Dr.Seeds Prescribes The Widow & The Alien ️️

I'm sure @Baron Von Blurple will love it too, lol.

Pennies are good with me. I have some oil from my dispensary days, Cherry oil. I dab it and it's OK, but to me nothing beats the high of a good blunt. I think I'm a chronic, I dunno!
Yes, my failing memory is remembering your cherry oil now that you mention it. I was chronic myself from my late twenties to my early forties, at least an ounce a week, and with that and welding and being in dusty factories my lungs took a real beating so I am trying to give them a break but yes, nothing beats burning one for sure.

I like walking around my backyard with a fatty going, I love walking in the park with a fatty going, I love walking home with a fatty going from the park and once I get back to the yard, well it's a vicious cycle but someone has to do it.
My favorite used to be my first one in the morning with my morning coffee. :lot-o-toke:

My favorite used to be my first one in the morning with my morning coffee. :lot-o-toke:
Wake and Bake with coffee is my personal fave. 2 great tastes that taste great together.

That's so sweet of you to have an InTheShed tramp stamp. Can I get a pic to add to my collection?
CoC agreement wont let that happen, moderators will be all over it. :D

Yes, I may or may not have exceeded the limit at one point or another myself... :rolleyes:

Oh ... so this wasn't you in Holland Marsh? ... Harvesting with a front-end loader?

0_09-25-2019-bust5.jpg

I have the same tattoo...mines on the small of my back though.

that is completely incongruous with my perception of you based on your avatar .... :oops:

sort of vacillates between weird and hilarious .

For anybody who doesnt know, the darker the roast, the less caffeine. The roasting takes caffeine away.

Hey everybody...

a few pics of the Gorilla Alien. Cold nights are slowly bringing out the purps on some leaves. I'll get pics of the Widow up later.
I've been tinkering with the MC and Bud Explosion as another member wanted to try it in flower and I wanted to make sure that my ranges were going to be OK. They were both fed with 1g of BE on Friday and seem fine this morning. I'm also trying it on the tent girls too and hopefully by lights on nothing bad happened.

:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom