Dusty's Winter Grow

First 2 songs I learned how to play were smoke on the water and working man lol. How fitting 38 years later. Oh and blue cheese mmmmmm.
My first song was. Tom petty's last dance with Mary Jane. :)
Mmmmm blue cheese.
Nice ganja buffet, they all look great, sweet buds Dusty!
I was looking at those crusty calyxes on Jock, and got some acute strain envy.
ASE. It's a thing. :reading420magazine:
:circle-of-love: my names dusty and I have ASE.
ASE, it's a thing! :circle-of-love:
It's a thing :)

Good morning Dusty :ciao: The 1st song I learnt on my 2nd stint with a guitar was Wonderwall, my 1st stint was pretty basic, I learnt E, how to make a bar chord out of it & I made lots of noise :)

It's a great song to learn & not too fancy for a beginner. :thumb: It's good to know your lad has an interest in the guitar & you're there to guide him :)
The sun is shining in Skunnyland & I've got a little bit of gardening to do, so life can't get much better :)
No work for you? :thedoubletake: Make sure you make the most of it bro :)

Yep the day is mine. :) working on my neglected ladies this day. And yard work. :(
these A.N. nutes are the bomb I've had nothing to do for them just change nutes every seven days. The water gets low and the e.c. and p.h. just stay the same. Hope it keeps going this way even tho they seem behind where they normally are at this point I'm sure they will catch up fine.

Yep the day is mine. :) working on my neglected ladies this day. And yard work. :(
these A.N. nutes are the bomb I've had nothing to do for them just change nutes every seven days. The water gets low and the e.c. and p.h. just stay the same. Hope it keeps going this way even tho they seem behind where they normally are at this point I'm sure they will catch up fine.

It's kinda a bargain for the pH Perfect stuff. Every time I look at Hose and Garden ;) I have to remember - no pH'ing, no flushing, no problems - and only then, can I resist those green bottles. :)

I think I'll give the ph perfect stuff a go in the dwc myself, my UP only stays ok for a day, by day 2 the ph starts to drop a bit & by day 3 it's down to 4.5 yet my EC is still high. I'm fcuked if I know what it's using that drops the ph so much but it's only getting low nutes & got N toxicity :(

It's kinda a bargain for the pH Perfect stuff. Every time I look at Hose and Garden ;) I have to remember - no pH'ing, no flushing, no problems - and only then, can I resist those green bottles. :)
I am happy so far and the girls seem totally satisfied. :)

I think I'll give the ph perfect stuff a go in the dwc myself, my UP only stays ok for a day, by day 2 the ph starts to drop a bit & by day 3 it's down to 4.5 yet my EC is still high. I'm fcuked if I know what it's using that drops the ph so much but it's only getting low nutes & got N toxicity :(

Normally my e.c. in dwc will Max out at 1.4 - 1.6 before problems start. These girls e.c. hit 1.9 start of week 3 can't wait for the results. :)

Update;
Bluemystic day 56 of 12/12
2015-04-11_09_47_34.jpg
2015-04-11_09_47_44.jpg
2015-04-11_09_47_24.jpg

deepcheese. Day 42 of 12/12.
2015-04-11_09_48_24.jpg
2015-04-11_09_48_04.jpg
2015-04-11_09_49_04.jpg

the blueberries in veg.
2015-04-11_09_23_27.jpg
2015-04-11_09_23_20.jpg
2015-04-11_09_18_41.jpg

Gonna try and get pics of the top led ladies in a bit.

It's all looking pretty FAB right now. That Blueberry is one hairy looking plant it looks like it will give you a pretty good yeild.

WELL DONE SIR.

Mmmmmm....you know the rest!

Looking great buddy, you've got your B-Mystic so DIALED! Thanks for popping in on my LED rant too, I'm looking forward to firing up the Mars tomorrow!

The Chrystal is lookin supafine like always and I'm a little jealous of your B-Berry. Those things are gonna blow up over the next week or two!

Well played, sir!

Trig

Back
Top Bottom