Dr.Seeds Prescribes The Widow & The Alien ️️

OK well it wont be tonight anyhow. Maybe Wednesday. When not sure wait a week right?

When you're not sure ... just do half ... 65% of indica people choose the North half ... and the 35% of Sativa people choose the South half :)

Thanks for your updates ... and I'm getting to the point where I want to use Mega Crop and RealGrowers Recharge with soil ... and leave the liquid nutrients I already have for coco and ProMix.

Seriously though ... I really appreciate learning from you guys ... it's been a rough go lately and I'm looking forward to better results based on your growing styles ...

If those ambers are on the leaves, a week for sure.
The one pic I believe was of the calyx, where the hairs are present. It's not ready, I already convinced myself that. It has at least a week as you mentioned.

Hey guys... are these nanners? I'm over at candycane's journal and they sure look like it to me.

1571272853532.png

They look like nanners to me as well.
That looks like a really young plant
I'm used to seeing them poking out of already formed buds.

Thanks VG! :hug:
I think she struggled a bit with heat and RH but has things on track now.
Sorry @candycane
:(

Hey everybody!

The three pics are from the GA taken yesterday. I was too lazy to post three pics. Friggin' chilly this morning, almost frosty but the plants made it. The next few nights will be good cool temps but not extreme like just above freezing!

:Rasta:

Hey everybody!

The three pics are from the GA taken yesterday. I was too lazy to post three pics. Friggin' chilly this morning, almost frosty but the plants made it. The next few nights will be good cool temps but not extreme like just above freezing!

:Rasta:
Are you running these in and out of a garage at least? Man just think if you had a strain that popped color from cold nights!

Beautiful pics of beautiful plants - loving the GA and WW. :thumb:
I'm really surprised at how many fresh pistils there still are on both plants. To me, trichs on GA are looking close, but pistils are saying "not yet". I'm a bit worried for your WW - that looks like it still has a few weeks to go. I'm hoping you don't run out of time weather-wise. :nervous-guy:

Back
Top Bottom