Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Hello gang...all my brothas!!.:circle-of-love: Just got home ..very tired...lottsa traveling today. Harvest is tomorrow. Will catch up tomorrow night if there is time. Thank u all for your very kind , uplifting and encouraging words. Will catch up , just as soon as i have time. Hope ya'l have had a good week. lotts to talk about . Cheers gang!

Ha! I was just thinking of you not 2 minutes ago! Welcome back - kinda cold up there? :laughtwo:

Thanks gang...lottsa stuff to chat about. Had an awesome time .
Gray ...his name is Delbert Pierce, not Jackson. Talked to him at Whoopies and he did remember you. Smoked a joint with him , chatted then gave him some $loot so he could buy a nice supper. Whoopies was so nice.....just a post card....my fav. spot. Gotta fly...so much to do and get cought up on. Sons hockey game this morning , then of course my harvest.....sakes gang...lots to do. Cheers everyone. :circle-of-love:

Hey Newb,..thanks man! Well, got a few harvest pics gang. I need to take a minute and thank everyone for the support i get around here and , well, just want ya'l to know i care , and i appreciate it,..all of it!
A few pics. These are my Super Lemon Haze, Lemon OG Haze and Lemon Zkittlez!
This crop mhas the most resin i have EVER grown. just an outstanding crop with literally ZERO larf . All buds are bag quality and i cant wait to sample some, as i have NO idea how these taste or anything.
Trimming was a fast 2.5 hrs with the 3 of us...a dream to trim ....very happy. Cheers gang!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom