Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Beautiful work Doc! But hell, dont be tripping in that room bro, youll end up trapped forever in that pile of spider webs...oh wait...those are wires...my bad! Lmao :)

Beautiful work Doc! But hell, dont be tripping in that room bro, youll end up trapped forever in that pile of spider webs...oh wait...those are wires...my bad! Lmao :)

;) Yeah, I completely agree RE the cords. Nothing is overloaded, and believe it or not they're well secured, but I've still got all the HPS ballasts on the wall, with all the wiring. I don't know why, honestly.

Anyways, while it looks a bit goofy, it's safe.

;) Yeah, I completely agree RE the cords. Nothing is overloaded, and believe it or not they're well secured, but I've still got all the HPS ballasts on the wall, with all the wiring. I don't know why, honestly.

Anyways, while it looks a bit goofy, it's safe.

And a great back up. Especially the purple one.

Ever since the first plant came down, I've been primarily smoking the popcorn nugs and sugar leaves. There is more than enough of that to give me personal smoke for months... It's just so good doc, I can't say it enough. Everyone that tries it makes the same dumbstruck, happy face upon exhale lol. I've been building up to this point in my life for a whole year and it's immensely gratifying to have your closest friends and family drooling over just the trim haha. The bud wash really really helps everyone. Do not forgo the wash! It is critical!

And here's a nug from my third plant! 152 grams off this one.

20150427_102820.jpg

Ever since the first plant came down, I've been primarily smoking the popcorn nugs and sugar leaves. There is more than enough of that to give me personal smoke for months... It's just so good doc, I can't say it enough. Everyone that tries it makes the same dumbstruck, happy face upon exhale lol. I've been building up to this point in my life for a whole year and it's immensely gratifying to have your closest friends and family drooling over just the trim haha. The bud wash really really helps everyone. Do not forgo the wash! It is critical!

And here's a nug from my third plant! 152 grams off this one.

20150427_102820.jpg

Now that makes me happy. Seriously, I know exactly how you feel. Damn right, now things are as they should be! And here's the cool part: you'll get better at this and grow bud you can't quite believe!

Morning Doc

according to tracking my kit is in state, and not far away. They say it's coming tomorrow but if it's right up the road I bet today, hooray! You got it here fast,, I have some mixing to do today..... thank you!!

Beautiful, Jamba! :thumb:

Hey Doc, just out of curiosity:

Could I transplant into 1gal pots of HB soil that has only cooked for 25 or so days, and start while the soil fro transplant cooks the last 5 days? I am just curious because you told me over in SweetSues journal that my soil was most likely alive, but I was wondering if it was still a toxic battery at 25 days? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks!

Could I transplant into 1gal pots of HB soil that has only cooked for 25 or so days, and start while the soil fro transplant cooks the last 5 days? I am just curious because you told me over in SweetSues journal that my soil was most likely alive, but I was wondering if it was still a toxic battery at 25 days? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks!

If you only have 5 days to go, you can go ahead and use it. 30 days isn't a magic number....it's a safe number.

Thanks!

Gotta get the jump start on me, eh Max? :laughtwo::green_heart:

Gotta get the jump start on me, eh Max? :laughtwo::green_heart:

Not technically!!! Well... maybe :laughtwo:

In reality I am just super anxious to get my beans popped! And I think I'm gonna start em in RockWool because that's what I' comfortable with so if they out grow their cubes I wanna be prepared :cheesygrinsmiley: Gotta get the ladies a little big before I can move them outside

Great service, already, kit here by ten am. Mixed soil and amendment. EWC should be here tomorrow,, and I'm cooking!!

Thanks Doc!

20150429_151000.jpg

20150429_152013.jpg

20150429_152243.jpg

20150429_170803.jpg

Not complaining, but, Doc.... you need to work on some stealth labeling. I'm sure my postman had an idea, and the greenhouse doesn't help,,, but, you need some stealth labeling, bro. ;)

No worries, I got a chuckle, but I like to fly as low, as possible.....

Received my kit today. Thanks Doc for the speedy delivery. I mixed everything up and put it in two 35 gallon cans then covered and placed in a area at 72 degrees.

When you say 3-5 gallons of water , you mean each can? i used 3.5 gallons each can, so 7 gallons total. Hope that's not too much.

Back
Top Bottom