Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Ha! I was just thinking of you not 2 minutes ago! Welcome back - kinda cold up there? :laughtwo:
Thanks Gray....yup, very cold .
Looking good, welcome back :ganjamon:
Mornin Eggs, thanks man. :high-five:
Who would have thought, another killer harvest bud! Looking good as always man! :high-five:
Thank u Yeti, yield will be a lil down from my usual 2 pounds , plus, but i'm really diggin the smells and looks.
Mornin to ya Flump. Thanks man. So glad your lil girl is doing so well. She will even look better after a couple weeks in a big pot. Cheers eh.:high-five:
OMG Duggan, do you ever have a bad harvest bro? Amazing.
Mornin to ya Newb. thanks bud.
Gorgeous buds Duggan! Very dense ! :bravo:

Thanks Gray and great mornin to ya. Yes,..his name was/is Delbert Pierce, and he did so remember u my friend. Smoked a big fatty with him and slid him a $ten spot so he could eat some supper.....he was very happy.....Cheers man.
Enjoy the day gang. I'm gonna be chillin today .:circle-of-love:

Congrats on your harvest duggs! looks fantastic! Glad you had such a great holiday.

Congratulations wren! I was going to congratulate wren on his thread. But figured it would have been rude of me to congratulate him on his own thread without him posting the news on his thread. So I’ll do it here. Congratulations wren! You and your wife have been gifted the greatest joy life can bring!:passitleft:

Why, thanks for askin bud... :passitleft:. No, not started yet. This week i will be starting four Sativas.
Two Neville's Haze X Panama's,...and two Zamedelica X Panama's.
These two strains will set me up for next fall's Nevilles Haze 'group grow' were having.
Man you usually have 4 about a month old right now! It is not like you to have a delay.

Back
Top Bottom