Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Thanks Eggs and PC.
PC..u got any questions ...or is all ok in your mind for the near future?
Please remember to give a good Trans Drench before u start with the two CD's. Ok. Doing that preps the soil for the change in N types.
Very important ok.
Also...do NOT let your soil dry out now between drinks ok.
Just think of bloom this way....when we drive around neighborhoods in the summer...and see everyone's flower gardens....the ones that look the best and full of vigor and life are the ones that get a lot of water with little stress.Please remember this ok.
Veg is one thing...bloom is entirely a different matter.The roots are already established , so we dont need to build them like we do in Veg. We just need to keep them happy.
One more thing.....I would like you to consider giving those two CDs . a lil later as upposed to wat most do.
Please keep me informed .
Cheers PC...enjoy the day my friend.

First of all, i want to thank everyone who supported me over at MOTY with your votes. I am very appreciative , thank you all so much for your support. For all that frequent my journal and didn't vote for me, i suppose in your eyes, i was not deserving enough. I took the week to cool off from the disappointment. I just don't know wat else i could have done. 8 years on here...8 years. I have spoken to some close to me and you know who you are and how i feel right now.
Anyhow , i told my self i wouldn't do this so....on to the pics. Sorry , there will be no fun contest this crop, as my heart is just not in it.
These plants are 10 days from harvest and are getting very ripe.
Doc Buds 5th run soil has performed as good , or better than i had hoped. There are a few bad leaves , but overall , being this ripe i am pleased. They did not get any Cationic Drench ....i repeat no CD's were or will be given. I elected to finish off the drinks with 2 consecutive GI Drenches.

Duggan you KNOW you'd have my vote if I ever got off my ass and participated in those things! If there was a hall-of-fame for members, you'd be in it and my guess is somewhere near the top!

B-E-A-utiful buds as always amigo. Enjoy that canoe trip would ya!?

Thank u Flump......and ya eh Neiko. Learned a lil more this run , with this 5th run soil.
After amending it 5 times ...it must be loaded with already , broken down minerals.
I know this is why the leaves shine like this so late in the run.
They are not perfect but im getting the hang of things now.
Just need to keep growing and learning along the way.
I plan on taking both my batches of soil deep into ten runs before starting over.I will be sending Doc a soil sample to get tested soon and after the tenth run....just so we can get a handle on how its keeping and wat its make up is after so much continuous use and amending.
I feel doing this can put some members minds at ease moving past 3 runs.
We still need to do more testing and learning but things are looking very good.
One more sleep.....
So much gratitude that you are doing this R&D with long runs. I personally will benefit greatly from it. It is super good for the environment as well if we can keep reusing it.

First of all, i want to thank everyone who supported me over at MOTY with your votes. I am very appreciative , thank you all so much for your support. For all that frequent my journal and didn't vote for me, i suppose in your eyes, i was not deserving enough. I took the week to cool off from the disappointment. I just don't know wat else i could have done. 8 years on here...8 years. I have spoken to some close to me and you know who you are and how i feel right now.
Anyhow , i told my self i wouldn't do this so....on to the pics. Sorry , there will be no fun contest this crop, as my heart is just not in it.
Doc Buds 5th run soil has performed as good , or better than i had hoped. There are a few bad leaves , but overall , being this ripe i am pleased. They did not get any Cationic Drench ....i repeat no CD's were or will be given. I elected to finish off the drinks with 2 consecutive GI Drenches.

Sorry Duggan really am man..

You are a stand up guy sadly there are so many here like you bro .

Dont be hard on Yoru self you got to believe In your self not a title as good as it looks brotha.

I know how you feel I lost member of the month one year at Christmas well just after but December . Same year we lost my father in law ten mins before Christmas. Then I lost title by few votes . It does hurt to those with hearts like yours buddy.

Nerve quit Duggan just dust it off brotha your way to good of a dude to let a title take away that spark .

Always here for you if you need to talk ..

Big hugs brotha :Namaste:

Again man, I’m sorry for the loss! It may take a while to ease the pain. A good holiday to Jamaica will be exactly what you need.

when I lost POTM in December, I was pretty beat up about it. Sour for a few weeks. I didn’t think I’d ever get over it. Well it’s February 7th, and I’d say I’m well over it. Would have been cool to win, no body liked to lose, but We’ve got far better things happening in our lives then the title under our names, or the things we win. I absolutely understand your frustration and disappointment, because not only have I been there (different contest though) but I understand the time we dedicate out of our lives to be here and do these things. I know it’s tuff buddy, but this will soon pass. I consider you a top member, just because my vote went to someone else, does not reflect on who I like better or who I don’t like better. I thought all month about who to vote for, and the last thing I want to do by casting a vote is making someone disappointed in my decision.

It sucks to lose man! I’ve been in that circle too many times now, and I’ve come to the point where (if I win) it’s not going to feel as good as I once thought it would. Hell it would be cool to just win some damn seeds or something, you know, something! Lol

your plants look great bro! I really hope you can put this on the back burner for a while and truly enjoy your holiday!:passitleft:

Wounds do heal over time just the scar always remains sadly . To us for all trying to be the best we can be and to trying to help strangers and other friends . Duggan I've never met us bro but I love ya . Even if I don't vote for you it's wasn't personal . Just @stoneotter was a huge presence in 2019 for me . Very supportive on a mental side for me .

Next year might seem far away and exhausting bud . But we both know it will be here before you know it . Keep your head up man always Sunshine after the storm.

We were in Runaway Bay just east of Montego Bay it was beautiful!

We were in Runaway Bay just east of Montego Bay it was beautiful!
Sounds beautiful .

I think Duggan goes there once a year .

Jamaica not sure where . Sure he will chime in .

If you need info in strains seeds I sent let me know bud.:passitleft:

What you saying this weekend? Any plans

Dam brother those are seriously some nice fat an frosty ass buds congrats brother. Also glad to hear the kit is working for you so well at round 5 dam ur really pushing this kit lol. Gud luck bro u got this from the looks of things lmao. Cant wait till i flip mine gotta week or 2 to go in veg im guessing till they get big enuf for me then will flip. But yea glad ur back an still keeping up with the journal now off to catch up lol.

Well i hope u have a blast on ur vacay dam brother Jamaica has gotta be tons of fun. An its a well deserved rest for u man. Uve been a major influence an help in my gardening career lmao. But yea man if it wasnt for u id still be running everyday genetics an not to mention the help with the kit. Man uve been a life saver with this kit lol. But yea man hope u have fun an take Lot of pics so we can see the beautiful spot ur at. Anyway much love brother an keep ur head up there is always another contest which ill make it a point to start voting on cuz ill admit i dnt hit the contests to offent but ill start makn more of an effort. So sending u all the happy vibes i can so have fun an see u wen u get back brother.

Hi Duggan, Sorry about moty and i hope you get the next one! For sure you deserve it! For real, I cant thank you enough for helping me out on my first grow in doc's kit and I enjoy your presence when you're around, posting away on the forums. I haven't really seen /chatted with you much lately and i hope i'm making you proud with the second grow journal. :) by the way I did vote for ya. If i could.... i'd be one of the illegal immigrant during a voting day doing a bunch of votes , maybe by the 100's just so that you could win!

Hello gang...all my brothas!!.:circle-of-love: Just got home ..very tired...lottsa traveling today. Harvest is tomorrow. Will catch up tomorrow night if there is time. Thank u all for your very kind , uplifting and encouraging words. Will catch up , just as soon as i have time. Hope ya'l have had a good week. lotts to talk about . Cheers gang!
Glad your travels were safe! Can’t wait to hear of the adventure :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom