Dread's 12/12 Grow

that looks like dorm room carpet. i was to scared to grow in my dorm.

Rugdoc: Yeah I would NEVER grow in a dormitory. I guess my carpet just looks like a lot of dorm carpet? Anyway thanks for commenting!

Thanks dutchmasters, I'll check out your journal when I get a chance.

Harry: Yeah now that you mention it, that was definitely a heavy feeding... I'm glad she's tough or she might have been a little burnt.

just a quick picture before work:

00171.JPG

Starting to get frosty!! :yummy:

Perico, Aretha is around 23'' tall.

L8, I think the runt is also my favorite. It received a very strange, half-ass lst, making it a very unique looking plant.

Update:
I raised the fan to light level so I can keep it on the highest speed, and better cool the lights. With this setup, the fan creates constant airflow through the closet. Fresh air is drawn through one side of the sliding doors, and hot air escapes out the other side. The temperature has been ideal lately, staying around 75-80 during the light period. Night temps have been around 65 degrees.
I decided to give the closet a proper cleaning. I took everything down and scrubbed with bleach solution, and re-cut a new poly floor. It is nice to have a sparkling grow space. I don't know how I went that long without cleaning it...
0733.JPG

Aretha
0555.JPG

0635.JPG

Lower branch
04511.JPG

Popcorn on a lower branch
04811.JPG

As you can see, I lst'd the lowest branch on the runt. It was sticking way out there anyway so I thought it would be interesting to see the results...
01629.JPG

aaa1.jpg

0742.JPG

Sativa

02617.JPG

0722.JPG

03217.JPG

I hope this journal is helping someone in the world... This site gave me the confidence to begin growing, so I feel its my duty to do the same for someone else out there. :Rasta:

Those are some great looking girls you've got there!!, i hope to have even 1/4 of your success and i'd be happy!, keep on growing Dread!!

thanks guys! :grinjoint:
Its nice to know At least a few people are following this....

come on Dread man.. You know people are watching, a lot of people just don't comment...

They are looking good Mr. Dread.... I think that is the branchiest 12/12 I have seen. Keep doing what you are doing, it's about making you happy, not everyone else....
:ganjamon::peace:

hey dread no sweat dude, at the end of the day, ur smoking ur fine homegrown, not anyone who commented. so keep on growin..and besides, you've given me a few tips along the way and i hope to learn more as well.

hey dread no sweat dude, at the end of the day, ur smoking ur fine homegrown, not anyone who commented. so keep on growin..and besides, you've given me a few tips along the way and i hope to learn more as well.

This doesnt make any sense.. you say that people who commented arn't smoking fine homegrown? How would you even know that? plus i think you got the wrong point here. He basically saying he wished there was more people looking at his grow which there is alot you forgot the lurkers just because they dont comment doesnt mean they are not looking. Your trying to make it seem like your going against the people who commented....

l8, that's not what i meant at all, I was just trying to say that he shouldn't sweat it if folks are commenting or not on his grow, it's an awesome garden and at the end of the day he'll be enjoying the fruits of his labor! not trying to ruffle any feathers, keep on growin!!

Looks good! I bet it smells even better! Reps for a good grow!

This doesnt make any sense.. you say that people who commented arn't smoking fine homegrown? How would you even know that? plus i think you got the wrong point here. He basically saying he wished there was more people looking at his grow which there is alot you forgot the lurkers just because they dont comment doesnt mean they are not looking. Your trying to make it seem like your going against the people who commented....

I'm new to the 420mag community and wasn't aware of "lurkers" but hey i'm always open to new info!

Back
Top Bottom