Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

That and pissing of a neighbor or someone we know so they call the police. I think that's how a lot of people get busted.

"But officer, I just wanted my whole neighborhood to be witness to the dankness that is my garden...."

If you're growing legally, you won't get busted.

I only support legal crops!

Honestly I would be super stoked if the police showed up to my grow room. I am always and have always been prop 64 Compliant, the officer would just check my paperwork, admire my plants and then be on his way :cheesygrinsmiley:

"But officer, I just wanted my whole neighborhood to be witness to the dankness that is my garden...."

Honestly I would be super stoked if the police showed up to my grow room. I am always and have always been prop 64 Compliant, the officer would just check my paperwork, admire my plants and then be on his way :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've had open, honest dialogue with the local sheriff about what I'm doing. Absolutely, 100% legal. No problems at all.

I've had open, honest dialogue with the local sheriff about what I'm doing. Absolutely, 100% legal. No problems at all.

I'm sure. That's exactly how it should be... I would have no problem talking to law enforcement about my garden, hell they can have the full tour man, I sure don't have anything to hide.

Glad your Sheriff is on board, whether he wants to be or not :cheesygrinsmiley:

OK Get this....i'm in Canada and our lovely Conservative Government decided a while ago that if ANYONE is cought growing more than 5....that's right 5 plants ...it's a mandatory 6 months in the slammer. Good bye house,job and life....for what ? really?????????Just talking about this has my BP going sky high brothas! You guys state side are a totally different ball game. In Canada the process of becomming legal....for whatever ailment you may or may not have is nearly impossible to complete......nearly! Have a great night all. Oh ,one more thought to pass on....the MAN.... does NOT care about busting people anymore for small grows and DOES NOT go looking for them at all. Just look around here! Cheers eh!:circle-of-love:

I'm sure. That's exactly how it should be... I would have no problem talking to law enforcement about my garden, hell they can have the full tour man, I sure don't have anything to hide.

Glad your Sheriff is on board, whether he wants to be or not :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh....they'd rather lock me up and seize all my assets.....but they can't anymore. They've actually tried mass arrests of delivery services a few times in the last 5 years and each and every time all charges were dropped. Lawsuits and settlements have been paid out repeatedly....they finally got the message after a jury trial where the jury found a college student selling 2 pounds of cannabis to another person NOT GUILTY because they reasoned that a collective can be 2 or more people.

So, right now their hands are tied. But I have no illusions about what they would like to do. In many ways I wish they'd try, because I'd win large settlement without much of a fight if they did.

Gotta say....fu..in eh Doc.....The Doc. ive come to know and love...:green_heart:
So they tried....you musta got great , inner satisfaction brotha!
The biggest difference between Can. and U.S. is that ,every state is their own boss, so to speak. Major laws can have diff. penalties etc. from state to state. Their is a new war on now ....it's not fighting it...That war is coming to a swift end..It's making alot of money producing and selling it,and all the related products that go with it.Cheers all! Im goin for a Stella.:high-five:

Doc, I was just reading some more in this thread and found a couple post where you say that you mostly do 12/12 from seed. Do you still do that? Is this kit designed for that or will i have enough stuff from the kit to veg for a few weeks? And what kind of yield on average do you get when growing 12/12 from seed?

Actually i found another post where you explain it. It was from 2011 tho.

Doc, I was just reading some more in this thread and found a couple post where you say that you mostly do 12/12 from seed. Do you still do that? Is this kit designed for that or will i have enough stuff from the kit to veg for a few weeks? And what kind of yield on average do you get when growing 12/12 from seed?

Ah...things have evolved a bit from the 12/12 days. I can't do that as much as I used to anymore for various reasons. It's a cool way to grow and the kit will work fine if you're vegging a while.

Like this:

IMG_76093.jpg
IMG_76102.JPG
IMG_76082.jpg

Thanks for this amazing journal. :goodjob: Though I haven't gone through all this but Ia'm bookmarking it for later.

But have to say Hats off!@ Doc Bud. Also I'am new to this community and I'am looking for a Weed job. :cheer:

I got this inspiration from this amazing article on yahoo.com- Looking for a job in the legal marijuana business? There’s an app for that.. B)

Please help me on this if anyone knows about weed jobs and how to get one.

Thanks in advance guys!:thanks:

It look likes I may go docs at 7000sq ft

You gonna try and wash this 7000 sqft crop, too? :laughtwo:

I'm curious - what tipped the decision for you? You haven't gone full cycle yet on the test crop. Is it because it'll be medical, and you're going for the premium?

You gonna try and wash this 7000 sqft crop, too? :laughtwo:

I'm curious - what tipped the decision for you? You haven't gone full cycle yet on the test crop. Is it because it'll be medical, and you're going for the premium?

Docs kit will save me a ton of cash!

I'll be using house and garden for some of my r and d cause I'm more familiar with it. But mainly docs kit.

I won't personally be washing it but it will be for sure.

Back
Top Bottom