Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

...damn neat freaks!... :rofl:;)...:thumb:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
:Namaste:Haha!

Mine never looks like that! Lol
If mine is cluttered I get frustrated!

Mine does at the beginning of a grow lol. My fans must be due a good clean :)
We’ve had this conversation before prof lol!

Mine are clean but not aseptic lol
I sterilize and clean my fans every other month and clean the entire tent and area after each round!

Update
May 21

Good day everyone! I hope your all well and ready for another week ahead.

I wanted to get an update on here last night but I ended up eating a few to many brownies and falling asleep early :rolleyes:

So I’ll recap yesterday and then go over today! Yesterday morning all the girls were a bit sad. I ended up watering them all with their first good feeding of MegaCrop as well as a full feed of Voodoo Juice for roots. After about 4-6hrs they had all begun to perk up and the transplant shock started to disappear.

Purple Queen#1 who I dropped my phone on doesn’t even seem phased by it! She’s remained perky and strong the entire time and has even continued to grow!

Which leads us into this morning. When I woke up and checked on the girls they were all standing tall and perky! Glad to seem them all back to their normal! Should see some really vigorous growth start this week as they settle into their new homes! Training will commence this week as well since most of these little ones are already moving onto nodes 5-6!! Here’s a picture from this morning of them all happy together!

One Love and Stay Medicated !

:Namaste:Haha!

If mine is cluttered I get frustrated!

We’ve had this conversation before prof lol!

I sterilize and clean my fans every other month and clean the entire tent and area after each round!
Meh.... there's nothing wrong with being a sterile dude...... wait, ummm.
:rofl:

Actually....
:thumb:

More cash for growing gear!

I'm wondering if this guy is the one that's growing pink candy kush.

@MrSauga & @Knifemaker420 , afternoon gents.

Attachments

• 15584764037478141630421128507690.jpg
    15584764037478141630421128507690.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 100
Back
Top Bottom