They're growing at a good pace, looking good my friend :high-five:

Update Time :) :green_heart:

Veg Day 22

All good so far, this time I putted down the big fan leaves to let some light to the branches, seems it works just great :)
Everything else is just like always, no exciting news, i wait for the things :ganjamon:

For @CraZysWeeD I made some pics of the nodes :D

All together:

CIMG3047.JPG

Lady on the right:

CIMG3048.JPG

CIMG3051.JPG

Lady in the middle:

CIMG3049.JPG

CIMG3052.JPG

Lady on the left:

CIMG3050.JPG

CIMG3053.JPG

So far, Teleon :lot-o-toke:

Hey my friend! Add some CalMag in your next coupla feedings and it should fix her up - it's looking like a magnesium deficiency to me. :high-five:

Update Time :) :green_heart:

Flower Day 3

Since Saturday (31.08) I putted them into flower with 12h light. The right and the left one looking so awesome, so nice green leaves and nearly no deficits! The one in the middle is strange from beginning, the second leave pair was already crippled, then it looked good again and since a week or so the leaves turning more pale - Also gave them extra Canna Mono Cal and Mag @irie lion , seems not to help at this lady -.- But we will see... at least hopefully I'll get some weed from her! ;)

The lamp is atm at ~120W, I just turned on the red led stripes, which has ~20W...now I will slowly increase the wattage to around 200W I guess - it shouldnt be that hot now so I can give it a try without having more heat in the tent

All together:

CIMG3057.JPG

Lady on the right:

CIMG3058.JPG

Lady in the middle:

CIMG3059.JPG

CIMG3061.JPG

Lady on the left:

CIMG3060.JPG

So far, Teleon :Namaste:

Update Time :green_heart:

Flower Day 11

Everything all good, best Ladies I had so far...just the one in the middle is my little cripple but she also grows and started showing hairs, what all other also does :) The branches are massiv this time, muuuuch better than the first time I had this strain!

Last 2 watering was a quite close call, they started hang a bit but recovered right after the watering :) Also give them every watering additional 1ml/L Cal and Mag.

All together:

CIMG3063.JPG

CIMG3062.JPG

Lady on the right:

CIMG3064.JPG

Lady in the middle aka the cripple:

CIMG3065.JPG

Lady on the left:

CIMG3066.JPG

So far, Teleon :ganjamon:

Flower Day 20

All on track :) the right Lady is soo tall and full of buds, unbelievable! The cripple cripples around but also started to flower and the right Lady is as good as the left but is a bit lower in growth!

Feed them well will the hole BioBizz programm and also still 1ml/L Mono Cal and Mono Mag from Canna ;) seems to be a good thing for this strain! Just amazed how fucking green they are :)

Also increased the wattage of the lamp - I'm now at 7,5A @ 20V for the Samsung (150W) and around 20W for the Red Orsam strip ;) All in all @ 170W - think I'll increase it till ~200W.

All together:

CIMG3072.JPG

CIMG3073.JPG

Lady on the right:

CIMG3074.JPG

CIMG3077.JPG

CIMG3075.JPG

CIMG3078.JPG

Lady on the left:

CIMG3076.JPG

CIMG3079.JPG

So far, Teleon :ganjamon:

Flower Day 42

Sorry for being that lazy, but I got my 3D Printer and I builded my new desk, for the PC stuff, and the tinkering, just great ;) will also post some pics here ^^

Ladies are doing good so far, some burned leaves, I guess because the radiation was to high for some leaves...maybe also a bit of dryness, but they never where dry dry. Buds are swelling, the smell is like expected, Crimea Blue ;) it's awesome.

Think they will have a few weeks until they got harvest, I plan ~60-70 Flowering Days, we will see what we will get!

All together:

CIMG3087.JPG

CIMG3088.JPG

Lady on the right:

CIMG3091.JPG

CIMG3090.JPG

Lady on the left:

CIMG3089.JPG

So far, Teleon :) :ganjamon:

Looking good I would say, but I'm recommending a big pruning to get some light down to lower bud sites and get the ventilation going in lower parts. The burns looks like they would like more food...

:morenutes:

Giving them already the max amount of nutes what BioBizz recommends.

But yeah guess u are right, will trimm the burned leaves and then it should be way more light for the lower buds.

There are still 20-30 days to go, so I dont think that it's too late to do that

Also will produce some infused oil next week, will use all my sugar leaves which I got from the last 2 grows and make the oil in a pressure cooker - thx @SweetSue for this great RECIPE :adore::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom