Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Hope you get explosive growth now that theyve had a feed.
They all look a little pale so I’m hoping with this feed they darken up and take off!!

Meh.... there's nothing wrong with being a sterile dude...... wait, ummm.
:rofl:

Actually....
:thumb:

More cash for growing gear!
Me and the wife already don’t want kids so I’m 10000% up for more growing money haha!

Actually it's Pink Kush from Barney's. Not sure if that's the same as PCK.
This is true! It’s only Pink Kush not PCK. Mind you that does sound good but I’m stoked for this round of goodies!!

poor little queen!!
such a bully you are lol
watch her become the beast of the packfor good measure lol
Haha I know l was thinking the same thing! She’s going to become a monster just to show off!

Hey Sgt! I’m doing well how are yea?

Glad they are showing recovering signs. :Namaste:
Me to Sara! They are growing strong again and these SP-150s are putting in work! I only have 2 running at the moment since they are all small still but in a week or 2 I’ll be turning on the 3rd one to increase lighting intensity.

Hey Sgt! I’m doing well how are yea?

Me to Sara! They are growing strong again and these SP-150s are putting in work! I only have 2 running at the moment since they are all small still but in a week or 2 I’ll be turning on the 3rd one to increase lighting intensity.
Ooh ntb ntb.

Update
May 22

What’s good everyone! Another beautiful day here at the Dutch house and I’ve got some exciting stuff to share so without delay let’s smoke this place up and get on it!

First let’s start with the little ones who are getting bigger by the day!

As you can see they have all recovered without any problems from the transplant and are growing strong again! A few of them have some discoloured leaves on the first true set but I’m not concerned. They have since grown out of that and look nice and healthy. I’m guessing they suffered from this due to me not feeding them soon enough but they are strong and hearty now! I will be paying close attention over the next few weeks to make sure all is well but I’m confident we’re A-O-K !!

So I’ve been looking around for a High CBD strain to grow for my wife and to add to my collection. I scoured the web and finally ended up our sponsor here and a local to myself @DrSeeds
I picked up a pack of their 20:1 CBD:THC strain and I am extremely excited to grow these for my wife! She’s been wanting CBD oil for a while and she is very happy I got these for her! I ordered on Monday and today they showed up with the local delivery guy along with another goodie ill get to a little later on!

So obviously I opened up the CBD seeds right away and dropped 2x in water! I must say that Dr.Seeds does a great job on their tins and delivery! Sealed in a little file with cotton inside a tin with more cotton! Fantastic job! The seeds all look strong and I’ve just added hopefully 2x more to this Pheno Hunt!

Now as the seeds showed up so did my MykosWP!! Woohoo!

Super excited to use this for my upcoming transplants and for sewing seeds. I eager to see how much this helps because I’ve read a lot of really good things about MykosWP and the positive plant responses from heartier roots to thicker stronger stalks! Let the fun begin!

Finally, I wanted to showcase the phenos I’ve selected so far based on the root mass I noticed from the transplant, vegetative growth so far and how it has responded to the transplant. So far there is definitely some stronger plants in the group but it’s still early! Lots could change over the next month of these girls vegging and who knows what flower holds! Ooh the fun is approaching!
Alright so I’ll let you be the judge but so far these girls are my picks!

Training day is almost here for a lot of these girls! Most of them will be getting topped and nodes stripped this weekend to begin the quadline! A few won’t be ready due to size and structure but majority will be starting the quadline journey!

I hope your all well and I’ll be out making my rounds!

Stay Medicated!

Update
May 22

What’s good everyone! Another beautiful day here at the Dutch house and I’ve got some exciting stuff to share so without delay let’s smoke this place up and get on it!

First let’s start with the little ones who are getting bigger by the day!

As you can see they have all recovered without any problems from the transplant and are growing strong again! A few of them have some discoloured leaves on the first true set but I’m not concerned. They have since grown out of that and look nice and healthy. I’m guessing they suffered from this due to me not feeding them soon enough but they are strong and hearty now! I will be paying close attention over the next few weeks to make sure all is well but I’m confident we’re A-O-K !!

So I’ve been looking around for a High CBD strain to grow for my wife and to add to my collection. I scoured the web and finally ended up our sponsor here and a local to myself @DrSeeds
I picked up a pack of their 20:1 CBD:THC strain and I am extremely excited to grow these for my wife! She’s been wanting CBD oil for a while and she is very happy I got these for her! I ordered on Monday and today they showed up with the local delivery guy along with another goodie ill get to a little later on!

So obviously I opened up the CBD seeds right away and dropped 2x in water! I must say that Dr.Seeds does a great job on their tins and delivery! Sealed in a little file with cotton inside a tin with more cotton! Fantastic job! The seeds all look strong and I’ve just added hopefully 2x more to this Pheno Hunt!

Now as the seeds showed up so did my MykosWP!! Woohoo!

Super excited to use this for my upcoming transplants and for sewing seeds. I eager to see how much this helps because I’ve read a lot of really good things about MykosWP and the positive plant responses from heartier roots to thicker stronger stalks! Let the fun begin!

Finally, I wanted to showcase the phenos I’ve selected so far based on the root mass I noticed from the transplant, vegetative growth so far and how it has responded to the transplant. So far there is definitely some stronger plants in the group but it’s still early! Lots could change over the next month of these girls vegging and who knows what flower holds! Ooh the fun is approaching!
Alright so I’ll let you be the judge but so far these girls are my picks!

Training day is almost here for a lot of these girls! Most of them will be getting topped and nodes stripped this weekend to begin the quadline! A few won’t be ready due to size and structure but majority will be starting the quadline journey!

I hope your all well and I’ll be out making my rounds!

Stay Medicated!
Wow, some truly beautiful greens there dude. The Wedding Cake suits her name, and the badazz is just.. badazz lookin. Suits her name as well.

Wow, some truly beautiful greens there dude. The Wedding Cake suits her name, and the badazz is just.. badazz lookin. Suits her name as well.
Thanks Sgt! Wedding Cake I’m really looking forward to and they are really looking good so far!

I like the Pink Kush so far, they all super healthy!
You’ve liked the Pink since early on! The 3 of them looked very similar but #3 is my favourite so far but all could change!

...nice to have a local seed bank...someone recently mentioned them, and I checked out some of their gear...some interesting stuff...but I'm on the wagon after a 420 splurge... ;):rofl:...also gonna be running 3 different high CBD strains this go round as well...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

I'm super impressed with how great everything looks at just 19 days! :thumb:

...nice to have a local seed bank...someone recently mentioned them, and I checked out some of their gear...some interesting stuff...but I'm on the wagon after a 420 splurge... ;):rofl:...also gonna be running 3 different high CBD strains this go round as well...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Cheers hook! I believe it was @MrSauga as he’s running a drseeds thread!

wow they look much better today! :thumb: And hope for the best for the new one. :circle-of-love:
I’m very happy with these SP-150s Sara! I’ll be doing a video review soon to show off the lights and the plants from this Pheno Hunt so far! Can’t wait to get these flowering under the set of SPs!

I'm super impressed with how great everything looks at just 19 days! :thumb:
Thanks Beez I appreciate that! A bit of ugly lower leaves but for the most part all are healthy and happy!

I’m very happy with these SP-150s Sara! I’ll be doing a video review soon to show off the lights and the plants from this Pheno Hunt so far! Can’t wait to get these flowering under the set of SPs!
Cannot wait, I still remenber your previous videos, I love them all! :green_heart:

Update
May 23

What’s the word friends! I hope your all well and getting ready for the weekend ahead! Only 1 more day! The Little Ones are all growing so fast and it’s incredible seeing the changes from day to day! Here they are this evening soaking up some light from the SP-150s!

So today I wanted to have a look at the Wedding Cake ladies. Out of the lot 2/4 are doing good and 2/4 not so good!

So as you can see #1 has just begun getting some weird leaf serrations/growth which I’m not sure why.

#3 looks extremely poor and not doing very well. Not sure what’s going on but she will be getting some TLC to bring her back!

But #2 and #4 are looking good which is a relief!

Purple Queen #1 the victim of the phone topping has been steadily growing along like nothing ever happened!

Now being on Day 20 I was giving the autos a closer look and to my surprise they both have pistils showing already! They are pretty tiny and I’m hoping for some aggressive growth over the next few weeks!

Last but certainly not least is the CBD seeds which I started soaking last night. After a 24hr soak I decided to place them into paper towel until I see the tap root before planting. As I was tucking them in I noticed that one seed has begun to just crack open! I should hopefully see a tap root tomorrow and be planting them!

Anyways that should bring this update to a close! I’m gunna go smoke some dabs and catch up on some journals!

Stay Medicated!

So as you can see #1 has just begun getting some weird leaf serrations/growth which I’m not sure why.
#3 looks extremely poor and not doing very well. Not sure what’s going on but she will be getting some TLC to bring her back!
#1 looks like maybe magnesium deficiency, while #3 looks like calcium deficiency. Just my guess from the two pics.

Dutchman’s
D.I.Y
Bubble Cloner

Hey everyone! I have been doing more clones lately and I decided to try something new! After reading around I decided to try my hand at making a Bubble Cloner. I’ve just inserted plants in it this evening so we will see how it goes! I’ll be doing a follow up video in a week or so to show the root development.

Enjoy and please let me know if you try it!!

Back
Top Bottom