Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Last nights situation! Thought this would be a good place to post! Lol
8FB57500-2D1B-4394-B8D6-98314BF5789E.jpeg
Looks Yummy, I dear not develop a taste for Stella, I just looked at the groceries store and it is $12 for a 12 pack. I like my cheap $17.99 for a 30 pack of Bush just fine.

Looks Yummy, I dear not develop a taste for Stella, I just looked at the groceries store and it is $12 for a 12 pack. I like my cheap $17.99 for a 30 pack of Bush just fine.
Oh boy the bush days .. it's not a bad brew for its buck though

Oh boy the bush days .. it's not a bad brew for its buck though
I only drink it when I eat so 1 or 2 a day. I don't sip on beer and I hate warm beer, the colder the better. I like to get just a little frozen crystals in it, Perfect temperature.

I only drink it when I eat so 1 or 2 a day. I don't sip on beer and I hate warm beer, the colder the better. I like to get just a little frozen crystals in it, Perfect temperature.
Yup I am the same I need beer cold.

Crazy English like that shit to sit out in summer heats and then enjoy it ,wtf . How is that refreshing.? Crazy mofos.

I like OP beer the best

Have you had it before ?

Yup I am the same I need beer cold.

Crazy English like that shit to sit out in summer hears and then enjoy wtf . How is that refreshing.? Crazy mofos.

I like OP beer the best

Have you had it before ?
No I haven't tried it. I think I have heard of it though

Went right over my head Lol and I am not even high :rofl:
I get alot of folks with that one bud Dont feel so bad bro. Just means Your human

Have a great Sunday addict :passitleft::420::green_heart:

I get alot of folks with that one bud Dont feel so bad bro. Just means Your human

Have a great Sunday addict :passitleft::420::green_heart:
I have a funny to tell on myself. I was high one day and some said a seeds bank was doing BOGO and I couldn't figure out what BOGO meant. Needless to say I get a little twisted at times. :rofl:

I have a funny to tell on myself. I was high one day and some said a seeds bank was doing BOGO and I couldn't figure out what BOGO meant. Needless to say I get a little twisted at times. :rofl:
Now that is over my head FML

BOGO "ok Google " what does BOGO mean lol

Back
Top Bottom