That's what BioBizz tell's us:

So you're using nutes but they're organically sourced? Okay.

I'd ask them for the reason they recommend flushing the last week. But that's just me!

They seem to be just organic, yeah.

Maybe to ask them wouldnt bad - but we will see if I'll get an answer ;)

But what I noticed already, they changed the feeding chart already in the last year.

Huge buds on those girls @Teleon! :bravo: Looking forward to the harvest pics! :ganjamon:

Harvest Time !!!! :green_heart::green_heart:

After again nearly 100 Days from seedling to harvest ;) My electrical power consumption is at around 300kWh, so for me around 90€

Looking good so far, dont know what the yield will be - This strain is somehow unstable... got 3 very different ladies at the end, one even purpled a bit. The bud/leaf ratio is not the best, worse than on the Crimea Blue.

Next grow will start after they are dried, then i clean the tent and everything else and everything starts from 0 ;)

All together:

Lady on the right:

She has so heavy buds that a lot of branches hang down after putting it out of the tent

Lady in the middle:

Lady on the left:

So far, Teleon :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Congrats on the harvest Teleon! All 3 are beautiful plants, and produced you some amazing bud by the look of it! :high-five::rollit:

Finish of the second grow and Start of the 3rd:):green_heart:

The result from the Pineapple Chunk from Barney's Farm is 167g for me a good result, not perfect, but the smoke is just great!(So still a bit over 1g/Watt...cause the lamp was at 160W :ganjamon:)

The strain seems to be very unstable because I had 3 ladies and 3 different phenos, also the smoke is a bit different between those. The smell is intense, a little fruity note in it but very strong! I would guess for somebody how not smokes every day a clear couch lock :D for me it's nice because the effect takes a while and is very pleasant.

Day 0 for the new Crimea Blue:

After I trimmed all the ladies I gave the tent a goood clean, including the filters, pots and stuff. Putted all back together and putted the 3 new seeds in the 3 eazy plugs :)

Still have 3 seeds left from the Crimea Blue, I liked this strain a lot, was easy to grow and gave me a lot of yield. Also the smoke was pleasant, not that strong as the Pineapple Chunk, but very good.

That’s a nice amount of Pineapple Chunk! :bravo: I think i saw Pennywise say a strain can express up to 23 phenotypes.
Nice to see you’ve got the next grow going!

Update Time :) :green_heart:

Veg Day 5

Putted the new Ladies last Thursday in the Airpots, so from there on was Day 0 :) The "new" Ladies are again the Crimea Blue from Barney's Farm - yeah I had them already, but i rlly like them. The yield was great and also the taste and effect...also had a few seed's here, so the choice was made.

I use everything what I used last time, BioBizz All-Mix soil, BioBizz nutes, my selfmade LED Light and so on...

But I watered them the first time, when putting them in the Airpots, also with some Trichoderma spores, it's some kind of mushroom that makes a symbiosis with the plant itself...like the mycorrhiza mushrooms. We will see if it makes a difference.

All together:

Lady on the right:

Lady in the middle:

Lady on the left:

So far, Teleon:ganjamon:

Update Time :) :green_heart:

Veg Day 15

Everything is on track, no problems so far at all. Started feeding them nutes this time earlier and will give them more than the last 2 times :) aaaaaand of course they get a lot of CO2 ;) when the light is on they always have more than 600PPM CO2 ;)

All together:

Lady on the right:

Lady in the middle:

Lady on the left:

Back
Top Bottom