Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Man you usually have 4 about a month old right now! It is not like you to have a delay.
It's my fault
Damn you Neiko! Putting him behind schedule! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
He might've reminded me 1 or 10 times during the trip. :laugh:
I cannot imagine that! Lol
Hay Duggan I did it on Docs thread but I will say it again Congrats on the awesome harvest.:bravo: Great news for wren :yahoo:

:rofl: :rofl:....Yes....usually have four , at about a month now. My seed supplier was on vacation...:cheesygrinsmiley:.
No worriez....seeds will arrive , seeds will be planted, seeds will sprout and a new bad ass Sativa crop will be born, and i will have Neiko to thank for them. My brotha....:slide:.
great Monday morning to everyone. Its sunny but cold as f...k!
crop is hanging and smelling divine, btw!
Hey PC , thanks man...have u thought about getting some trim help when the time comes?
Also might wanna make sure u have some proper trim scissors too....just sayin ok. By the look of your tent , your gonna need that help....:cheer:

Hi Newb...hope your day was good bud! Tonight is clip, weigh and jar time. Will have some totals a lil later as Mare and my sis are gonna help again with this. I'm really hoping for 1.5 pounds , so anxious to see. Its all very stinky and i also wish for some lemon flavor ...at least in one of the three lemon strains i got here. Enjoy the night gang....back a bit later ...Cheers.

:rofl: :rofl:....Yes....usually have four , at about a month now. My seed supplier was on vacation...:cheesygrinsmiley:.
No worriez....seeds will arrive , seeds will be planted, seeds will sprout and a new bad ass Sativa crop will be born, and i will have Neiko to thank for them. My brotha....:slide:.
great Monday morning to everyone. Its sunny but cold as f...k!
crop is hanging and smelling divine, btw!
Hey PC , thanks man...have u thought about getting some trim help when the time comes?
Also might wanna make sure u have some proper trim scissors too....just sayin ok. By the look of your tent , your gonna need that help....:cheer:
Thanks Duggan. My buddy is going to help and maybe I can find someone else to help too. I have three pairs of trimmers. I posted the last pair I bought.on my journal The same kind Seedling just got. They are supposed to have a coating that keeps the sticky off of them, We will see how well they work. I know it is going to be a Big job. I also need to go pick up another bail of Promix BX they don't have the HP anywhere near me and shipping is so much on the Zon it makes it too expensive so I will get the BX and add perlite. I have a Big bag so I have plenty. I also have a 30pound bag of wiggle worm EWC and another bag that is half full so I already have that but I need to get some mixed soon for the next run

Yup, always put the next crop's soil at the top of your/our list. That way no worriez, everything just flows from one crop to the next. Its nice to have another crop one month in before the present crop finishes. Kind of gives everything a head start , so to speak. That's wat i've found works best. So , i do 3 crops a yr, taking 5 months each, with a one month overlap between , allowing the full 5 months from seed to harvest. Instead of it taking 15 months, it only takes 12.

Yes , good idea to just grab the BX...add some perlite , the 30 pounds of EWC's you got , 600grams of Doc's amendment , mix , there ya go, now u got 2 batches , in rotation for a couple /few yrs. Proper , aint it bud... :passitleft:

Hey gang...numbers are in, everything is cleaned up. Wat a breeze these plants were to harvest. No larf, all worthy picture nugs. I'm very happy with the final numbers. Here they are....

Lemon Zkittles (1) ......121grms.
Lemon OG Haze (2)....501 grms.
Super Lemon Haze (1)...304 grms.

Total = 926Grms, or 32.7 ounces.
I'l keep this journal going until i drop the next seeds. They will be two Neville's Haze X Panama and Two Zamedelica X Panama....can't wait to get them goin. Cheers gang , enjoy the night.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom