I'm in Dutch! Very interested in the Budget LED 120w kit. Nice grow box, how did you do the front door?
Welcome Hutch! Glad you like the growbox! I built the front doors using 2” cabinet hinges and 1/2” plywood. I then used a foam insulation strip with sticky back to keep the light leaks out/in!

I am a newbie so I know I will Learn from you and all the other fine folks following along. Late to the show but I got me a seat in the middle :popcorn:
Hey Pc! Welcome my friend and if there’s anything I can help with let me know! I’ll be posting lots of tutorials of my methods as the journal progresses so I’m sure you will be able to pick up on lots as we go! Glad to have you my friend

Hi Dutch :ciao: I’ll rock in and hangout for the perpetual frost fest! :popcorn:
Well hello Amy! I’m humbled you made it over! Welcome aboard and I hope you have a comfy spot for the long haul!

I have two questions. Is the fact that it's sitting on half a heat vent going to be a problem? And why did you decide not to drill a pilot hole for the screw eye?
Of course you would notice the one flaw I did lol :rofl: i didn’t pilot the eye screw just due to sheer laziness of not getting a drill and bit out lol! I know I know what a slacker!

It’s actually just sitting on the edge of the heat vent so it’s not being affected inside the box or the room!

Signing in. Do your show, bro:)

Good building skills. Im not allowed to build S... by the wife as I, according to that bitter woman, "tend to be a bit clumsy a destroy things"...

Update​

Hello everyone! Welcome :Namaste:

So I’ve got some news on the current Pheno Hunt babies that are doing well! After adjusting to the changeover from the T5 to the new 120W @BudgetLED light these girls have been getting stronger every day! Today was the beginning of training and they all got topped 1/8” above the 4th or 5th node. Some I’m going to quadline nodes 4/5 others I will use nodes 3/4 like the classic version. The reason for this is because some were bigger than others and instead of hacking them way back I decided to try something a bit different!

Then there’s the CBD Blue Shark Autoflowers which are doing really well so far. I’m happy with how they look and their progress and I’m excited to see what these 1:1 plants turn out like. I’ve got my fingers crossed for some blueberry terpenes that’s for sure.

Then I decided to play around with some camera angles and I got a couple of really neat ones! Both showing my seedlings and the @BudgetLED logo! I thought they were pretty cool and I’m enjoying the upskirt photos. It’s a different perspective which is pretty neat I think!

Anyways that’s about all there is for now but I’ll be harvesting some more plants and doing a smoke report on the 2x Purple Queens in the Pheno Hunt journal tomorrow!

I’m really excited to sample them both but especially that purple one. Should be fun!

Alrighty now be safe and stay medicated!

Great update Dutch, looks like those lights are doing well. Like the upskirt shots, my favorite.
Thanks Zinc! I think the “under canopy” shots are really cool as well! Hope your well today brother!

Right on man! Their loving the light!

Looking super healthy, nice clean cut, it’s really looking good in there man! :yahoo:
Definitely will brother! :passitleft:
Appreciate it Backlip! I’ll get some photos of them today to see how they responded after topping!

Beautiful plants Dutch. Nice job on the topping will be cool to watch you quadline them and see what they will grow up to be.
Thanks a bunch N420! I’m excited to start training again and I’m going to be training these ones a little harder than my past quadlines.

Appreciate it Backlip! I’ll get some photos of them today to see how they responded after topping!

awesome!

have a good day man! I’m just sippin in some coffee, about to go start my car here in the next 15, and then hit the highway!:surf:

except all that water would be ice! Lol

Back
Top Bottom