Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I will--I had to leave the curing tent unattended for several days with the Malawi Jillybean in it, came back and it was too dry to cob right, so now I'm going to have to try it with this SB, and the Super Lemon Haze that's still standing in there.

After seeing Stage start his, I'm super anxious...

thanks again
What is cobbing?

Hey Doc, quick question.....I'm planning my next Sativa runs and I got thinking about the recharge. My current practice is to recharge at week 3 and again about week 8 then again at week 13 for the 16+ week strains. Do you see a problem if I just add a double dose at week 3 as opposed to waiting til week 8?

I think you might overdo it with a double dose of recharge......also, I'd do the week 8 with 3rd Run amendment, not Re-charge.

Biweekly pics below:

Here's what I mean by growing a root system. Notice the strong stem too. This plant is going to produce!

Random bud shots

The LED tray. Advanced 650 xml's.....double the recommended amount of lighting seems to work well for me as long as I keep the plants healthy.

My roots are not quite that dense, but then again my plant is not that big either. I just threw up some pics in my journal of the White Widow I just transplanted. Check it out and comment if you care to. I am always open to thoughts good or bad.

Doc your light setup is stellar!!!

Back
Top Bottom