of stuff shipped to my house, I have a federal firearms license. Although we'll see how much longer I have that based on my doctors recommendation for mmj. Anyway, boxes come to my house, usually they are brown with some silly meaningless shipping tag.

Either way.... I look at mailmen like I do doctors or auto mechanics,, they know the dirt on everything. And, my guy is a former vet like myself, so, we always chat a little, I get a a little wink wink.

Like I said, not worried.

I brew beer.

Right on! I brew beer too! I love brewing almost as much as growing...almost!!! Lol Thanks for your service MMM. I too am a Marine (ret. Sgt) and was in the Army as well :)

No problem, scrubby. And thank you for your service, Semper Fi -- I was a Sgt twice,, didn't Chesty say all Marines should be busted at least once..... ;)

Like I said, it was more funny then frightening. I'm more concerned with people at processing facilities, then the actual carrier. But, I get so many deliveries that I'm far from worried. Just an observation.

Waiting on my worm poop, then I'll mix again, water, mix again, store inside in barrels. And wait.tick,tick,tick,tock

I bought my first seeds online in 2001 from Canada

Pretty sure they would have done something to me by now. I've probably ordered a thousand seeds online since then. Also tons of grow gear. If they cared they could of smashed me years ago.

I don't think the government cares about little home-growers unless it ends up being convenient for them to screw someone. I could be wrong that's just what it seems like.

I'm not really concerned with the gov, but I know I won't be able to renew my FFL. But, that is another issue. I worry about low level people who have some anonymity. Like inside postal handlers, again, I'm not losing sleep. And I'll drop it after this. I reached out to Hornady once after a shipment of match ammo, a case, came with two boxes missing. They ship shit with their advertising all over it people are human, some are scum, and shit happens. This happened to be at a time when I needed every round for a match, and it was an inconvenience which was resolved quickly or in time because I know a few shooters sponsored by them. But, I was pissed. I hate thieves. Bottom line is I'm a little sensitive to lost shit in the mail,, it's happened more then once.

Anyway, I should have sent a PM

Maybe nobody has ever said anything to Doc, if so, I'm the exception not the rule. Maybe a few others have, again, I'm dropping the issue.

Let me get this back on track, EWV is here. Bastards at Amazon labeled it for Doc's Bud Kit. Must be that drone.... love ya, Doc.

Clock starts now.....

I don't think the government cares about little home-growers unless it ends up being convenient for them to screw someone. I could be wrong that's just what it seems like.

That and pissing of a neighbor or someone we know so they call the police. I think that's how a lot of people get busted.

Back
Top Bottom