Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Good weed :)
Hope all is well in the pond.

Could you please take a look at my journals last pics - would you give them nutes or not?
I need your skills i believe =D

Is it possible that a thread looses all subscriptions by the way?
good weed to you Invi!
don't know about the subscription part but I will have a go at looking in on your plants here in a sec:)

Right!!
Like a big 65 mph hanging curve ball, I'll take a swing at this one and say, any time after 4:20 would be appropriate my friend.

good weed to you Jaga:)
after some thought about the margarine if the bugs wont go near it they may go for you grow instead unless you spread it on your plants some how. don't think that would be good either:scratchinghead::scratchinghead:
Good weed to you fishy
I have seen the thing about margarine totally bad they tried to feed it to sheep but even the sheep wouldn't eat any so some one decided not to waste this great poison,so they just changed the label an called it the healthy alternative to butter:allgood:.
Still the little flies are starting to pop out over her in cold miserable britain so I think however silly it may sound I may just buy some of the cheapest margarine it would be an inexpensive way to control pests ?
England became a slightly better a few days ago we are now hosting Alex Jones he has come over to expose the bilderberg meeting,its about the best news I have heard for sometime (these are the people that are only interested in keeping us down an prohibition going)
God bless Alex Jones I no loads may think he is a nut but that nut can turn some cogs that will make things better for all of us and he is
dedicated to eradicating all the evil peeps like the Rothschilds.
Have a great day Jai Jaganatha
jagannath.jpg

I may just buy some of the cheapest margarine it would be an inexpensive way to control pests ?

Nettle and tobacco tea might be better (and even work to some extent) if price is the most important factor.

Good weed to you fishy
I have seen the thing about margarine totally bad they tried to feed it to sheep but even the sheep wouldn't eat any so some one decided not to waste this great poison,so they just changed the label an called it the healthy alternative to butter:allgood:.
Still the little flies are starting to pop out over her in cold miserable britain so I think however silly it may sound I may just buy some of the cheapest margarine it would be an inexpensive way to control pests ?
England became a slightly better a few days ago we are now hosting Alex Jones he has come over to expose the bilderberg meeting,its about the best news I have heard for sometime (these are the people that are only interested in keeping us down an prohibition going)
God bless Alex Jones I no loads may think he is a nut but that nut can turn some cogs that will make things better for all of us and he is
dedicated to eradicating all the evil peeps like the Rothschilds.
Have a great day Jai Jaganatha
jagannath.jpg

That's not the winemaking Rothschild family you're talking about, is it?

Hey buddy!! Subbed to your journal at 72 pages in!! I am definataly late to this pool party!! :thumb:

your just in time the journal just started! now we can get this thing going:)
had to go slow till you made it back!Very Very happy to have you here CF!
just aint been the same without my partner in crime:high-five::circle-of-love:
Hey buddy!! Subbed to your journal at 72 pages in!! I am definataly late to this pool party!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom