Dr.Seeds Prescribes The Widow & The Alien ️️

Hey sugar tips! How you doin.
Much better now. :thanks:

It smells a lot like pollution from being outdoors for 3 months. We really need to clean up this planet :) It smells like all my other plants, which smelled like fresh cannabis. I don't pick out any of the smells the connoisseurs like yourself do :(

Much better now. :thanks:

It smells a lot like pollution from being outdoors for 3 months. We really need to clean up this planet :) It smells like all my other plants, which smelled like fresh cannabis. I don't pick out any of the smells the connoisseurs like yourself do :(
I'm like that with wine. It all tastes the same to me lol. Currently my favourite scent in my grow room is coming from the Purple Moby Dick. It's very floral and skunky :drool:

As previously mentioned, things are looking frosty. Keep us posted on the BE.

Did you drop your MegaCrop grams for the BE?

As previously mentioned, things are looking frosty. Keep us posted on the BE.

Did you drop your MegaCrop grams for the BE?
Actually no... I was at 4.5g MC with 3g Sweet Candy and 5mL Calmag. Now I'm 5g MC with 1g of BE and 5mL of calmag. This gives me much more P which was probably lacking although not hurting the plant. The SC does not have any P in it.

Nice looking outdoor plant....Im envious of you for being able to still keep one alive outdoors in Canada this time of the year.

Nice looking outdoor plant....Im envious of you for being able to still keep one alive outdoors in Canada this time of the year.
Thanks Von!
I've been fortunate so far. I believe it's getting down to 2C on Tuesday night. The closest to frost the city has gotten this Fall. I think I have a week left.

Pardon my French.....

Personally I'd say a little longer but it's pretty much up to you now. Get a few more ambers in there!
:passitleft:
Ya I don't like seeing that many pistils still but the trichs say it would be good for the taking anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom